Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin legalized in Uzbekistan and Iran - page 2. (Read 1933 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 06, 2018, 04:32:29 PM
if the news are true and hope that are true the trend will be followed also by the other countries in order to not be back in competition so the adaptation would become triggered. 

It will be great if the news is true and legit but I don't think it will be easy to reach out these markets as both of these countries have a closed society and we can only know about the atmosphere and lifestyle of these countries by news but still we have no idea about the ground reality because most of the things are censored over their and I am not sure if people are Iran and Uzbekistan are ready for a digital era, yes it will be great opportunity for Iran and ts regime to overcome the sanctions and trade via crypto.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 04:15:34 PM
if the news are true and hope that are true the trend will be followed also by the other countries in order to not be back in competition so the adaptation would become triggered. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Enterapp
October 06, 2018, 03:40:31 PM
News have emerged in Bitcoin being legitimazed in Uzbekistan.
A decree has been signed that permits the existence of cryptocurrency exchanges and other activity surrounding the industry.
At the same time Iran's government is allegedly about to recognize Cryptocurrency Mining as Industry.

https://inc42.com/buzz/cryptocurrency-this-week-while-uzbekistan-legitimises-bitcoin-iran-recognises-mining-as-industry-and-more/

Which are your thoughts on that? I find the Iranian news especially interesting, as energy prices are very cheap in Iran.
progress in the development of cryptocurrencies is increasing again countries are starting to use cryptocurrency as the prevailing currency if bitcoin has been recognized by all countries in the world this bitcoin will be the best currency of course
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 03:15:05 PM
It is a good news for the people of uzberkistan and Iran I hope accepting bitcoin will bring growth and change in their economy
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
October 03, 2018, 12:08:27 AM
I believe, more or less this will encourage other countries to do the same. And hopefully, that will accelerate the mass adoption of bitcoin on our payment system
Activity: 34
October 02, 2018, 11:17:15 PM
As countries outside of the strongest countries began to legalize and use bitcoin, market capitalization increased as more and more people joined the bitcoin domain. This news makes my day better. I hope all countires will accept bitcoin as a legitimate trading tool. However, the Iranian government only recognizes bitcoin mining now and they have not legalized bitcoin yet but I would be surprised if the Iranian government legalized the bitcoin due to the law there.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
September 29, 2018, 11:00:44 PM
Uzbekistan is one of the countries that depends a lot on remittance payments. Close to 3 million Uzbeks work in Russia, with many more in Kazakhstan and Turkey. If Bitcoin is used for sending remittance payments, then that can bring a lot of benefits to the Uzbeks.
Activity: 23
September 29, 2018, 10:52:02 PM
That is good news for all electronic money enthusiasts, hope for bitcoin will be greatly increased. But I believe in building the word "bottom" to the top. By and by many countries have the ability to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 10:55:00 PM
I think that is a good thing and maybe if all countries have legalized the circulation and use of bitcoin, this bitcoin can be very expensive and of course the bitcoin will be very difficult to obtain due to higher demand.
Activity: 48
September 17, 2018, 09:21:52 PM
A decree has been signed that permits the existence of cryptocurrency exchanges and other activity surrounding the industry.
At the same time Iran's government is allegedly about to recognize Cryptocurrency Mining as Industry.

https://inc42.com/buzz/cryptocurrency-this-week-while-uzbekistan-legitimises-bitcoin-iran-recognises-mining-as-industry-and-more/

Which are your thoughts on that? I find the Iranian news especially interesting, as energy prices are very cheap in Iran.
This is a great news and a boost for the entire crypto industry. With this, more other countries will join after the successful entry of cryptocurrency and mining of coins in Uzbkistan. Bitcoin will gradually hit the mainstream and attain new value on the market.

it will be good
September 17, 2018, 09:15:35 PM
If this news is real, it will make some positive changes in the bitcoin world. We know bitcoin prices are struggling in the $ 6200-6300 now. The news encourages big investors to reverse their money in bitcoin and cryptocurrency.It will increase the demand of Bitcoin. And if this news is true I believe it will peak again.
It news true. I went to the Iranian currency exchange. there bitcoin cost almost 90k dollars.
Activity: 24
September 17, 2018, 08:53:48 PM
If this news is real, it will make some positive changes in the bitcoin world. We know bitcoin prices are struggling in the $ 6200-6300 now. The news encourages big investors to reverse their money in bitcoin and cryptocurrency.It will increase the demand of Bitcoin. And if this news is true I believe it will peak again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 17, 2018, 08:41:45 PM

This is a great news and a boost for the entire crypto industry. With this, more other countries will join after the successful entry of cryptocurrency and mining of coins in Uzbkistan. Bitcoin will gradually hit the mainstream and attain new value on the market.
September 17, 2018, 08:25:15 PM
In 2018, cryptocurrencies will be legalized in a variety of countries. Next in turn is Russia, Ukraine and many other countries. Japan, South Korea and many other developed countries have long done it.

Russia does not regulate. She is only looking for a way to regulate crypto currency.
September 17, 2018, 08:23:14 PM
wow its a great news, there are many big country that start to accept bitcoin, i hope in the future when all country already accept bitcoin as the digital currencies the price of bitcoin will stable and we can use it as the currencies not as the investment or the trading media

Bitcoin can not become so stable. In addition, the volatility of bitcoin is one of its most stunning properties. I think that it would be much more reasonable to create a stable coin on the battle bitcoin, which can be used for trading operations.
September 17, 2018, 08:13:56 PM
by hearing news like this, I'm honestly very happy. because this is positive news for bitcoin. where bitcoin will be increasingly trusted by everyone. Hopefully, other big countries can follow in the footsteps of Uzbekistan and Iran who have authorized bitcoin in their country. and there is a possibility that the price will be higher, after getting positive news about endorsement in several countries.

That would be good. But Iran legalized mining and bitcoin because of problems with its own state currency. In their position, it would be much preferable to letting the market take the dollar. In addition, electricity prices make Iran a good place for mining. And I think that most of the names of Iran and the countries following it will be concentrated most of the hash of the network.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 07:58:11 PM
wow its a great news, there are many big country that start to accept bitcoin, i hope in the future when all country already accept bitcoin as the digital currencies the price of bitcoin will stable and we can use it as the currencies not as the investment or the trading media
September 17, 2018, 07:57:19 PM
Very nice news soon it will legalize too in other countries and it will become legal in the whole world and so many people spreading bitcoin in the future so its possible this will happen to other countries.

it will take a long time.
September 17, 2018, 07:50:08 PM

They have already acknowledged the mining. I saw on their stock exchange bitcoin for 80k dollars.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
September 17, 2018, 07:47:20 PM
Very nice news soon it will legalize too in other countries and it will become legal in the whole world and so many people spreading bitcoin in the future so its possible this will happen to other countries.
Yeah, very soon for this one so expect the value of bitcoin and other good altcoins to rise more as the demand for this continues to rise. We should be patient, if your country not yet legalized bitcoin wait for more years, this is not an easy decision for every government. I hope for more good news like this and I hope that this can really affect the market right now.
Pages:
Jump to: