Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Liza Official Swap Thread - page 3. (Read 2818 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 254
April 04, 2018, 05:34:51 PM
Liza ...the next generation bitcoin is now features in investing.com.

Can see it here
https://m.au.investing.com/crypto/liza/liza-btc
Yes, I posted it already somewhere here on the forum.

I received an email from Yobit about this Bitcoin Liza. My first thought was, is this another bitcoin fork? since the name was Bitcoin Liza and again derived from Bitcoin. So anybody knows about it? Is this really another fork? Well, whatever it is, for sure it's another bitcoin wannabe. Forks now are big jokes, they just make fun of it and destroy the true essence of fork for bitcoin. By the way, I just noticed that naming these bitcoin wannabees right now are getting worse.  Grin

Crypto currency Liza is a speculative instrument created by the Yobit exchange, which you can trade exclusively within the exchange. The developers of the Yobit exchange did not repeat their colleagues from Binance and Exmo, and they decided to create not a coin, but an ordinary speculative tool on which one can earn money.
You are right.
But how got it listed on investing.com? Lol.

https://m.investing.com/crypto/liza/liza-btc-technical
But how is that possible with a virtual coin?
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 03:10:43 AM
Liza ...the next generation bitcoin is now features in investing.com.

Can see it here
https://m.au.investing.com/crypto/liza/liza-btc
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 08:23:41 PM

LIZA Small Investor SWT Exchange Service(VNTX, DFT)

SWTC(SWAP-TOKEN-COIN): http://www.swaptoken.network/
BITCOINTALK: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33415438
SWTC ROADMAP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33420406

We invite you to invest in the new name SWTC2.0 of the existing SWAP-TOKEN.

Offer For LIZA Coin Small Investors on Yobit.

For the several LIZA Coin small investors who are not able to exit LIZA after buying at higher prices and are not able to invest in Invest Box because of minimum IB of 1,500,000 with less holdings, here is an offer!

Exchange LIZA for SWT1 tokens using LIZA Yobit Codes at the rate of 1000 LIZA for 1000 SWT1 with 10% bonus.

For exchange above 100,000 LIZA 20% bonus. No maximum limit!

The most affordable opportunity

This offer is valid till 10th April 2018 when the first phase of the ICO will be completed. After that the price increases during the phase 2 of the ICO to 2000 LIZA for 1000 SWT2. So hurry up and send LIZA Yobit Code (not activated) to [email protected] along with your WAVES Wallet Address (get it here https://wavesplatform.com/). If you hold the coin for 6 months you can get very good profit! These are tokens that will be swapped on a 1:1 ratio for a hard forked mineable coin during June-July 2018. The coin will be listed in 3 regular exchanges during Sep-Oct 2018. Website is here http://www.swaptoken.network/and twitter https://twitter.com/swaptoken2018

Introduction: [email protected](Please write in the body of the mail)

For those who can promote this on LIZA forums, chatboxes, youtube channels, facebook groups and telegram groups, by sending screenshots 10 bounties of 10000 SWT1 is on offer! Let us get going!

Same offer above can be done for VNTX and DFT in these ratios.

2500 VNTX for 1000 SWT1
10 DFT for 1000 SWT1

Many Investors have holdings and not able to exit due to low prices. Promote these offers too. 10 more bounties of 10000 SWT1 each for promoting these offers too.

Please invest your money after carefully judging the contents above.
April 03, 2018, 07:29:27 PM
Let Your Profits Run On: Allow Profits to Accumulate
While managing risk is very important, you will make an unlikely candidate for a successful trader if you do not allow your winning trades to run their course and earn you the big money that the market sometimes offers.

The key to doing this is to remember that once you have a winning position, you then need to cultivate the patience to allow for the position to mature into a sizeable gain with the option to add more position, without giving into the temptation to rush in to take your profits too quickly.

"Liza is now in this profit position and on a very early stages for 2019, 2020, and future profit vision".
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
April 02, 2018, 09:54:42 AM
Anybody got any useful info about this coin? I only see it traded on Yobit and its always in the top three most traded coins in there.  Has Yobit come out to claim Liza as their official coin? Why are people accumulating and trading it like that? Yobit has been notorious for pump and dumps due to tons of low volume coins being traded there, my guess would be that these guys are accumulating and waiting for a pump to occur. It seems this coin was created for speculations  and the price of this coin can collapse at any moment. Yobit has unarguably worst customer service in Crypto sphere so I am not even expecting them to make any publication regarding the coin. Everybody can make his/her own decision on whether it is worthwhile to trade with or just let it fly
April 02, 2018, 05:48:31 AM
Most holders are sitting on profit now. The feel good feeling will push the price higher from time time. Loyal holders are being build now. Be responsible holders with intention to become major shareholders in the rich list. Sell only small amount if needed or just hold tight. Be patience ...holders will grow rich soon. Liza should be sustainable and deserve reasonable value back by Yobit strength ( yobit economy) just like yob2x. Both belongs to yobit.

Current mkt condition is the best time to accumulate more and grow our Liza. Target is above usd10.
April 02, 2018, 05:32:14 AM
Hi. I have many liza coins. But in the investmentbox they say thats the minimuminvest is 1.500.000 liza coins.. Regards

Minimum investment is 1500 000 Liza which is now needs around 2000 USD.
Activity: 1
March 27, 2018, 09:10:05 AM
Hi. I have many liza coins. But in the investmentbox they say thats the minimuminvest is 1.500.000 liza coins.. Regards
March 20, 2018, 12:56:44 AM
Look like Liza is still being control by a group of poor, desperate, no vision and stupid traders who is willing to sell the coin at low price as long as it become BTC ( money ) to cash out fast like there is no tommorow. No comment on that maybe they need to buy food. But that still good as they are out at cheap price so that it will be less resistance when it move up.

Remember ..to only invest money that you can survive without it so that there are room for growth by time and not desperately want to sell it back so urgent.
March 12, 2018, 03:02:49 AM
Liza is just a number.
No developer ,no team.

soon it will be 1 satoshi.
[/quote]

US dollar is also being printed from time to time and yet it is still stable 100 of years. The rich will hold their money and spend only what is needed.

Liza is yobit coin and should be able to hold good value and increasing depend on mkt sentiment despite new coin being released.  Those strong holder will continue to hold their coin and loyal holder will be build overtime.

It is not a bad idea to spend 100-200 USD or more (depend on your finance) to  invest in Liza while it is still cheap. Don't put too much though...huhu...

As usual buying any coin come with a risk whether we are buying coin in investbox or not in investbox.
Activity: 249
March 08, 2018, 01:12:00 PM
it would be a great idea to start the ico on the weekend, Saturday or Sunday
Activity: 95
Merit: 13
March 08, 2018, 12:19:18 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 11:51:54 AM
where did you get the information that will appear on Lisa's column?
Lisa fell many times if you have good math then invest it does not clear all the holders who did not sell it at the moment in the red.
March 04, 2018, 12:08:50 AM
Just hold Liza...now is accumulating phase. Liza will hit usd10 and above soon. Liza is yobit coin

Liza will become yobit utility token. Soon you will be able to trade doge/Liza, CME/Liza...and so on. One more column "Liza" mkt will be create at yobit....just like kcs in kucoin exchange. Liza will become important coin soon.
10 percent will be reduce to 0.1percent  perday when the announcement come.
As a clue...Liza is in the dice game just like BTC, Eth, wave,doge, etc. Only lead coins and special coin are on dices. Many other coins are in investbox too but there are not on dice...  Liza will be in many other exchange after that just like Eth, doge and litecoin.

Good luck and grow rich by 2019. Be patient. Keep trade at manageable size.

This is not investment advice***. Trade / hold at your own risk. Don't be greedy and overtrade.

Activity: 15
March 03, 2018, 09:23:40 AM
Liza is yobits coin so as long as you don't see anything official about it on yobit itself, this swap will only remain an idea. If an announcement of a swap comes from anywhere else but yobit then it will be a scam, so beware. I have seen lots of twitter pages of Liza and all of them are fake, there are even fake websites, so beware.

very true, but all the Liza fakes i saw around are from people who want to scam people, in this case, there is a genuine interest in let Liza become for example an erc20 token, as blacksmith (yobit dev) said in chat that can be possible, and after that, join a real and great community as the one for Draftcoin, to use Liza on their service (after exchange directly on their webpage).

This is an interesting solution to give more credit to a loved and appreciated coin as Liza.

I think a lot of things have to be done, but it's better than nothing! So I'm eager to know more of this project!

Snow.

Activity: 359
Merit: 251
March 03, 2018, 05:58:18 AM
Liza is yobits coin so as long as you don't see anything official about it on yobit itself, this swap will only remain an idea. If an announcement of a swap comes from anywhere else but yobit then it will be a scam, so beware. I have seen lots of twitter pages of Liza and all of them are fake, there are even fake websites, so beware.
+1 here also
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
March 03, 2018, 05:39:35 AM
copper member
Activity: 36
March 02, 2018, 06:35:15 AM
The premine will be 80% of the total supply and will be full swapped via Yobicodes on yobit.net or Yobit.io
Activity: 61
March 01, 2018, 11:24:50 AM
Can I mine this coin ?
Activity: 4
March 01, 2018, 11:23:25 AM
That will be great. Plzz share more info about swap.
Pages:
Jump to: