Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Loan Services - page 2. (Read 783 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
September 11, 2017, 06:13:40 PM
Are there any Bitcoin Loan services out there at are actually worth borrowing from?

Go to the lending section of this forum and try to compare the rates of the lenders. And for the early people who commented here that aren't aware that there's a bitcoin loan service, the forum does have and it's compose of trusted people. And if you are not all aware of that you may try to check it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 04:20:44 PM
Bitcoin loans are difficult because of the rising prices. Imagine taking a $1000 loan just for it to become a $5000 loan in a matter of weeks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 11, 2017, 04:12:30 PM
lending is terrible without good collateral way to much risk

I could say it will not exist as of this time but merely there is always a possibility to pursue bitcoin loan servicing.
The increasing population of bitcoiners makes the basis were it can be made better ideas and solution
On how to extract the people’s request if this will developed sooner or later.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 08:42:43 PM
lending is terrible without good collateral way to much risk
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
September 06, 2017, 07:23:43 PM
Are there any Bitcoin Loan services out there at are actually worth borrowing from? Anyone sitting on some coin and are interested in lending some for a project?
I guess loan is not a good idea. We can't predict the amount of bitcoin and what there are sudden irregularities to be encountered of bitcoin so what shall we do? Borrowung money is fine but think also of the possible causes. My borthers don't easily withdraw their cash from their wallets. They know the fact that no matter what they are liable of their own actions and this borrowing means a lot to them,therefore the quality of money should be strictly given whether the purpose is good or not. I think every loan establishmemt needs assurance when you borrow some money so always prepare something as a sort of your collateral once you loan.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
HelpMyWallet
September 06, 2017, 05:55:14 PM
Are there any Bitcoin Loan services out there at are actually worth borrowing from?
Pages:
Jump to: