Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin loses 10% of its value after being called "rat poison" by Warren Buffett - page 2. (Read 287 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
this happened on May 5th which is already 2 weeks ago. there is already a lot of discussion about that silly comment by him, if you are interested then use search to find them.
Yeah it was weeks ago.
Warren Buffett says bitcoin is 'probably rat poison squared'
Though if you'll search it here in forum there has been thread that was pointing to the same topic for the past years since 2014.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
Rich people usually become rich by leveraging the fiat money system. It allows them to obtain loans, and loans are money created from thin air. The money is then used to let other people work for them.

For example, a loan is used to buy real estate or a company, and the tenants (or customers+employees) work to pay off the loan.

It is modern slavery.

Of course people who became obscenely rich by leveraging the fiat money system, will call bitcoin rat poison (and gold, too). Well, if Bitcoin is rat poison, guess who is the rat. Hope the poison works  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I am agreed with @Pooya87. Price of btc has changed a lot what you are saying about. You should follow the content properly before posting. However, I think price went down a bit after being commented by Warren Buffett. But it will recover soon, I think .
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18697
Warren Buffet has a great grasp of technology and the internet circa the 1990s. Just have a look at his website to see what I mean. And that's fine for him - his target audience have a similar understanding. But that's how he makes his money, and so he will obviously attack anything that threatens that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.
Warren Buffet needs to stick to what he knows and stop poking in finger in tech related stuff. He is clueless about anything tech related.

He doesn't even use email nor does he use a computer. He also thought Google and Amazon were destined to be huge flops when they were starting off.

Anyone taking crypto advice from him needs to get their heads checked.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
In my opinion, the supporters of the numbers completely disagree with Buffett and Munger, though they are all legendary investors. In response to negative comments, many argue that Buffett and Munger do not see the intrinsic value of electronic money in the context of the increasingly globalized and globalized world.
Activity: 42
I have also heard that Charlie Munger, Vice President of Berkshire Hathaway, is even more bitter with Bitcoin. Mr. Munger used heavy words to talk about types of numbers, including calling them toxic. When people are really influential, it is disastrous.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
Bitcoin loses nearly 10% of its value after being called "rat poison" by Warren Buffett.
Ending the US session on May 5, Bitcoin closed at over $ 10,000 per coin. However, only on 6/5, the currency was blown 6% value before losing 2% in May 7th session. Currently, Bitcoin prices are trading at $ 9,300. Bitcoin's bad slump comes after the annual meeting of legendary investor Warren Buffett. Reply to CNBC, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway for Bitcoin with "rat poison."
So what do you think?

Where are you living in the last couple of days mate? Under the rock? Did you just copy-and-paste that?  Please if you are going to post something, read everything carefully. This is very very old news already. The price of bitcoin is now at $8200 levels not $9300 (checked your statement, I even bolded it for you). It's either you lack reading comprehension or you are just one troll to spread this FUD which its already repeated so many times in the forum.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
Currently, Bitcoin prices are trading at $ 9,300.

when you copy stuff, make sure to read them first and also include the link. current price is in $8k range.
this happened on May 5th which is already 2 weeks ago. there is already a lot of discussion about that silly comment by him, if you are interested then use search to find them.
Activity: 52
Bitcoin loses nearly 10% of its value after being called "rat poison" by Warren Buffett.
Ending the US session on May 5, Bitcoin closed at over $ 10,000 per coin. However, only on 6/5, the currency was blown 6% value before losing 2% in May 7th session. Currently, Bitcoin prices are trading at $ 9,300. Bitcoin's bad slump comes after the annual meeting of legendary investor Warren Buffett. Reply to CNBC, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway for Bitcoin with "rat poison."
So what do you think?

Pages:
Jump to: