Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Love BLV the NEW privacy coin is running http://178.128.83.219:3001/ - page 3. (Read 1239 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
This is the same project , with new way better developers , ones that can actually get the job done! I'm actually very confident in my senior back end developer Suman , he attended the very same academy as the CEO of Google , hes very professional and does amazing work. The man is very dedicated , he's pouring his heart and soul into this project night and day, and I'm very proud of his accomplishments so far.

wonder if he can really do miracles for this project. if you will not make this project successful this second time, i don't think you have to revive next time. also, if you want more credibility for this project, disclose your team members along with your senior developer, and include their respective profile links. and to be honest, the content of your website is very generic and really not very enticing to users.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
I'm 10 hours mining- 1790 coins, my address B1YyzYyCeJfiBb5Eo7JUj4qYSULGBnpDC6A, but in Explorer-my address at all, no, what's the matter developer?
I was lucky, in more than 20 hours I only got 3 BLV blocks, and this would not be worth it, because it only uses the old cpu, and it's not heavy at all for my processor Grin
Activity: 156
What does this coin plan to introduce that's new to the crypto space?
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
This is the same project , with new way better developers , ones that can actually get the job done! I'm actually very confident in my senior back end developer Suman , he attended the very same academy as the CEO of Google , hes very professional and does amazing work. The man is very dedicated , he's pouring his heart and soul into this project night and day, and I'm very proud of his accomplishments so far.

@chevad did you ip come up yet? My ip wasnt showing in the block explorer one time aswell, for a bit then it appeared , so maybe just wait a bit

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Are you reviving this old project of yours -

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-love-blv-is-ready-to-mine-hooray-march-10-2018-3099745

Why did you create a new thread, you can just continue your old one.
You have the same website as before, so what will be your new offering here to make this work the second time?
Activity: 96
I'm 10 hours mining- 1790 coins, my address B1YyzYyCeJfiBb5Eo7JUj4qYSULGBnpDC6A, but in Explorer-my address at all, no, what's the matter developer?
I think some one started a pool at asicbit-pool.ru , maybe that will help you.
Not yet seen for this coin list there. I will wait for that, and does this use algo for bitcoin? or use equhash? I want to have a little of the mining pool, because I have been mining in the cpu until now I still haven't gotten a block
I think some one started a pool at asicbit-pool.ru , maybe that will help you.
The social platform dating site www.consent4sex.com is coming very soon , all the back end coding is completed , we are just working on the web development aspect of it at the moment . It wont be a shame once its open, what would have bin a shame would have bin if we launched the site and you didnt have an opportunity prior to mine any of the BLV that is required to utilize main functions at www.consent4sex.com .
What about the mining pool? don't you want to add 1 mining pool, because to do solo mining is very difficult if you rely on ordinary cpu, and it will find  blocks too long
The social platform dating site www.consent4sex.com is coming very soon , all the back end coding is completed , we are just working on the web development aspect of it at the moment . It wont be a shame once its open, what would have bin a shame would have bin if we launched the site and you didnt have an opportunity prior to mine any of the BLV that is required to utilize main functions at www.consent4sex.com .
It's a shame the platform can't be opened or accessed, because  this POW  coin coin that works with the platform and it's usually used by erc20 tokens. I want to follow its development
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com

*ATTENTION! Many new launched coins contains Viruses and Malwares . Some wallets showing a false malware or virus flag because of the integrated miner. Nevertheless we strongly recommend you to scan the wallets before using it. Use as example https://www.virustotal.com/gui/ to scan the files for malicious ware*
Activity: 17
i think its like 10% premined  .... there should be like 80 millionish coin s total, with 13 million premined , i gotta update the info on the web site
              Bitcoin Love BLV is up and running. BLV is the proprietary blockchain that will be the fundamental backbone of the revolutionary NEW social platform dating site www.consent4sex.com . At www.consent4sex.com , BLV is the only coin that can be used to express how much you truly feel for another person, move over diamonds because Bitcoin Love is the girls new best friend!!! ( dating site coming very soon )

You can currently download a windows Bitcoin love wallet at www.bitcoinlove.ca . To mine Bitcoin Love BLV all you have to do is go to www.bitcoinlove.ca , click the windows download button , then unzip the file , then open the resources folder , then bin , then win , then the bitcoinloved.exe , then minimize that and go back to the first page in the unzipped file , and open BLVwallet fullnode.exe .  And everything should start mining for you. After the first 100 coins you will see it showing in your wallet. Let me know how it went for you. ( exchanges coming soon ) here is the Block explorer http://178.128.83.219:3001/

Bitcoin Love BLV is a privacy coin.
Pages:
Jump to: