Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Bitcoin Magnet ★ Buy & sell bitcoins automatically using your UK bank account! - page 2. (Read 8405 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
There will be delays for buying bitcoin overnight (there is currently an online banking issue). Selling bitcoin is unaffected. Hopefully service will resume in the morning.
Apologies for the delays this morning (30 mins instead of 5 mins for the confirmation emails to be sent). Teething troubles should now be sorted and everything back to normal  Smiley
Sorry for the delays this morning Sad
Info

Double-spending
Please do not send us two identical GBP payments in the same day. Our system will only process one of the payments, even if you are within your daily limit. This restriction does not apply to BTC payments sent to us.

Limits
The limits are currently £10 minimum and £100 maximum (or equivalent in BTC). It is OK if you are slightly above or below these limits (there is a 10% leeway), but any serious deviation could delay your order from being processed. We aim to increase these limits in due course and will send you an email to let you know when it happens.

New features

Automated confirmation
Within 5 minutes of sending your order through to us (by either a bank transfer or bitcoin payment) you will receive a confirmation email outlining the bitcoin price secured and the amount that will be sent to you. The actual payment processing part will remain a manual process and should follow shortly afterwards. In normal working hours this will be between 10 minutes and 1 hour.

Planned features

Automated payments
We aim to fully automate GBP and BTC payments by the end of November.

Referrals
We aim to implement a referral scheme by the end of December.

Loyalty
We aim to implement a loyalty scheme by the end of December.

TBC
If you have a feature request, please email us ([email protected]) and we will see what we can do.

Thanks  Smiley
Can confirm transfer was refunded. Bank did not include reference for some reason hence the trouble.

It looks like payments from Natwest are not showing a reference number until cleared. I'll update the website to warn others. Thanks for your understanding.
Activity: 79
Can confirm transfer was refunded. Bank did not include reference for some reason hence the trouble.
Sent 20 pounds yesterday 8 pm. Still nothing. Please send me my money back.

I am in contact with you via email (communication established last night). Your reference code was not included in the bank transfer (for whatever reason) so it meant that your payment could not be converted into bitcoin and sent on to you. You can get a refund - no problem, just let us know your bank details.

UPDATE: Refund has been sent.
Activity: 79
Sent 20 pounds yesterday 8 pm. Still nothing. Please send me my money back.
0% (Zero fees) today for BUYING BITCOIN  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Delayed payments today until 5PM GMT. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks for letting us know Smiley

No probs. All back to normal now. Sorry for the delays.
Got my payment! Thanks for nice service as always.

No probs. All back to normal now. Sorry for the delays.
legendary

0% fees for Buying bitcoin TODAY ONLY  Smiley
Buy BTC for just a 2% fee tonight!
Interesting, do you accept payments from business accounts, and can you provide receipts for accounting?
Yes, and yes.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Just bought some more btc can't fault this service.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Interesting, do you accept payments from business accounts, and can you provide receipts for accounting?
Edit: Just used again and this time around, it was even faster... Thanks Smiley

Thanks for your positive comments  Smiley
legendary
Nice turnaround ...Thanks!

Just received money in my bank account Smiley

This service is pretty quick and easy.

I just registered with an email address
Filled in the relevant boxes with my Bank account name, number and sort code.

I got a email within a minute confirming registration and to contact them if there are any mistakes in the info given.

In the email I was given Bitcoin wallet address and the QR code,  to send the funds too which I then sent 30 USD in BTC to, using multibit as that can convert in realtime for you to view, which is really handy.

About an hour after I first had set up the order, I checked my bank account and the funds had arrived in my account.

Super!, will use again.

Will also post a video about your service soon to my Youtube channel

Thanks

Ian

Edit: Just used again and this time around, it was even faster... Thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: