Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin marching to $5000, any hope to altcoins? - page 3. (Read 2346 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
BTC is raising to fiat, altcoins als are raising to fiat, but not to BTC, so IMHO BTC is pumped or altcoins are step behind BTC. Is my thinking correct?

ETH/BTC

ETH/EUR
Activity: 658
Merit: 255
If bitcoin reach 5000$ value, definitely Altcoins will increase also its value. A win-win situation for crypto currency. Invest on Alts with good project of course.

I don't expect bitcoin to hit $5000 before 2018, if so there might be huge crash but it will be also a oppurtunity to get cheap btc.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Yeah, I think if the growth continues to increase, the price of the altcoins will be let no chance and will get severely dumped. Better for us !
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
If you check on coinmarketcap.com for daily and 7-day % gainers, many altcoins are
gaining nicely too alongwith bitcoin. Others will rise in due course of time.

This. Everything is rising, just pick some good coins. Ps, Steem may be a pump and dump type of coin.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
If bitcoin reach 5000$ value, definitely Altcoins will increase also its value. A win-win situation for crypto currency. Invest on Alts with good project of course.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
I noticed that while Bitcoin is go up with $3200,3300,3400 and 3500: altcoins are dumping? So if Bitcoin will reached 4000 my altcoins will dump more??

So what will happend to my previous altcoin bags from DCR at 15sats, STEEM at .008 , SC at 600sats.. All of them are -50% down. All of them are bought during Bitcoin correction last May-June 2017

Is there any hope from my bags? Should I sell all my altcoins to Bitcoin?

I appreciate any advice. Thank you

Do not. Why do you have to be afraid of the fate of altcoin if bitcoin is reaching the moon? There is no assurance and certainty that when bitcoin gets stronger the altcoins will go down in the contrary. Look at how altcoins perform. Your investment will double and even triple in a day. That does not happen to bitcoin anymore. And so altcoin is still worth investing.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
3DES - Slicing as fast as possible
BTC will reach 5000, but not in this wave. It's more possible that we will see btc on 2500-2700 level soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
If you check on coinmarketcap.com for daily and 7-day % gainers, many altcoins are
gaining nicely too alongwith bitcoin. Others will rise in due course of time.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
I hold my altcoins
Trading is high risk.

BTC is rising and there will be chance for altcoin.
It is better to rise fir btc as it may be worse if btc is splitted and dropping
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
I noticed that while Bitcoin is go up with $3200,3300,3400 and 3500: altcoins are dumping? So if Bitcoin will reached 4000 my altcoins will dump more??

So what will happend to my previous altcoin bags from DCR at 15sats, STEEM at .008 , SC at 600sats.. All of them are -50% down. All of them are bought during Bitcoin correction last May-June 2017

Is there any hope from my bags? Should I sell all my altcoins to Bitcoin?

I appreciate any advice. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: