Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin may likely pull back to 35k - page 8. (Read 888 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
May 01, 2022, 11:27:39 PM
Watching the current market conditions and the way the Bitcoin bear market is acting I know there will not be strong resistance to the 40k level and the price may likely pull back to 35k before it build up against the bear market, this season may not be a Bitcoin all green season but a lot of red lines will surface and cover the entire market for some time.

What should be the  problem if the price goes down to 35k mate? because I am looking at this as an advantage. yeah i have a holding in which I bought at 32k but I still seek for a chance to  buy again more and so if we are going to see a price fall? then this is my opportunity to buy again and thank you for that.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
May 01, 2022, 10:45:30 PM
I remember back in November of last year everybody was super bullish. They couldn’t wait to buy Bitcoin or certain stocks. Now right now the sentiment is completely opposite, everybody is calling for a crash or a recession.

Yes Bitcoin looks weak however it still held up better than most other assets. So if you are thinking it’s going to go lower to catch a bottom you might miss it. We all want Bitcoin to crash to like $20k so we can buy the dip however there is a possibility that it won’t happen.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
May 01, 2022, 09:06:15 PM
Yes, Bitcoin's price could very easily pull back to $35,000. Although there is a rise and fall happening within a limited range, $35,000 is very much within it if we talk of a deeper fall. The price has been moving above and below $40,000. For now, that's well maintained. After staying at $40,000 and a little beyond it for a while, the price is now staying below $40,000. If the bears grow a little more aggressive, $35,000 is well within sight. But we will see because the rebound has happened and $39,000 could be reached soon.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
May 01, 2022, 07:45:10 PM
The smart money is not invested in the market and now it is time to buy with your more probable view of future market action. There is a lot of price congestion and a lot of value is hiding in this market which means you can still be successful in the long run.

I think the future bitcoin price will break out to new higher levels and to get an idea on how to play this year I look to many of my bitcoin trading friends and give them the option to sell if they wish. I don't know if the price will drop to 35k or push to 40k but I know a strong bull market will develop in the future and it will be a lot different than what we see today.

Yeah only strong steel hands hodlers will think the way you are thinking, the chance for Bitcoin to make a new all time high shortly is high and at that one who buys the dip will profit a lot when the next bull market happens, but you should also know how funds works and most will panic sell at a time like this only the strong will survive while the smartest will be filling up their bags waiting for the future to cash out.
What do you mean by shortly precisely Odusko? I don't think many analysts forecast a new ATH in the coming months, even before the end of the year. We'll certainly need to wait 2023 to see a new ATH if there is no unexpected good news in the coming weeks, because currently BTC is highly correlated to Nasdaq 100, and it's not performing very well since the beginning of the year.
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
May 01, 2022, 06:05:43 PM
The smart money is not invested in the market and now it is time to buy with your more probable view of future market action. There is a lot of price congestion and a lot of value is hiding in this market which means you can still be successful in the long run.

I think the future bitcoin price will break out to new higher levels and to get an idea on how to play this year I look to many of my bitcoin trading friends and give them the option to sell if they wish. I don't know if the price will drop to 35k or push to 40k but I know a strong bull market will develop in the future and it will be a lot different than what we see today.

Yeah only strong steel hands hodlers will think the way you are thinking, the chance for Bitcoin to make a new all time high shortly is high and at that one who buys the dip will profit a lot when the next bull market happens, but you should also know how funds works and most will panic sell at a time like this only the strong will survive while the smartest will be filling up their bags waiting for the future to cash out.
Activity: 910
Merit: 290
May 01, 2022, 05:58:17 PM
Well, it is not so bad at all, some analysts say that the price can reach $ 35k, it is a support that can be achieved, however I stay with this analysis that they do in Cointelegraph:

You can see that the bulls are defending their positions, I would dare to say that they are putting very high sales walls.

On the contrary, a weak rebound will signal a lack of aggressive buying near the support line. If the price turns down from the current level or the 20-day EMA and breaks below the channel, the BTC/USDT pair could drop to $34,322 and later retest the critical support at $32,917.

If the price breaks above the resistance line of the wedge, the pair could pick up momentum and rally to $41,000. This level may again act as a resistance but if bulls clear this hurdle, the next stop could be $43,000.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/top-5-cryptocurrencies-to-watch-this-week-btc-luna-near-vet-gmt

I like the way the analyst can make the approach, however, some possible supports says under which the price can reach.

However, the approach he gives is not as Bearish as other articles that predict a strong fall.

In another order of ideas., I like and defend the S2F model under which its greatest strong is in the long term and I see that it is the most logic trend.

#bitcoin April close: $37,639

Twitter: https://twitter.com/100trillionUSD/status/1520554625929293827

I know that many are reducing the confidence of the model, but you must have enough patience to know that war events, pandemic affects speculative markets, Bitcoin is different, it has another way to move and I fervently believe that the best prediction descriptor that is sidewalk to reality is the S2F model.

Activity: 994
Merit: 137
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 01, 2022, 05:14:03 PM
Watching the current market conditions and the way the Bitcoin bear market is acting I know there will not be strong resistance to the 40k level and the price may likely pull back to 35k before it build up against the bear market, this season may not be a Bitcoin all green season but a lot of red lines will surface and cover the entire market for some time.

Activity: 882
Merit: 507
May 01, 2022, 04:54:35 PM
Pages:
Jump to: