Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin may reach $ 20,000 by the end of this year? - page 3. (Read 2417 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Yes, I hope like that, but the reality is that the current market situation is all red and includes bitcoin whose value is always decreasing and continues to decline.
I hope that by the end of the year the price of bitcoin will rise because until now I hold it because I believe bitcoin will rise and rise from adversity.
Hoping that too, buds. We do have 3 more months and the value is still going up and down. Maybe continuing to hold is the best key to succeed from
this current situation. It can bring fortune to those who can afford to wait and will continue to calm down and patiently wait for the target value
to be achieved. If every single believer will continue to hold and allow the momentum to change pace from bearish to bullish,  then $ 20,000 is still achievable.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin will reach again its ATH by the end of the year 2018. Bitcoin already shown its potential last year which reached for almost $20000 so I believe that it will reach that price again.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
This thread should have been in the speculation sub-forum. Personally, I don't think that 20K will be reached within the next 3 months. I don't even think that Bitcoin will reach 10K before 2019. On the other hand, IMO another major correction can occur anytime now.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yes, I hope like that, but the reality is that the current market situation is all red and includes bitcoin whose value is always decreasing and continues to decline.
I hope that by the end of the year the price of bitcoin will rise because until now I hold it because I believe bitcoin will rise and rise from adversity.
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
nothing is impossible in crypto I still believe bitcoin will return to $20,000 but maybe not this year. for this year, I think only $10,000 is good, the most important thing is that Altcoin can go up first
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
whatever people's predictions, I still hope that by the end of this year I will get good news, hopefully the growth of BTC will accelerate even more than last year, although I am a bit pessimistic because until now BTC has not made a move which means even the price continues to fall, it makes me ask Do I still deserve to hope, hopefully there will be a miracle later this year so I can show the world that their bad predictions about BTc are not true and there is a beautiful answer to my waiting all this time
Activity: 80
The price of bitcoin in September 2017 was not up-to 50% of what's it in September 2018. And by December 2017 the price increase tremendously which everybody was hoping  the price will stable in this year 2018 but some big guns keep crashing the price. Nevertheless,  the history might still repeat itself though not too certain to reach ATH of $20,000 but we could have an adjustment in the market price before the year 2018 runs out.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
I strongly agreed that, Bitcoin may reach $20000 at the end of this year. Because,  Bitcoin is the number one currency. No other coin can be compare with it. This year it not good for crypto. The price reduction does not mean that it will not grow. Just wait, Bitcoin's price will return to the previous state.

Activity: 2
By the end of this year? I don't think so.
Activity: 280
Many investment experts in the cryptocurrencies sector are optimistic that 2018 Bitcoin will rise dramatically. When is the date, don't know. And many also predict that a variety of people say that the price of Bitcoin at the end of 2018 is around $ 413 dollars. $ 20,000 Dollars, $ 25,000 Dollars, $ 11,000 Dollars and so on,
Although many predict the value of Bitcoin will continue to rise during 2018, but some are worried about cryptocurrency will someday experience bubbles that continue to fly high, but can erupt at any time. What is clear is that we see that the time will come.

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I do believe in the bull run of bitcoin but to be honest do you think reaching a value of$20,000 US by the end of this year is something i doubt. The highest bitcoin can reach by the end of this year is around $1500 US.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
I like the optimistic view of yours but nothing is impossible. Bitcoin is doing great if you are updated by the facts and not with the gossips, forecast or opinions of others, the important thing is that we need to be calm and be more attentive in learning more about the market. Even though it seems like the price is falling, we are confident enough that it will reach its peak again.
Activity: 17
2015 January 1BTC=$$300
2016 January 1BTC=$434
2017 January 1BTC=$1,000

Facts don't care about opinions. The market is doing good, the problem is most of you just compare the price with last week or last months. Or keep hoping to see the Bitcoin value hitting $20,000 again. Zoom out if you really want to talk about the market

2014 1BTC=$800 and then crashed in 2015, 2015 January 1BTC=$$300. See where Bitcoin is today in 2018 $6300
So...

Right! And the market doesn't care about anyone's opinions at all, so I'm sure no one can ever tell you exactly what BTC price is going to be within ten minutes from now. Thus, it could be anything Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I really can't see bitcoin getting to anywhere near 20k this year. Maybe within a few years but it's even entirely possible we'll never see that figure again.

Everyone has the right to predict the price of bitcoin but with a note they have rationale why they mention the prediction that the price of bitcoin will rise and otherwise. But what I always consider is that many people say that history will repeat itself and so will the crypto currency market decline but with some things going to happen in the future the price of crypto currency will rise again. The other side is that every bitcoin price movement is strongly influenced by several factors and the main factor that I know is regulation. Whereas in 2018 there were many regulations from several countries that refused to use crypto currency and this is why I think that the first reason 'history will repeat itself' will never be the same.

You're right everyone has a right for prediction, but most aren't worth paying attention to. It's called speculation for a reason.
Activity: 70
It is nothing but just a prediction and there is no reliable source of this news but all hope about this kind of great news but practically i think it is not possible.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
this is difficult, but I believe that the miracle is in 2018 it's not over yet there are still 3 more months and something can still happen even though it's difficult but nothing is impossible the strength will come soon. I hope this will actually reach another 20k$
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
Everyone has the right to predict the price of bitcoin but with a note they have rationale why they mention the prediction that the price of bitcoin will rise and otherwise. But what I always consider is that many people say that history will repeat itself and so will the crypto currency market decline but with some things going to happen in the future the price of crypto currency will rise again. The other side is that every bitcoin price movement is strongly influenced by several factors and the main factor that I know is regulation. Whereas in 2018 there were many regulations from several countries that refused to use crypto currency and this is why I think that the first reason 'history will repeat itself' will never be the same.
Activity: 9
Think he can do it next year as haven't even changed the turn ! He needs a little more time.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
Odds are very, very low. Right now the market sentiment is bearish, there is no indiciation that there is going to be a breakout any time soon, and although the BTC dominance is gaining every day, BTC isn't increasing in value, it's just stagnating, whilst alts are going way down against BTC. Wait for corporate adoption, then we will see growth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
I think only time can tell on what will be the price of the bitcoin at the end of year 2018, because we can't really predict the volume of the investors that invest into it. We cannot really say that it will exactly reach 20k USD at the end because we don't even know when it exactly the bitcoin will rise or fall. All we can do now is to wait and see what Wil happen next.
Pages:
Jump to: