Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Mining Farm - Best countires - 2024 - page 2. (Read 438 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1615
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Iran : 0.002 Usd/Kwh (according to google, can any one confirm this price ?) - Accept crypto mining industrie - Bad geopolitic situation - Hot weather except in moutain.

IIRC mining in Iran on decline due to past blackout which lead to 4 months ban[1] and seized some ASIC before it's released[2]. While i don't know current condition in Iran, it would scare off some miner.

Canada : 0.114 Usd/Kwh - Easy regulation - Stable geopolitic - Cold weather.
Kazakhstan : 0.07 Usd/Kwh - Easy regulation - Stable geopolitic - Weather ok.

At that electricity price, it's not attractive enough for miner. Currently 0.06 Usd/Kwh or lower seen as attractive.

[1] https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57260829
[2] https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2023/01/04/iranian-courts-order-return-of-thousands-of-seized-crypto-mining-machines-reports/

Bitcoin’s Record Low Hashprice Pushes Miners to the Brink
Even the largest miners struggle amid the market slump

The current hashprice makes it a challenging environment in bitcoin mining, especially for those without competitive power costs. A relevant example is the 4.1 EH/s of Antminer S19XPs that Bitmain has hosted at Core Scientific since late last year. The hosting rate was $0.0745/kWh, suggesting a daily hashcost of $39/PHs—that’s just about the current hashprice breakeven point of $40/PH/s.

According to these statistics, mining companies may start having problems with profit with the constantly growing hashrate.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1071
I communicate with miners from Kazakhstan, so many of them either closed their business or moved. Only companies that have found a way to negotiate with officials are engaged in mining there. Mining is heavily taxed and you have to share your profits with middlemen.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I am looking for 100 to 200 Kwh cheap electricity contract.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6320
Crypto Swap Exchange
Washington State has a lot of cheap hydro power.
I know a lot of people have equipment there.

Depends on what you are looking for. 1000s of watts, 10000s of watts 100000s of watts, multi mega watt.

There is no 1 size fits all. Not to mention contract length, I have seen $0.05 power. BUT you need to sign a 2 year contract + personal guaranty + pay 180 days of power up front after that it's a rolling 90 days. You are also required to buy your bandwidth from them and so on.

Other places will just bill your credit card every month.

-Dave
At that electricity price, it's not attractive enough for miner. Currently 0.06 Usd/Kwh or lower seen as attractive.

Even with 0.12 usd/kwh its still highly profitable.

Any one knows about mining in Canada ?

Any one have a better opportunity with better electricity cost ?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
Iran : 0.002 Usd/Kwh (according to google, can any one confirm this price ?) - Accept crypto mining industrie - Bad geopolitic situation - Hot weather except in moutain.

IIRC mining in Iran on decline due to past blackout which lead to 4 months ban[1] and seized some ASIC before it's released[2]. While i don't know current condition in Iran, it would scare off some miner.

[1] https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57260829
[2] https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2023/01/04/iranian-courts-order-return-of-thousands-of-seized-crypto-mining-machines-reports/
Hello,

I am looking to open a bitcoin mining farm. Lets talk about who is the best country depending on : We are not talking about countries who ban crypto farming.
1) Electricity cost
2 ) Regulations
3 ) Geopolitic situation
4 ) Weather

Here are some electricity price for companies :

Egypt : 0.024 Usd/Kwh - Easy regulation - Stable geopolitic - Hot weather.
Laos : 0.03 Usd/Kwh - Hard regulation - Stable geopolitic - Tropical weather.
Republic of Kyrgyzstan : 0.038 Usd/Kwh - Easy regulation - Stable geopolitics - Weather ok.
Algeria : 0.035 Usd/Kwh - hard regulation - stable geopolitic - hot weather.
Qatar : 0.036 Usd/Kwh - difficult regulation - stable geopolitic - hot weather.
Paraguay : 0.04 Usd/Kwh - Easy regulation - Stable geopolitic - Cold weather.

Can you guys confirm theses informations and advice what is the best countrie for Open a bitcoin farm according to you ?
Pages:
Jump to: