Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN MINING SITE - page 2. (Read 1435 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
December 14, 2015, 08:03:06 AM
Am always amused by these posts, hardly a Day goes by without someone new popping up who is going to set up a large mining operation usually asking very basic questions completely at odds with the size of the investment needed.  Smiley

OP as has been said, what about Night Time & Overcast Days, or do you plan on an enormous battery bank?

Rich
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
December 14, 2015, 07:41:33 AM
so you plan to power miners for only about 8hrs/day?

that assumes no sunlight at night
that assumes some days are too cloudy to produce more than 50% capacity

You dont seem to have planned this out very much at all, and will lose money due to down-time and possibly damaging your power supplies when clouds roll in and your voltage/amperage falls below the equipment requirements.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
December 14, 2015, 07:20:57 AM
well, if u dont know that ... i doubt u even know how to set up a miner ... u should do your own homework buddy ...
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 14, 2015, 06:47:36 AM
Hi there. I am going to make a site where I will mine Bitcoins. 100% of the electricity will come from solar panels. The place where the mining hardware will be put is large enough, about 1000sqM.

My question is which are the best hardware miners right now on the market, except SP50 since Spoondolies does't respond to emails? Also please provide the websites of where I can buy these miners.

Thanks,
Okw
Pages:
Jump to: