Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Mistakes?? - page 3. (Read 393 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
March 01, 2024, 02:11:15 AM
More Do's:
Diversifying your portfolio can be more profitable in the short term, but HODLing has proven to be the safest long-term investment strategy so far.
Don't start too big before you have gained knowledge and confidence on what you're doing, but don't wait for too long to enter either, because a good way to learn is by managing a small personal portfolio.
Learn coin control.

More Dont's:
Don't be too greedy and plan ahead your exit strategy, but hodl a part "forever", just in case.
Don't invest what you can't afford to lose.
Don't believe in gurus online: fancy words, intonation, clothes, accessories, gadgets... hide the real truth: that nobody has a crystal ball. NOBODY.
For the same reason, don't believe in TA pseudoscience.
Activity: 490
Merit: 484
March 01, 2024, 01:52:21 AM
Do's:
Use non custodial wallet.
Use no KYC P2P or DEX (kycnot.me) in order to protect your privacy and security.

Don'ts:
Avoid click any random link, install unsafe plugins, software, crack, OS system etc.
Avoid bounty, giveaway, free money, airdrop etc especially they ask to connect something or submit your identity.
Avoid use anything or impress anyone if you're a Bitcoin enthusiast.
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
February 29, 2024, 07:33:14 PM
Being new to the world of digital finance,  I think a great way to start and excel is by gathering information from the experienced here, on the biggest mistakes you have made, and things to do and avoid. I really think that'd be a big plus for an upcoming investor like myself.
Pages:
Jump to: