Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin mixer or self mixing? - page 2. (Read 1995 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
July 16, 2017, 07:34:55 PM
And that could be with bitcoin mixer aswell (stealing)? Maybe you can recommend one thats not scamming?  Smiley
The only option you have here is to use a well established mixing services such as Bitmixer.io which strives to maintain their reputation and remember to always use the first generated Bitmixer code to prevent receiving your own coins from past transactions to help cover your tracks.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 16, 2017, 03:44:57 PM
And that could be with bitcoin mixer aswell (stealing)? Maybe you can recommend one thats not scamming?  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
July 16, 2017, 02:21:45 PM
It can work but I'm really recommending you to just go for a mixer as the safest route. If you were to send it to a wallet, the wallet might just send directly from the receiving address to a destination address. Even if its a service and they send it to their hot wallet first, logs would be kept by the service.

I'm not saying that mixer will not keep logs but you have a better chance with them. Plus, the mixer would erase any associations of the previous transactions.

Thanks mate  Smiley

Yes, and you still have to pay fees to send it to another wallet.
Even if the wallet doesn't keep logs (because it's a .onion one) it'll note the initial sending address and may just steal your coins as you don't know who is running it.
July 16, 2017, 12:55:03 PM
It can work but I'm really recommending you to just go for a mixer as the safest route. If you were to send it to a wallet, the wallet might just send directly from the receiving address to a destination address. Even if its a service and they send it to their hot wallet first, logs would be kept by the service.

I'm not saying that mixer will not keep logs but you have a better chance with them. Plus, the mixer would erase any associations of the previous transactions.

Thanks mate  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
July 16, 2017, 12:50:29 PM

July 16, 2017, 12:28:53 PM
Okay the thing is I have BTC wallet with my ID and other information, so sending btc to some darknet website could cause a problem.
The question is do I have to use btc mixer to avoid information leakage or I could create .onion free wallet and send from my original to free wallet and then to website wallet? Will It be safe? Thanks  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: