Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin must come back to its original use - currency ! - page 2. (Read 1815 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Bitcoin should back above $20,000 and make many investor will be glad with bitcoin situation where could raised to higher price, its the only way how to stop bad news of bitcoin for all investor.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
some people ready to use it as currency, but it have up date price, bitcoin dont have real price, so people will take the advantage from it, buy and sell bitcoin to gain real money. if it use as real currency that have stable price, i think they are not ready for it, because bitcoin is profitable.
When does Bitcoin require and pay attention to their users to only use bitcoin on one thing. Isn't decentralization of bitcoin giving you the freedom to do whatever you like? So you and everyone do not have the right to limit the use of bitcoin for any purpose to someone #imo
Bitcoin is profitable because the current conditions are few users and the government legalizes it. so that with increasing users and increasing demand make the price rise. maybe later after many countries legalize BTC it will be more stable
this moment will coming in near future.there will alot of government legalize bitcoin and take taxes from it as source income for their countries.investors will get certanity from it and maybe will put more their money here.
Activity: 1050
some people ready to use it as currency, but it have up date price, bitcoin dont have real price, so people will take the advantage from it, buy and sell bitcoin to gain real money. if it use as real currency that have stable price, i think they are not ready for it, because bitcoin is profitable.
When does Bitcoin require and pay attention to their users to only use bitcoin on one thing. Isn't decentralization of bitcoin giving you the freedom to do whatever you like? So you and everyone do not have the right to limit the use of bitcoin for any purpose to someone #imo
Bitcoin is profitable because the current conditions are few users and the government legalizes it. so that with increasing users and increasing demand make the price rise. maybe later after many countries legalize BTC it will be more stable
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Bitcoin is indeed a currency, but i think we need more people and shops start using it and put the price on bitcoin, and more people will start using for payments, and in that way can be used like a currency.
I think the highest role holder for bitcoin can be used as a currency is the government. by regulating it, it will certainly have a major impact on the use of BTC in stores or companies in the country
I don’t really think so. Even if it starts to be regulated, people will still be using as an investment. Being regulated can only make it, maybe, better than what it is or maybe not (the main purpose of Bitcoin is to be anonymous and not being controlled and a lot of people are against it being regulated.). But, being regulated means that institutions will start to invest in it.

Based on my experience, people don’t want to use Bitcoin/cryptocurrencies as currency or their main method of transaction. I have asked some people before on whether they would like to make use of cryptocurrency for making transaction, and their reply was that they can’t, because there’s already banks and other safe methods like PayPal that are meant for such purposes. They just prefer that cryptocurrency is an investment.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Bitcoin is indeed a currency, but i think we need more people and shops start using it and put the price on bitcoin, and more people will start using for payments, and in that way can be used like a currency.
Bitcoin evolved as a token that doesn't have any big value. Earlier it was given to users as a giveaway. There are history regarding people not knowing the true value of bitcoin, someone bought a single pizza for 10000btc. Later slowly it termed as a value transfer system and further got used as a currency. This way bitcoin doesn't have anything specific, it has got multiple usage.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
I think the highest role holder for bitcoin can be used as a currency is the government. by regulating it, it will certainly have a major impact on the use of BTC in stores or companies in the country
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
As the Lightning Network gradually reaches its full development with the imminent Blockstream Satellite development which will facilitate Bitcoin offline transactions, Bitcoin will gradually enter the mainstream adoption as a currency. Every year, there is a record of new stores integrating Bitcoin into their payment systems. Gradually, Bitcoin will get there.
I agree, bitcoin even at this point is not ready to be adopted by most people around the world, it is simply too slow if you want to make transactions that need a fast confirmation, however bitcoin is great as a way to send money from one side of the world to the other in a relatively short amount of time with low fees, but the lightning network will change all that and it will make possible for us to engage in micro transactions once again.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
As the Lightning Network gradually reaches its full development with the imminent Blockstream Satellite development which will facilitate Bitcoin offline transactions, Bitcoin will gradually enter the mainstream adoption as a currency. Every year, there is a record of new stores integrating Bitcoin into their payment systems. Gradually, Bitcoin will get there.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
Bitcoin will comparing to the gold show the nature is always been more developed for Bitcoin so I could be a good comparison because the gold is more expensive than anything and it is more trustable that's why Bitcoin is also been more popular and it's compared to Gold I trust the value will definitely came to normal very easily.
Bitcoin is indeed a digital currency that can be used to pay for transactions in countries that legalize it. But it turns out there is another side of bitcoin that is attractive for investment because it provides a pretty good profit so that there are those who have it for investment, but there are also those that are used for financial transactions.
This condition is very good because it will attract many people to have bitcoin which will eventually become more popular and increasingly sought after, then the price will increase.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
It will be difficult to install the system to make payments through Bitcoin. Because, we need a separate device to calculate such volatile price every second. Also, as the price increases over time and becomes more stable, it will find its place.

Right, the main problem is still it's volatility nature of it. Well there is Bitpay (a bitcoin payment service provider) most merchants are using it so it's possible as well to accept bitcoin as mode of payment or as a currency.

But most merchants are still afraid to accept bitcoin though, they think they can lose in the end because the price is really unstable. But bitcoin is growing, every year, it could be a dilemma but in the next 2-3 years we may see more merchants accepting it, so it's going to be a win win situation for us.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
It will be difficult to install the system to make payments through Bitcoin. Because, we need a separate device to calculate such volatile price every second. Also, as the price increases over time and becomes more stable, it will find its place.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Bitcoin will comparing to the gold show the nature is always been more developed for Bitcoin so I could be a good comparison because the gold is more expensive than anything and it is more trustable that's why Bitcoin is also been more popular and it's compared to Gold I trust the value will definitely came to normal very easily.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
In my opinion. at present, bitcoin cannot be a currency like a conventional currency. the majority of the whole world uses conventional currency to transact and users of crypto currencies only consist of certain groups or certain groups so that for now the use of crypto is only limited to trading commodities such as stocks. and all countries still prohibit using crytpo to transact.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
This will be a gradual process for Bitcoin to go back to it original use, as the adoption rate increase, there will be an increase in it's use as a currency for global transaction, when BTC become stable then we can be sure of  of it been accepted as a currency.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Why can't we make bitcoin a commodity asset for trading? Whereas fiat currencies can be traded in various markets. I think the use of bitcoin is returned back to its users because they have the freedom to use bitcoin either as a currency or as an asset as long as the bitcoin is not used for a variety of negative things.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Op,  your ideas especially the single Bitcoin address for each individual are extremely dangerous. I think some of guys do not take into account the disadvantages of your ideas on society.
What sort of society do you plan to run with this? A murderous fascist society?
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
As the title says I am pretty sure most of us who understands "what is the actual use of the bitcoin will know what it says"

Bitcoin :
Mint Symbol : BTC
Value : Avg. 10K USD/BTC
Form : Virtual
Use : Currency

This should have been the actual thing after the Satoshi's dream to release the coin like BTC in the market. The bitcoin was supposed to be used as currency to buy and sell things the same way we do with our dollar.

The first use of BTC was done when the guy bought pizza for 10K BTC. That was the thing which should have been continued today also. No matter what how much you pay for pizza in those early days, it could have been few satoshi's today but it could have worked just fine.

The status of the BTC has now turned to commodity. The commodity which is being traded globally for the own profit and to run the different industries. This is getting ridiculous day by day as replica of it coming out of the forks.

This Should have been the Future:

Bitcoin is ebbing used as currency in 2009-2010. Government see that its popularity is growing day by day and it could be of could use in the financial sectors, lets implement the blockchain in our banks!

Bitcoin earns the legal status

Bitcoin gets widespread across the globe and rest of the country follow the same and thus the nationwide legal status turns into the global legal tender!

People start using the BTC for trading daily life needs with help of bitcoin.

There are no creation of million BTC addresses daily but the only one unique address per head per bank account!

No exchangers are being created but only handy smart phone apps and PC wallets to store the coins linked with bank chain.

Bitcoin smoothly shifts in the market capitalism and keeps going upwards slowly but steadily. The value rises and it gets cheaper to use for daily needs.

Global financial advisor think about minted coins to be formed physically with unique barcodes printed on them.

First appearance of the BTC in the global market!

Yes, that seems to me perfect. This is what bitcoin could have followed but greedy human changed its history by using it for their own benefit as commodity.

As long as people believe that they are going to make a profit from bitcoin then it is a commodity. Also the fluctuation in the bitcoin price makes it a commodity. Currencies do not used to have so many fluctuations in their value, so I think that your statement is wrong. If you need a currency you need a crypto which will have a stable value and it will be dedication to daily usage.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
Pages:
Jump to: