Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Nano? - page 3. (Read 1030 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 12
January 07, 2018, 02:22:37 PM
Is this really happening? another shit forked coin will come to our community?what the heck is the plan of these developers to make a lot of money using these stupid forks?none of this really helping the Bitcoin's disadvantages they should resolve the issues of bitcoin's network so we can enjoy the use of BTC.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 01:56:57 PM
I can't even keep track of the amount of BTC-forks anymore. At what point will it stop?  Huh
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 01:52:37 PM
What the heck with these forks? bitcoin unicorn and bitcoin nano? there should be bitcoin galaxy s8+ too?
21B supply is stupid more stupid than doge's developers,another useless forked.

There's definitely some hype going on. And what is easier that to resell something that already is successful. It would be harder if "Bitcoin" was some protect brand/trademark, I guess.

It's still amazing (or maybe scary) though how much of those things pop up everywhere.  Cool
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 01:41:53 PM
i just saw a few forum and website that promote Bitcoin Nano
after that i search the official website and found it https://www.btcnano.org

so what do you think about this coins ? will be this coin just a free money or will be a good coins like other Hard fork of bitcoin ?
What the heck with these forks? bitcoin unicorn and bitcoin nano? there should be bitcoin galaxy s8+ too?
21B supply is stupid more stupid than doge's developers,another useless forked.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
January 07, 2018, 01:28:42 PM
i just saw a few forum and website that promote Bitcoin Nano
after that i search the official website and found it https://www.btcnano.org

so what do you think about this coins ? will be this coin just a free money or will be a good coins like other Hard fork of bitcoin ?
Pages:
Jump to: