Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin need a miracle - page 23. (Read 26321 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 12:01:47 AM
   so think we are in the imaginary line in bitcoin make a meracle to increase the profit. beyonce in this time the price of bitcoin is same they slightly down or up a little bit, between is the stable last year happened that was a meracle,market is depend on the play of the big fish. so let s spray to play the big fish again
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
December 10, 2018, 11:40:57 PM
It's okay, the number of adoption is still growing. Those data indicate that many big investors who convert their cryptocurrency into fiat money, actually it is good because this situation give us chance to buy bitcoin at low price. Bitcoin will be widely used by people in the future. Bitcoin don't need miracle the price will rise again naturally but maybe need more time to see bitcoin price reach $20.000 again.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 10, 2018, 10:15:01 PM
We will see a miracle soon especially for people who still support bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I am sure people who are in the bitcoin and cryptocurrency since 2013 can even survive because they already have seen the bad moment for the cryptocurrency and they know what they need to do. There will be a time for bitcoin to increase and we need to be patient to wait for that time, and if you cannot do this, then you might search another business that can help you to make money.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 10, 2018, 09:59:04 PM
The bitcoin need a miracle as the entire bitcoin market cap slumped down to $61 Billion.
We all need a miracle. Heck, the whole cryptocurrency market needs a miracle as the market cap slump to only $112 Billion.

Miracle? Disagree. Let the usual process sink in so crypto is not all about fake pumps and hypes (especially bitcoin). Eye for long term. The support can be built as time passes by. People just need patience. Those people who want miracles looks like still not get over for the 2017 hype.

Don't want to see again the aftermath of 2017 hype wherein people just enter hoping for a rick quick scheme overnight. It's good that once we feel that hype again, the fundamentals and support is somehow strong.

Well then, people just have to wait. If they can't handle the situation, then crypto might not a good place to them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 09:51:36 PM
That is true bitcoin does not need miracle , it is not made by nature , it was established by humans ,so what we need here is the time to heal the market, help everyone else ,and contribute good things that will make market bacj to its old form, but if other people are greedy then it takes time for the market to goes up and recover , but I believe the market will still recover sooner.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
December 10, 2018, 08:23:31 PM
It needs supporters. Strong ones.
Not those weak fools who just came in for fast money which wont happen anymore with the span that they want.

This is real long term now. I hope that kind of jump in price wont happen again and just takes it slow.
This fools might jump in again then starts losing which makes them Fudders.

They should stay with their bank accounts. Leave the bitcoin believers here. Not fiat lovers.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
December 10, 2018, 08:21:11 PM
The bitcoin need a miracle as the entire bitcoin market cap slumped down to $61 Billion.
We all need a miracle. Heck, the whole cryptocurrency market needs a miracle as the market cap slump to only $112 Billion.
The bitcoin market cap reached over $320 billion in December 2017 and the cryptocurrency market was at around $840 billion respectively.
What y'all got to say about the cryptocurrency market situation at the moment?

it doesn't need a miracle. it just needs people to give up hope. Smiley

back in 2015, people had lost all hope of another bubble. everyone figured bitcoin was just destined to be a niche currency, if they didn't forget about it entirely. those are the times when bull markets are born---when people least expect them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 07:24:05 PM
I think we, the users most likely will bring bitcoin back to life. There is a high level of doubt surrounding bitcoin price and this is not helping bitcoin grow. Though speculation nowadays revolve around bitcoin going down to $2000, if this will be, then we are actually seeing Bitcoin's real price. No need to panic guys, this is just a season to sift users and reveal the real use of bitcoin. This coin should not be a place for hoarding money but a place where its services are being utilized.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 06:56:57 PM
The bitcoin market cap reached over $320 billion in December 2017 and the cryptocurrency market was at around $840 billion respectively.

https://i.imgur.com/dxGUs6q.png

will die soon. alts are more promising. Let's take MGO's leap a few days ago. 66 on coinmarketcap
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
December 10, 2018, 06:39:22 PM
This is just a proof that last year's hype was a bubble that burst this year. Now that the bubble had burst, cryptocurrency prices are back to low prices. These prices might be its real value as.of now.
Last year pump is just a hype, this is the proof. Now, we are seeing the real value of cryptomarket and we have to admit that manipulators win in this market. We don’t need miracle, we just need people to realize the real usage of cryptocurrency, and in time we will slowly see the growth in the price of the top coins. Investors will come again with a lot more confidence in the market after this big dump, patience is the key in order for us to succeed.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
December 10, 2018, 05:11:11 PM
This exaggerated fear of people is beginning to affect me. I believe that when the btc reaches a 3k it will stabilize and all those rumors and fallacies will stay in the past.
I bet those people are just new in this cryptocurrency market because they were a bunch of newbies who don't know what they were doing that makes the market bleed more. No need for a miracle here it is just the bubble that burst that makes the market bearish but after this expect for a great bull run again. This is normal in every market, there are ups and down in each and every one of them.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
December 10, 2018, 03:53:23 PM
This exaggerated fear of people is beginning to affect me. I believe that when the btc reaches a 3k it will stabilize and all those rumors and fallacies will stay in the past.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
December 10, 2018, 03:01:12 PM
there is no need for miracles, bitcoin to have its price valued in the future, it has been in the past, I hope the scammers projects finish, or they are punished, I support this, it will only be good and solid projects, these ones I will value with bitcoin!
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 01:08:37 PM
I am not surprised by this situation, bitcoin had experienced something bad a few years ago and rose unexpectedly. the market takes time to rise, I think the next two years will be a surprise. I suggest continuing to hold on.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
December 10, 2018, 12:57:55 PM
We are not all wizards and no matter how much you want a miracle to happen! Only time will help bitcoin. Time helps everywhere, in this market, we also today observe a serious illness and cope with it as always time will help if he does not die. I am sure that in the summer of 2019 we will witness a price increase and we will go to new heights.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
December 10, 2018, 12:40:57 PM
My opinion has been the same as its always been. Sit tight and wait for all this to blow over.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
December 10, 2018, 12:39:00 PM
If BTC needs a miracle now then it's already had numerous miracles before and I just don't think that one thing can have so many miracles. More likely is that none of its recoveries in the past from similar price drops were miracles and nor will this one be. BTC needs adoption and acceptance, that will drive demand and push up the price. There's nothing more to it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
December 10, 2018, 12:31:04 PM
I agree with the sentiments, I believe concerted effort from larger buyers would lift the price up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
December 10, 2018, 11:57:45 AM

There is nothing to be said. No miracle is needed. Just the bear market to end. Price will stop decreasing then and become stable. Half year latter it will slowly start to grow. Most likely a year form now price of Bitcoin will already be higher then right now.
Yes, there is no need for miracles, nothing can be said at the current price. We all consider this as usual. We can only wait until the price actually rises, the market price will rise slowly, but it cannot be known when the price will rise.
I think to assess the growth of bitcoin do it with their own research, not with predictions, because predictions will not be a guideline for all of us.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
December 10, 2018, 11:51:57 AM
Of a truth I never expect bitcoin to descend this low and really bitcoin need a miracle.  I believe that now should be the right time for one to invest but who even know if bitcoin will continue to go down.  I believe that it will take many years before we can see serious recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: