Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin needs the support of more sovereign states. - page 3. (Read 384 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 26
At present, many countries and regions are embracing Bitcoin with open arms, and some companies are encouraged to use Bitcoin for payments and transactions at the national level (such as Japan and South Korea).

Citizens of some countries simply use Bitcoin instead of local currencies to avoid bad things. Inflation risk, these examples let the world see new hope for Bitcoin's development in the world's financial field.

For example, El Salvador, I personally think that the President of El Salvador is still very charismatic. The original intention of Bitcoin is to resist the inflation brought about by the economic crisis and re-establish a new global economic order and system.

But there are also negative factors here. The main reason why Bitcoin has become popular around the world is its decentralization and anonymity. The early application of Bitcoin was payment circulation in the underground black market. It evaded national government supervision and was quickly taken to all parts of the world.

Therefore, they need to be more tolerant towards Bitcoin. They use Bitcoin to do evil. It does not mean that Bitcoin does evil. Fiat currency is an important part of the social and economic system. If decentralized Bitcoin is used to replace legal currency, it will inevitably affect a country. Economic order and sovereignty.

The final point I want to express is that both Bitcoin and fiat currency will exist. Bitcoin needs the support of various countries, including superpowers. Bitcoin is more like a stabilizer that coordinates the economies of various countries to resist economic inflation. There is no racial discrimination, no ethnic hatred, no dirty trades and conspiracies, and no war.

I seem to be more of an idealist, but I feel that if it comes true, maybe I will not witness history.

Pages:
Jump to: