Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - New form of Budget for poor countries - page 3. (Read 680 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 123
Hello guys, I often read news about poor countries and a new idea came to my mind.
Imagine countries which have budget not more than 10 billion (milliard). Usually these countries import products from other countries and use USD for this. So some of them has national currency and their exchange rate to USD often changes (sometimes on bad side). If their economy fails on some steps, it will affect a lot to people + they depend on nat currency/usd exchange rate. National bank has to sell some usd in order to lower exchange rate and make it a little bit stable but it isn't fix.
I want to say that if they officially invest in bitcoin (they had to do it some months ago).. Imagine price is 2000$, budget is in bitcoin and after some months it rised to 6000$, they get 3x budget.
But no one cares about that.. Bitcoin is a way for them to develope quickly in an ultra fast way.
Who are you pertaining to, the government or every individual? Well, like most of us not all believed in bitcoin in its early years. Everyone was skeptic on its survival so we cannot blame them. I also regret for not believing earlier but it is not too late yet we still have chance.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
Hello guys, I often read news about poor countries and a new idea came to my mind.
Imagine countries which have budget not more than 10 billion (milliard). Usually these countries import products from other countries and use USD for this. So some of them has national currency and their exchange rate to USD often changes (sometimes on bad side). If their economy fails on some steps, it will affect a lot to people + they depend on nat currency/usd exchange rate. National bank has to sell some usd in order to lower exchange rate and make it a little bit stable but it isn't fix.
I want to say that if they officially invest in bitcoin (they had to do it some months ago).. Imagine price is 2000$, budget is in bitcoin and after some months it rised to 6000$, they get 3x budget.
But no one cares about that.. Bitcoin is a way for them to develope quickly in an ultra fast way.
You can say that since you do able to know bitcoin and do have knowledge about on its benefits and usage but we do know that not all people do have the same knowledge and awareness specially into bitcoin which they didnt even know that this thing do exist.If they do then for sure they will decide to invest without any hesitations because of the opportunity that it gives. This is reality and we cant change the fact that there are people who would really stay on their status quiet for some time.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
Pages:
Jump to: