Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin newjack needs some help - page 2. (Read 1286 times)

xht
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
October 12, 2016, 02:59:05 AM
whether you see the balance in your account, they always move the funds into a cold wallet so you do not see the funds in bitcoin wallet address.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 12, 2016, 01:06:08 AM
Hi all,

I just opened an account with Coinbase to purchase my first bitcoins with credit card.

I also created a wallet with Multibit HD on Mac OS x.

Then I sent my newly purchased bitcoins from Coinbase to my Multibit wallet (I hit send/request in Multibit, copied the recipient string, then went to my Coinbase account hit send/request and pasted the string from Multibit, selected the amount, hit "send funds").  Note:  I did not specify any amount or anything in the send/request on the multibit wallet side where I wanted to receive funds.  I'm basically trying to send funds from one source that needed ID verification to another source that didn't need ID verification.

After about 30 minutes of the outgoing transfer being pending on my Coinbase account, it finally registered SENT!

Problem is, I still don't see anything on my Multibit account. It's been about 2hrs now.  I've tried to reset, log on and off, etc.

What am I doing wrong?  Is it the fact that I did not specify a corresponding amount when I requested the funds on Multibit?  Is it the fact that I purchased the bitcoin with a brand new Coinbase account with a credit card and it takes a couple days to actually show up...I thought it was an instant purchase, but I get it if they don't release credit card money immediately.  Maybe it has something to do with my Block Explorer??

I'm baffled, but definitely don't know what I'm doing...
Pages:
Jump to: