Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin not appeared in my wallet. advice pls? - page 2. (Read 1061 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
It's most likely your bitcoin client. To reassure yourself, check out the listing on blockchain.info for the address that is supposed to receive bitcoins.
Hi

Thank you.
The address on blockchaininfo does have my personal long string of letters and numbers.
 Smiley
Activity: 116
Check the transaction at blockchain.info and see if it shows any confirmations.  AFAIK it won't show in your wallet until it has at least 1 confirmation on the blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
sometimes it takes day or two for that to happens dont worry yet it will be on your account
Activity: 67
It's most likely your bitcoin client. To reassure yourself, check out the listing on blockchain.info for the address that is supposed to receive bitcoins.
Activity: 75
Hello

I bought 0.2 bitcoin on bitbargain, sent my wallet ddress, got successful trade and transferred the 0.2 bitcoin into my computer wallet qt, from the bb wallet, but it has not yet shown in my wallet yet.

Same with the litecoins I bought the other day.

When I bought bitcoins before in April, they appeared in my computer wallet qt straight away, even without it being synced.

What has gone wrong?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: