Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN NOT SO ANONYMOUS! - page 4. (Read 952 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 07:31:44 PM
I don't support your claim. The anonymous description is about the transaction aspect of bitcoin. You do transfer bitcoin to wallet that you sure knows not the owner of the wallet. I think that is how the anonymous nature is applicable in this sense. I think it is completely anonymous.
Activity: 494
Merit: 120
In BTC we trust!
August 12, 2018, 05:00:33 PM
There’s a big misconception that bitcoin is entirely anonymous. Bitcoin is pseudoanonymous, in the sense that your name is not linked to your bitcoin address, but you still have a bitcoin address that’s static and so it could technically be linked to you.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Is this a True ?

Of course it is True, if you some how show your name connected to any adress guys from fbi, anb and etc Will know it)

Of course you can use New adress generated from your public key every time to stay much more Private or some tx mixer services
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 04:14:34 PM
Bitcoin is not Anonymous, But its transaction is Anonymous.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 03:54:21 PM
There’s a big misconception that bitcoin is entirely anonymous. Bitcoin is pseudoanonymous, in the sense that your name is not linked to your bitcoin address, but you still have a bitcoin address that’s static and so it could technically be linked to you.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Is this a True ?

Pages:
Jump to: