Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now accepted by the HumbleBundle! - page 2. (Read 3065 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0
Nice!
kjj
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
Ha!  Finally, a way to donate to EFF with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.
Mac Heist should be the next target. Also Child's Play Charity.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
This is big news for me! I've always supported Humble Bundle and have nearly all of them. I increased my amount substantially -- well over the Broken Age amount. I might consider bumping it up to the top ten even since I'm a fan of Tim Schafer/Double Fine.

Every Humble Bundle gets posted on the big deals sites (like SlickDeals) and they are generally respected for what they are doing so I think this goes a long way for Bitcoin's publicity. Let's get more "name-brand" sites accepting Bitcoin in some form or fashion!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
True. There must be 10 threads about trying to get them onboard. Glad to see Coinbase finally did it!

WalletBit had a period where we gave access to the humble bundle for Bitcoins. It was very popular so I'm sure they will do well.
Activity: 140
I would donate, but I'm going to wait for the next bundle as the games are not really interesting to me and I need to finish other games anyway haha.

Can't wait to buy those games with bitcoins though haha next time
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Awesome. Humble Bundle and Bitcoin, what's not to love?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Awesome! This is what BitCoin needs - more uses rather than storage.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
If you're using NoScript, remember to turn it off or you won't see the Pay with BTC button.

Hmm, I use NoScript, but could see the button anyway.

Btw: Bought some Bitcoins on that news :3
legendary
Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013
Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952
If you're using NoScript, remember to turn it off or you won't see the Pay with BTC button.
Activity: 180
Good to hear!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
This is pretty big, Humblebundle is quite known by gamers.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
That's great news! Our call has been heard. I'm off to HumbleBundle.com and place my BTC order right now!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Awesome!
legendary
Activity: 1102
Merit: 1014
True. There must be 10 threads about trying to get them onboard. Glad to see Coinbase finally did it!
Activity: 140
http://blog.humblebundle.com/post/50032402607/humble-double-fine-bundle-now-with-bitcoin

I think that's pretty awesome, paying games with bitcoins and supporting charity.

They are working with coinbase, I think that is also pretty good news.
Pages:
Jump to: