Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now at $600 and will never go under this price again - page 2. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250
The more people believe we are out of the woods (like OP), the higher probability we are going to retest 500s or even 450s.

Yes, that's a correlation that does not imply a causation, though.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
can you explain your calculations of how it will never go under 600 again? on my chart i see a 55% increase in 20 hours that has has no retracement at all. under 600 is guaranteed.

+1

a break of ~550 would create an air pocket to 500-505 or lower.  So for the bulls, the best scenario is to continue and extend rally to 630-660 and back down to 590-620.
But if we start to go down, be quick to short at 549.

The more people believe we are out of the woods (like OP), the higher probability we are going to retest 500s or even 450s.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035
Bitcoin accepted here
Are we where we were in the last week (balancing on $500)? Or are we in a higher region? Before spitting negative/offensive comments, do you turn on your brain and try to understand the idea one wants to express?

Do you need a newbie like me to tell you that when BTC positions itself on a certain value, a $30-$40 fluctuation is perfectly normal before it moves to a higher or lower region?

Again, it is my idea that Btc is only going up from here. I can be right or wrong and you are entitled to your opinion that btc is plummeting and welcome to post it here, but I won't accept gratuitous offensive posts.
legendary
Activity: 2171
Merit: 1201
In 8-12 hrs we possibly will see sub 500 again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
wait for the weekend. If BTC is going to take a hammering it will be over the weekend.

I can honestly see it down to 400-450 with then a slow climb back up to about 600.

The main reason for this is the money wants to make money and to do this BTC needs to fall before some big buys go in.

look at BTC-E realy small amounts of BTC being traded for quite big swings
Sub 450 is unlikely. Too much volume.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Stand on the shoulders of giants
6 what Huh

I am not happy until "gold-war"
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
We are there guys, mark my words. BTC is past that point of no return.

Once upon a time, just a few days ago.....

.....I would have been spitting venom at retard posters like you.
Activity: 1092
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
ADHD seems rampant among bitcoin traders.. This thread just confirms it even more.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
That is huge speculation. In bitcoin world we never know what will happen tomorrow Cheesy .
But i think btc going to 600$ staying there for a bit. Should not go under 500$ soon . Maybe if some other exchange decide to take mtgox route Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
When will people learn about this kind of threads?  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We will NEVER go below five sevent......ahhhhhh...
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
wait for the weekend. If BTC is going to take a hammering it will be over the weekend.

I can honestly see it down to 400-450 with then a slow climb back up to about 600.

The main reason for this is the money wants to make money and to do this BTC needs to fall before some big buys go in.

look at BTC-E realy small amounts of BTC being traded for quite big swings
Activity: 539
Definitely a noobie prediction
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
i bet Fibonacci retracement tool would be useful for this consolidation if you draw it from the bottom 400 to the top 610, we might end up seeing hits and bounces on the top 2 or 3 levels.
By applying the Kessler algorithm to the Daniel's Theorem I can reach a proof of nearly 200 as the Walker baseline for a Petron series. I put the tabulation at about 700 with substantial volume.
If only he applied his skills to calling tops instead.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Oh, so close!
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035
Bitcoin accepted here

it may go temporarily under $600 by $30-$40, but only as a quick readjustment.

Guys, reading a thread before posting isn't illegal or dangerous. It's actually encouraged.
Activity: 336
Epic fail  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 546
hm
i guess this thread can be deleted now

*writes home*

The price is fluctuating between 605 and 595. Again, $30-$40 fluctuations in the bitcoin world are negligible.

Yes. Never under 600? Ok, its now 595. So never under 595. Ok, now it's 575. Ok, never under 575. Ok, now it's 565. Ok, never under 565.
-> He is like a prophet!
i bet Fibonacci retracement tool would be useful for this consolidation if you draw it from the bottom 400 to the top 610, we might end up seeing hits and bounces on the top 2 or 3 levels.
Pages:
Jump to: