Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin October Month Performance - page 7. (Read 911 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 384
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
September 29, 2023, 05:14:41 AM
Many are predicting that October will be a bullish month for Bitcoin, well here is what I think, if October does become very bullish, the first quarter of the new year 2024 will turn bearish, I think it's better for Bitcoin to just maintain its bearish ness for now going into the next year, but what do I know anyway?

The most important thing isn't price action today, I mean all those hoping for a bullish October, what is your plan? To take profit in a bear market? It makes no sense to me because the long run is my main concern.

Bitcoin is free to perform anyhow, it doesn't matter because we are in a bear market anyway, and even after the next Bitcoin halving I believe we won't see a pump until we are closer to the end of 2024, many people who aren't in this crypto thing already will feel disappointed, because the majority of FOMO online are pointing towards the next Bitcoin halving, as if after the halving, a massive pump will follow.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
September 29, 2023, 04:58:00 AM

What do you think?
How much will Bitcoin pump this October? 👀
Can you attach the data source because I do not remember that there was a month in which Bitcoin continued to rise since 2013. There are always several green months and some red, but the number of green months is more on average.
Bitcoin price is currently governed by the 50- and 200-day EMA at $26,648 and the momentum is still not enough as the 27777 level is becoming more difficult to break, which may indicate that if we close the month of September at these levels, it will most likely be next month. Red, or at least in the 31,200 R.

Image source
Activity: 350
Merit: 335
September 29, 2023, 04:44:53 AM
Bitcoin October Month Performance

🟢2013 → 60.79%
🟢2015 → 33.49%
🟢2016 → 14.71%
🟢2017 → 47.81%
🟢2019 → 10.17%
🟢2020 → 27.7%
🟢2021 → 39.93%
🟢2022 → 5.56%
⚪2023 → ?? %

What do you think?

Comment Your opinion ⬇️

From your analysis, it is pretty obvious that October have always been a good month for Bitcoin. The least gain in October being 5.5% is a huge rise if you ask me and if we maintain that this year, it might signify that the bulls are getting involved earlier than anticipated in respect of the bull market that is expect to kickoff next year following the Bitcoin halving.

I will keep this post in mind and use it to monitor market developments as we enter the last quarter of this year. I think it is wise for those still expecting further dips to start thinking twice.
Activity: 322
Merit: 306
Farewell LEO o_e_l_e_o
September 29, 2023, 04:40:35 AM
What do you think?

I'm just enjoying what's happening with bitcoin every month since actively joining the crypto world. The target within two years is that I can gain knowledge with the experience I gain by following and comparing it myself.
Based on the reading I found in all sources, October is a different month from September because September is said to have never been good for the price of bitcoin.

I just opened the coin price chart, the difference in bitcoin prices appeared from 26k to 27k. I'm not an expert in this area, but the signs of movement towards 28k in October are already felt based on the situation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 987
Give all before death
September 29, 2023, 04:04:24 AM
I just noticed that when Bitcoin halving is coming, the month of September is really not a good time to do day trading because, for sure, the effort you will make will be wasted. Every year, the month of September really comes.

In the upcoming month of October, I think there will be a bit of an aggressive movement in the market, because I have also noticed that in the month of October there is also a change in terms of increasing the value of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Especially since there is an upcoming event in the month of October regarding the application of Blacktock in Sec.
Historical analysis of bitcoin is not always reliable because the global economy is changing. The threats or opportunities bitcoin faced last year is not similar this year. I hope that these upcoming activities will be favorable to the bitcoin ecosystem. If these developments turns out negative, the price of bitcoin might also be affected.

Some people and analysts are predicting that the price of bitcoin may increase in October. But I think the price of bitcoin may not increase as expected.  I think bitcoin can increase to $27400 to $28000 but can be the maximum price and later start to decrease and have resistance at 25000 again. But generally speaking, I do not think bitcoin price is going over $30000 in October. That is just my guess.
The price of bitcoin next month will depend on many political and economic factors. A policy change in the US or China can affect the price of bitcoin next month. Interest rates and the economic performance of some nations is also a determinant factor. The price now is around $27,000 which is encouraging,  however, my prediction for October will be $29,000.
Activity: 504
Merit: 283
September 29, 2023, 04:01:16 AM
How much will Bitcoin pump this October?
I join other people and analyst to be optimistic about the bitcoin from October onwards in 2023 because historically it has been an interesting month for Bitcoin. I am extremely bullish on crypto from October onwards this year and then into 2024. And the major Catalyst going on is the coming spot Bitcoin ETF approval. I am predicting an upside target of around $34,000 for October.

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 10504
September 29, 2023, 03:51:18 AM
Considering that "what month it is" has little to no effects on bitcoin market I have to say that we can't predict the price like this. However, this month we have the increasing energy price and as we get close to another Hard Winter, for the second year we are going to see increased inflation and I don't think the increasing interest rates policy can help anymore which means this time the inflation won't be accompanied by recession and as a result bitcoin price can finally start going up.

As you can see, it is a big chain of events that is affecting bitcoin market, not just the month we're in and what happened in the past!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
September 29, 2023, 03:28:17 AM
Alongside the recent surge in volume, it's becoming evident that a wave of activity is on the horizon for Bitcoin. I'm confident that come October, we may witness a slight shake-up in Bitcoin's price. It has encountered resistance at the $27,200 level, indicating that the latest support point now stands at $26,000.

There are some upcoming news developments regarding Bitcoin, and I'm aiming for a price target of $29,000.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/
September 29, 2023, 03:25:44 AM

What do you think?

Comment Your opinion ⬇️

Looking at their records every year October is always good in terms of bitcoin growth and not even a few people are making the same predictions and assumptions for October this year but indeed we still only have to wait for how they are this month.
I personally feel that with their good records of several years and with the growth of bitcon that has been felt since the last few months, this October will still be the same as previous years where bitcoin is green but this also cannot be a definite reference because we just have to keep waiting and buy bitcoin and hold it until the target we want in profit.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 49
Binance #Smart World Global Token
September 29, 2023, 03:05:55 AM

I am hoping for a much better preforming Bitcoin - as well as the whole crypto industry - this coming month of October. Historically, this is supposed a good month but then again we know that there are times when Bitcoin is simply getting unprecedented with its volatile nature that can be affected by many known and even unknown factors. Seems to me that the market is really expecting an approval of any ETF application before it would have a big bull run and in this case this doldrum can be ongoing into the end of the year. Sometimes I am feeling frustrated but this is something we need to accept.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
September 29, 2023, 02:35:39 AM
I just noticed that when Bitcoin halving is coming, the month of September is really not a good time to do day trading because, for sure, the effort you will make will be wasted. Every year, the month of September really comes.

In the upcoming month of October, I think there will be a bit of an aggressive movement in the market, because I have also noticed that in the month of October there is also a change in terms of increasing the value of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Especially since there is an upcoming event in the month of October regarding the application of Blacktock in Sec.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 29, 2023, 02:34:06 AM

What do you think?

Comment Your opinion ⬇️

October was mostly on the positive side for bitcoin when September was supposed to be negative, which didn't happen. This time the scenario was a bit different, so wait for the opening of the month to get a better prediction. BTW, this post should be moved over to the speculation board. This board is not for bitcoin price discussion; there is a dedicated board that serves that purpose.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
September 29, 2023, 02:21:51 AM
How much will Bitcoin pump this October?
Some people and analysts are predicting that the price of bitcoin may increase in October. But I think the price of bitcoin may not increase as expected.  I think bitcoin can increase to $27400 to $28000 but can be the maximum price and later start to decrease and have resistance at 25000 again. But generally speaking, I do not think bitcoin price is going over $30000 in October. That is just my guess.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 29, 2023, 02:11:56 AM

🟢2013 → 60.79%
🟢2015 → 33.49%
🟢2016 → 14.71%
🟢2017 → 47.81%
🟢2019 → 10.17%
🟢2020 → 27.7%
🟢2021 → 39.93%
🟢2022 → 5.56%