Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin on the high side? - page 2. (Read 1006 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 505
August 17, 2017, 09:25:03 AM
Is it still a good timing to enter the market for bitcoin? or should i wait for price to drop before entering?

Yeah I think it is, take the opportunity as there is still great potential here. You can still probably profit more than 50% this year.
I think the price will end up at $7000 or even more before year end. That is my prediction on bitcoin. I won't even be surprised to
see this reach $10,000.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
August 17, 2017, 08:37:48 AM
It's definitely not too late to enter the market, but it's highly advisable to wait until the price dips slightly. Monitor the situation carefully over the next few weeks. In the long-term perspective it's highly probable that btc will continue to grow
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
August 17, 2017, 06:53:23 AM
Is it still a good timing to enter the market for bitcoin? or should i wait for price to drop before entering?

You should have entered when the price is around $4000 a few days ago. Right now the price has pick again and on the rise at around $4300-$4400. I just you will have to wait again for a minor dip to enter the market.

However, no one can predict when is the next dip, because right now a lot of investors are getting in and preparing to put a lot of cash in the market. If you have funds then go enter now, but invest what you can afford to that we will not be nervous of any price swings which is very prevalent in bitcoin market.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
August 17, 2017, 06:20:23 AM

it already did drop down after the $4000 resistance was broken!
to be exact price went up to $4430 in 2 days ago and then it started falling down as low as $3830 according to bitfinex. you should have bought there.

right now it is another rally which has pushed the price up to $4444.44 so far Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 05:02:23 AM

You can wait and wait, there is not a good time for enter in the trading of bitcoin.
I think its never late to enter on this
You need only to know some infos and can earn all time with bitcoin trading Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
August 17, 2017, 03:45:30 AM

The time is always good to enter bitcoin and when you buy, you are actually contributing your quarter to make sure it reaches the point of profit making for you. And the reason is because the proposed point in your mind wont happen by magic if some people somewhere are not making efforts towards that direction by buying and selling at that and when more buying happens, then we get to see increase in price.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
August 17, 2017, 03:08:00 AM

No need wait drop price. It can never happen Smiley
I don't wait this case and bought piece of bitcoin.
I wait rising price now.. I read that after 23 August price will grow

Activity: 812
Merit: 142
August 17, 2017, 02:55:14 AM

Bitcoin market is booming and due to which demnd and price is rising continuously . At this time also it's a good price to enter the market beacuse it will reach 5k mark in coming month and may be 8k by year end . If you can take some risk then yes you can stay invested at current levels too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 17, 2017, 02:51:23 AM
now bitcoin is on the high side for me. but you nv know when is the highest or lowest. if you are catching on the flow, i pretty guess is a good time to enter some now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 17, 2017, 02:48:23 AM
Bitcoin price is volatile it went up 2000$ in 1 month expect the value to decrease some in the uncomming months. So yes wait til it down and the buy to hold. Long time hold is always the best invest in BTC.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
August 17, 2017, 02:46:22 AM
You should not see the market price if we are already convinced to start bitcoin trading, indeed if we wait at a time when market prices are down we can get a lot of profit. The conclusion I think do not hesitate to expand the trade because bitcoin is the best investment in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
August 17, 2017, 02:41:52 AM

It depends what perspective you are looking at it from.

See, if you enter now you might lose money if it crashes soon. However, even so you only would need to wait a bit longer until the next such rise to get it all back and A LOT more. Wink
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
August 17, 2017, 02:35:10 AM

A lot of people, that I told about Bitcoin in 2013 are still waiting for the best price to enter.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
August 17, 2017, 02:33:15 AM
The price will drop at some point but the problem is that you never know when it will drop. So, if you are waiting for the price to drop to, let's say, 2700$, that might never happen. Most of us expect the price to go much higher than it is now. If you think the same buy now. Apart from that, what you can do is to make different small purchases, instead of a big one, averaging the cost.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 02:30:43 AM
Well, noone can say if it will drop much further from now but there is a high chance that it will rise more sooner or later. If you want to get on the train, the time might be right now, even if Bitcoin may fall lower than 2500$ short term. Just hold your coins and wait for BTC to raise to 10.000$ or higher. It's just a question of time. But don't invest any money you need in a few months. It can take several years for Bitcoin to raise much higher.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 17, 2017, 02:12:11 AM
Pages:
Jump to: