Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin on the rise? - page 11. (Read 2947 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
July 22, 2018, 10:42:04 AM
Bitcoin increases this is good news for bitcoin holders, and still unstable, but there is still hope that bitcoin will not fall too deep.
Majority of the holders are still waiting for some big jump. so this good news is not enough to many of the peoples and previous investors are loose the investment so know only they will get the good results of Cryptocurrency. All the investors are buying continuously this will going to moon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 09:54:43 AM
follow the prose of the pro values, the bitcoin will be a day as a as a asre like the field of the field like as what that they have been starting and they bit of the bit of the day of the same as it will be over a value
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 22, 2018, 09:28:41 AM
They are slowly rising, and tend to fall back, I do not believe they will rise in the highs, if btc values are higher then perhaps this year, they may reach a peak of $ 20,000 as many are expected. guess.

I hope also that bitcoin can reach $20000 peak by the end of this year. However, bitcoin's value has gradually arise this past few days, but I only suggest not to expect more to evade disappointment or being upset. The market is very volatile and this risen scenario had happened last few months but it came up to declining. And I only trust and have patience on facing struggles in this crypto to gain more enormous profits when the real bull market will occur.
Activity: 182
July 22, 2018, 09:06:44 AM
Bitcoin increases this is good news for bitcoin holders, and still unstable, but there is still hope that bitcoin will not fall too deep.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 08:28:13 AM
I love the way Bitcoin looked stable in the market not going up more than 7490 and not below 7200 margin. But not long ago i read a recent post about BitMEX ceo Saying we have not seen the worst concerning bitcoin price that it may hit the 5000 margin soon. But i don't think is possible. Everybody with different opinions.
Activity: 224
July 22, 2018, 07:01:15 AM
They are slowly rising, and tend to fall back, I do not believe they will rise in the highs, if btc values are higher then perhaps this year, they may reach a peak of $ 20,000 as many are expected. guess.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
July 21, 2018, 04:08:33 PM
For a few days now I have noticed a sustained momentum by Bitcoin. It was initially 65000, 6600 and its now 6700. Are we about to witness an upward surge that will eventually bring about market recovery?
If we proceed from this position, then indeed, bitcoin is gradually growing in its price and at the moment its price is 7 429 dollars. However, in the last week and a half, bitcoin has already risen to such a price and dropped a bit. We have long been waiting for a good rise in the price of bitcoin, but so far such a rise is insignificant. While it is difficult to say when, finally, bitcoin will really start a good growth and raise all the Crypto currency.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 03:34:40 PM
For a few days now I have noticed a sustained momentum by Bitcoin. It was initially 65000, 6600 and its now 6700. Are we about to witness an upward surge that will eventually bring about market recovery?

and this time already 7.400, and as i see on graph , i think its not recovery market, because just btc which experienced an increase in demand
and other altcoins still with same graph. probaly btc have something good news.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 07:29:40 AM
I do not see btc prices rising, I see a decrease in the price, a whole red covering the market, so do not expect too high on them.
Activity: 331
Merit: 10
StartFi
July 21, 2018, 07:15:19 AM
Can not say that Bitcoin is increasing this year. If you compare the price of Bitcoin earlier this year and the Bitcoin price compared to today, you will see a difference in Bitcoin prices. Although Bitcoin has risen to $ 7400 in yesterday. But Bitcoin's price in the beginning of the year is $ 14,000
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
July 21, 2018, 07:04:37 AM
With the continuing marketcap growth i might say yes were on the prices of rising and just waiting for the bull to start the journey for profiteering.

Had been waiting for quite sometimes for the great movement,like all of you the rising value is what in my mind for how longer,but ofcourse theres no need to rush i can manage being here
Activity: 59
July 21, 2018, 07:03:41 AM
It is still too early to talk about this. Ahead of us are waiting for big news for bitcoin, which will be decisive. If you are a short-term investor, then do not rush to buy bitcoin right now.
Activity: 140
July 21, 2018, 06:54:01 AM
Today has fallen, the market is quite gloomy hard to grow back, but every expectation in the long run they will bring you surprises. I still hope.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
July 21, 2018, 06:53:03 AM
 I think from now on, he will not fall, but only give rise, and accordingly other coins will grow and the market of the Crypto-currency will be restored.
I read a lot about the cue ball predict very good growth.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
July 21, 2018, 06:21:17 AM
The value of bitcoin started to rise but it is not bull run. Its just start to increase. We dont know whether it is continue or not. Because we can't predict the market, but some experts says that it will continue. If it continues means surely we can expect massive price growth in future. Hope we can expect more pump in August and by the end of this it will touch rhe moon. Till that we have to wait with patience and holding the bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 05:29:34 AM
Last week we can see that bitcoin value move slightly upward. Some says its the start of bull run and market will soon back to normal. But the bull didnt happen atleast not yet happen. I heard bitcoin pump because of the pattern of the graph. I dont know what pattern it is but I guess some controlled the price and value of bitcoin. Some big players.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 05:26:03 AM
we will not know for sure the future of bitcoin but true the price shows there is an increase,and it is good to grow our expectations all hopefully the price will go up higher and we will all smile,and hope I hope there is no bad news about crypto because it can lower the price.

Gosh, we all hope that the better times have come already. Certainly, I still have many doubts about the currency market situation but I think the bearish trend has finished.
Activity: 108
July 20, 2018, 11:51:52 AM
This depends on the volatility of the market. To say that bitcoin is increasing, this is not. It can go up or down depending on the direction of the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
July 20, 2018, 11:38:13 AM
I think todays rise is just a quick pump.
I think that now there are two possible options for further developments.
First. This is really a quick pamp, in order to once again raise money from ordinary people who believe that the turn has begun. And in a few days we are waiting for a dump.
Second. The turn has begun. Of course, there is no volume yet, but we see that the altcoins began to fall sharply in price. Perhaps this is a sign that investors are preparing to buy bitcoin, so they withdraw money from altcoins. And the second point is that the figure of the technical analysis  the head and shoulders was drawn. And this is a strong reversal figure.
No one knows exactly what to expect, so we'll see soon.
Activity: 205
July 19, 2018, 05:53:47 PM
Bitcoin will be on the rise and on the ride after SEC approve ETF!
Pages:
Jump to: