Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin on the rise? - page 3. (Read 2947 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 11:22:57 AM
For a few days now I have noticed a sustained momentum by Bitcoin. It was initially 65000, 6600 and its now 6700. Are we about to witness an upward surge that will eventually bring about market recovery?
not so fast there cowboy...trust me it will drop again
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 24, 2018, 11:10:52 AM
We all hope so, but if we look carefully there is no significant volume. If you talk about reversing the trend, I think it is likely at the end of this year.
Or is it likely that we are not going to see any significant movement at the end of this year. Im ready for that possibility and if anything didnt go accordingly to what we've been thinking, just prepare yourselves.

This is a long wait so patience is the utmost requirement at this time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
October 24, 2018, 09:09:55 AM
Of course, it will rebound in the shortest possible time and may stimulate demand over the next two months. Once Bitcoin comes back i think the entire crypto market will burn in full.
That's what everybody's waiting, when bitcoin start the run the market will go along with it, we are expecting good movements before the year ends but still not seeing any good sign aside from its strong barrier, there's a lots of news that we will expect to have a good impact before this year will end and led bitcoin to bounce back and rise high again.

We are just waiting for positive news about bitcoin so we can make the value higher. Indeed, bitcoin is still safe and slow at the moment, as if this has begun to stabilize. There is still hope to increase, every second there is an increase that is able to bring bitcoin in more ranks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 07:01:01 AM
Bitcoin has been in a long, decending triangle for a number of months. It is not getting to the apex meaning that the largest cryptocurrency is about to make a move.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 24, 2018, 06:38:23 AM
Of course, it will rebound in the shortest possible time and may stimulate demand over the next two months. Once Bitcoin comes back i think the entire crypto market will burn in full.
That's what everybody's waiting, when bitcoin start the run the market will go along with it, we are expecting good movements before the year ends but still not seeing any good sign aside from its strong barrier, there's a lots of news that we will expect to have a good impact before this year will end and led bitcoin to bounce back and rise high again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
October 24, 2018, 06:36:09 AM
We all hope so, but if we look carefully there is no significant volume. If you talk about reversing the trend, I think it is likely at the end of this year.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 06:33:35 AM
I trust that BTC will continue to increase with small amplitude in the next few weeks, expected for $ 7k5 in October ended.
Trading volume has increased significantly, indicating that demand for BTC is increasing, signs of recovery
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 24, 2018, 06:26:19 AM
Checking the timeline, Bitcoin still holds strong with its current resistance, Bitcoin has been holding strong at around 6500 USD for almost 2 quarters now. We should be able to see some incline movement towards November and moon all the way till the end of the year.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
October 24, 2018, 06:22:40 AM
yes i agree with you , because in recent years bitcoin is the foundation for the market to be up , I hope difficult times like this will be missed when the price of bitcoin can be up
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 24, 2018, 06:21:00 AM
The recovery of Bitcoin seems to require the help of ETFs, but the current form is not optimistic, the ETF is still being postponed for review, and it seems difficult to approve this year!
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 06:11:57 AM
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
October 24, 2018, 05:34:49 AM
If we look at a few months ago, bitcoin is better, now it looks stable and calm, it might consider the value less good, but for me the value is quite safe and still good. And the possibility of value will last until the end of the year. The possibility of going up later in the year to make bitcoin grow older.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 03:20:13 AM
For a few days now I have noticed a sustained momentum by Bitcoin. It was initially 65000, 6600 and its now 6700. Are we about to witness an upward surge that will eventually bring about market recovery?
No one knows what will be the next price of bitcoin this week,next month or even next year. The best we can do is observe the market and wait the great time to make a profit. Hopefully we recover soon so everybody is happy this coming holidays.
The market is hard to predict at this moment, so anyone who is profitable should sell it, and whoever has no profit or loss then wait, now expect high too you will be vulnerable to losses and disappointment. . So I do not dare expect the price of coins to increase in late 2017 or early 2018 once again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
October 24, 2018, 02:49:37 AM
The trend in the current market seems that Bitcoin is obtaining a good consolidation around 6400 to 6500 dollars. I think we need to wait for a major bull run to see it close to 7k
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 02:12:37 AM
Looking at the market today has a less good development but seeing the volume is quite good. I think bitcoin stays safe and has a stable value. Hopefully this value will last until the end of the year and the beginning of the year can rise and continue to increase.
Activity: 345
October 24, 2018, 01:51:05 AM
And again, 6500, 7k for Bitcoin, a barrier that until it can not break through and rolls back to the previous level. Yes, there is little stabilization, but it is too early to talk about constant growth.
Activity: 552
October 23, 2018, 07:17:31 PM

The exchange rate increases so fast there are reasons. The USDT was hacked and sold in large numbers, causing the UST to fall and the remaining cryptos rose sharply. But by the end of 2018, the BTC rate could rise to $ 15,000. Please wait patiently and continue to hold.
Activity: 536
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 23, 2018, 06:18:37 PM
No one knows what will be the next price of bitcoin this week,next month or even next year. The best we can do is observe the market and wait the great time to make a profit. Hopefully we recover soon so everybody is happy this coming holidays.
I hope there will be a great news to come, and I don't expect not just weeks or a year but anytime of the day price will become profitable. The recovery will take place as long as the market creates good signs of spiking harder and better, in order to gain confidence for everybody who aim big dreams for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
October 23, 2018, 05:41:39 PM
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
October 23, 2018, 03:12:25 PM
I think, directly agree with a reliable miner, or if you want to play with them on the exchange - with a person from the exchange who at the moment does not need bitcoins, but money.
Pages:
Jump to: