Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin on the rise, you migth want to stay away from Alt-Coins until it has sta - page 2. (Read 3115 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Go away random ignored memeber.
You're wrong. Also you should join in on altcoin markets and buy cheap while you can.

U r a too young member to know what being ignored means, try to guess it. A small hint: If u lick arses of "big" guys u will not be ignored...

+1

Nobody likes the truth.

Maria.

Sugar Plum, I miss you so. I swear I was thinkin' 'bout you yesterday, cumin' to mind when I saw a new girl where I do market research, but that's nether here nor there. I also swear that Moe's toes was just a passin' phase I was goin' through and "Honest Abe" it will never happen again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Everyone should buy Alt-coin now when its cheap, not when it has already went up like Bitcoin.
Activity: 832
You're wrong. Also you should join in on altcoin markets and buy cheap while you can.

U r a too young member to know what being ignored means, try to guess it. A small hint: If u lick arses of "big" guys u will not be ignored...

+1

Nobody likes the truth.

Maria.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Bitcoin has increased its value from 125 USD per Bitcion to 146 USD per Bitcoin on Bitstamp (Not Mt. Gox) within a couple of days. We believe that an increased consensus in the Bitcoin-community believing Bitcoin CAN BE a worldwide currency is the reason for the sudden increase, including that China seems to have embraced it as we have written in our recent post. And that one of Chinas biggest internet companies, Baidu, now accepts Bitcoins doesn’t help cooling the speculations.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2013/10/16/bitcoin-rise-migth-want-stay-away-alt-coins-stabilized/

U r wrong, my friend. It's yet another pump-n-dump cycle.
Activity: 299
Bitcoin has increased its value from 125 USD per Bitcion to 146 USD per Bitcoin on Bitstamp (Not Mt. Gox) within a couple of days. We believe that an increased consensus in the Bitcoin-community believing Bitcoin CAN BE a worldwide currency is the reason for the sudden increase, including that China seems to have embraced it as we have written in our recent post. And that one of Chinas biggest internet companies, Baidu, now accepts Bitcoins doesn’t help cooling the speculations.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2013/10/16/bitcoin-rise-migth-want-stay-away-alt-coins-stabilized/
Pages:
Jump to: