Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoins? Which is safer or more profitable? - page 16. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think both are very profitable and have different time or price for the increase, you can do both and find the right time to make a profit.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
I think the market for cryptocurrency in 2018 is still the lead of bitcoin but other altcoin will grow very strongly. I will not invest in bitcoin that will invest in the ETH and other potential altcoin because bitcoin has grown too much in 2017 and its current value is so high it will be difficult to increase many times. But altcoin is different, the potential altcoins are worth less than $10 a lot and it is certain that these altcoin can completely grow, so the investment in altcoin in 2018 is very reasonable.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
Bitcoin and altcoin have their respective advantages, I think the safety and the profits depends on ourselves on the start, the process, till gain profit. If can managing the investments between the both, it will be much better.
However.. in essence it's good we choose according to what we more can mastering it.
You are right, bitcoin and altcoin have their respective advantages, and the profit of both depends on the management being done. Altcoin could be more profitable if its users are able to analyze the market well.
It will be more effective if we use both, bitcoin for long-term investment and altcoin for day trade, it's very profitable.
Activity: 420
I thought Altcoins was safer and more profitable. But it is worthwhile to understand that they can and strongly grow and fall heavily in price
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
Hello family, I need to take an informed decision on this issue

With the present challenges with the blockchain technology and its present congestion ,

Is it still safe, wise and as profitable as before to start a fresh bitcoin investment?

I'm thinking that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be much better

Pls I need your thoughts and opinions on this....thanks
For me, I do think that both Bitcoin and Altcoins are safe and profitable although there are certain issues about altcoins, they are not all shit coins because mostly they are highly profitable in different time and manner. For me having both Altcoins and Bitcoin can be much more beneficial rathet than just sticking into one cryptocurrency because admit it or not, combining those can be much more highly profitable in any angle it would be.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
It all depends on what we guard, like if we do not take care of what we have, the possibility of it all will be lost, so how it all to stay awake and not stolen by people who are not responsible, of course you have to really keep the email or use 2FA, to keep your Bitcoin or Altcoin safe and secure from the irresponsible person!
Activity: 434
I'm for the good old bitcoin, he will definitely bring investors a good profit, although not very soon. I consider the Altkoins to be less reliable, although they are being talked about very well now. I'm conservative in this regard.
Activity: 111
“Everyone Is A Bank”
In fact, recently I have been attracted more and more by altcoyins. I have a few bitcoins and I'm not going to sell them in the near future, but in the future I plan to buy only altcoins. They can make a good profit in a short time.
Activity: 308
If you want to invest in a safe coin than I think btc is the safest one compared to others but the alts on the other hand are much more profitable than btc itself.
Activity: 602
Bitcoin is still a relevant investment, it is the source and support of all crypto currency. But nevertheless, now there are more and more technologically advanced altcoins that are safer and more promising, so divide your capital and invest in bitcoins and altcoins.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 259
This is not a difficult choice. if the current benchmark is, I will choose Bitcoin over others. Maybe the future will remain the same  Grin
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is safer and Altcoins more profitable, this just simply rules of high profit with high risk and safe with low profit
Activity: 198
First of all, I am not a cryptocurrency expert but in my opinion, Bitcoin is more profitable and safer than altcoins. Altcoins or alternative coins is a general term so it means that there are different altcoins. Bitcoin is more profitable because it has a higher rate of increase on its value and is safer because Bitcoin is known for long term investment unlike alts which are for short terms .

The second part is correct. Altcons can be very profitable if you invest in the right ones. They can 2x or even 5x within one week. On the other hand, bitcoin is a long-term, but safe investment which guarentees you acceptable profits.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
First of all, I am not a cryptocurrency expert but in my opinion, Bitcoin is more profitable and safer than altcoins. Altcoins or alternative coins is a general term so it means that there are different altcoins. Bitcoin is more profitable because it has a higher rate of increase on its value and is safer because Bitcoin is known for long term investment unlike alts which are for short terms .
Activity: 150
Hello family, I need to take an informed decision on this issue

With the present challenges with the blockchain technology and its present congestion ,

Is it still safe, wise and as profitable as before to start a fresh bitcoin investment?

I'm thinking that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be much better

Pls I need your thoughts and opinions on this....thanks
Well, your thoughts about investing into several altcoins to be much better is somehow true since nowadays, there are really many potential altcoins that have already been established in the market which is true to be beneficial and somehow good for a long term investment. But for me, I would rather choose Bitcoin to be a lot more profitable and beneficial due to its observable trait of having a large price compared to altcoins. But it is not merely intended that I will just choose Bitcoin. Having altcoins while having Bitcoin will be a lot more beneficial and good for long term handling.
Activity: 140
I trusted bitcoin and ethereum compared to the other coins because these two coins are well known and more stable in terms of market value. Hundreds of altcoins in the market doesn't have significant value at all becauase they are shitcoin. For me bitcoin and ethereum is more profitable and has a big possibilities of profit compared with the less known altcoin in the market.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
There are users who are very doubtful about the use of an Altcoin and end up investing only in Bitcoin. Many users (including me) invest in Bitcoin because its value will grow over time, plus that value is greater than gold and this is a big step. I have also noticed that the name of Bitcoin keeps appearing in the media, this is something that has helped with its growth, because when they talk about a product product and its used, this generates more reputation and credibility.

On the other hand, the Altcoins market keeps growing in a spectacular way and every day I see new projects that excite users. The reason why more users prefer to invest in the Altcoins is because they see a future they have not seen in Bitcoin, for example sending money through Bitcoin has become a headache because their rates have increased and it is not convenient for them. that we pay for services with this cryptocurrency.

So then, what would be the best option?
Activity: 63
Merit: 3
A lot of people are arguing that Ethereum is safer than Bitcoin since it has better technology and more utility, which contrasts with Bitcoins main asset of it's name brand and being first. However, it can’t match the potential short term rapid growth and gain in an altcoin. My current stance is to have the part of the portfolio that you want to keep conservative in Ethereum and use the amount you are willing to take risks on among various alt coins. The one caveat is that you have to find alt coins with actual potential value and not the various pump and dump scamcoins.
Activity: 350
Ofcourse bitcoin is more safer and profitable to choose bitcoin is the best company for all means of investment since they are always number one company in this industry.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
it depends on your skills. there are thousand altcoins in the market and some of them can make you become a millionaire. and the most important is that if you wanna get much profit, you should not choose safe coin.
Pages:
Jump to: