Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or ETH for long term - page 16. (Read 3633 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
June 18, 2018, 07:01:27 AM
If we need to choose only the coin who are good for longterm who is better is the ethereum. Bitcoin is good for longterm until now but the price decrease and if that happen you lose some profit. Ethereum can get more money because of the price is more cheaper than bitcoin.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
June 18, 2018, 06:38:32 AM
It can be said that ETH is the most probable substitute of bitcoin, bitcoin market continues to decline while the ETH market keeps increasing so I more agree that ETH is more promising.
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
June 18, 2018, 06:18:20 AM
Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?

If you want to take as little risks as possible I would advice to stick to Bitcoin. While Ethereums role as Queen of ICOs is going to be challenged by 3rd gen chains but none of Bitcoins fork too it over yet, safe to think it will most likely stay that way
I personally have more confidence in the Etherium, and not in Bitcoin. Despite all the encouraging forecasts regarding bitcoins and its large prices in the future, I'm inclined to assume that it is the ethereal can gain leadership among the crypto currency.

YOu might have good point on ETH. If we look on price change now ETH can be good call for some future investment, but many will try to risk on bitcoin with huge gain at the end cuz when bitcoin comes in price rise its not small amount at all. With this maybe experience traders will go on ETH and more risky ones will follow bitcoin. One of possibilities off course.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 04:25:12 PM
Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?

If you want to take as little risks as possible I would advice to stick to Bitcoin. While Ethereums role as Queen of ICOs is going to be challenged by 3rd gen chains but none of Bitcoins fork too it over yet, safe to think it will most likely stay that way
I personally have more confidence in the Etherium, and not in Bitcoin. Despite all the encouraging forecasts regarding bitcoins and its large prices in the future, I'm inclined to assume that it is the ethereal can gain leadership among the crypto currency.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
June 17, 2018, 04:21:23 PM
Hey all.

Activity: 462
Merit: 62
June 17, 2018, 02:33:30 PM
For some it really would be better if they stop thinking immediately and utilize some of the gray matter.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 08:57:04 AM
if you have the big capital I suggest you choose both because these two coins are very good for long term investment, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins I am sure you will get a big profit if you choose both.
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
June 17, 2018, 03:47:05 AM
If anything can challenge BTC, in the long run, it will be Eth. Majority of ICOs are residing on ethereum blockchain and if few of them went successful we will see a price boom in Ethereum. Eth is most undervalued coin right now and its ideal time to accumulate it for long-term return. Keep BTC along with Eth in your portfolio, they both are a gem.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 12:53:02 AM
Better to invest on both because they have good potential and reputation on cryptocurrency. If you want to invest your money on them, you should make your portfolio, such 30% for bitcoin, 30% Ethereum and 40% as your capital for another. I think both of them are good enough to be invested, but it depends on your decision and think again before do an investment on crypto.
Activity: 155
June 16, 2018, 10:57:22 PM
I personally think Ethereum is more profitable and safe to invest in the long term because it gives me a little more peace of mind because it is more stable than Bitcoin, but basically these two currencies serve the same to invest and try to keep them as long as possible.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
June 16, 2018, 10:54:28 PM
Hey all.

Do not get confused. You are weighing on the two best cryptocurrencies of all time, the best decision to take is to have Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are best for long term investment. And the best time to buy is right now. Look at both coins' prices, they are are already very cheap. That is already the best bargain. You cannot expect the prices to half or reduced to a third.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
June 16, 2018, 10:29:21 PM
They are both good for a long term investment so you shouldn't really choose between then just grab the two of them and wait for the price to go up again,
We have seen this two make a huge amount of increase and I think we would see it again in the future.
both are good for the long term, i am more convinced because both of them affect other coins in price movements, we can see when the price of bitcoin and ethereum down, then the other coins also come down
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 09:20:41 PM
for long-term investments Bitcoin and Ethereum are perfect because both of these coins have enormous potential in the future, these two coins are the best so if you have a large capital I suggest you divide capital for both of these coins.
Activity: 168
June 16, 2018, 07:08:12 PM
depending on your capital, Bitcoin or Ethereum I think it's great for long-term investment so it's up to you if your big capital is better you choose both for investment.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
June 16, 2018, 07:04:03 PM
Both are good for longterm investment because these two crypto are the rival on cryptocyrrency. Bitcoin is the king of crypto and ETH is the queen. We will see in the future how good to hold this crypto from now on.
Activity: 210
June 16, 2018, 07:00:28 PM
They are both good for a long term investment so you shouldn't really choose between then just grab the two of them and wait for the price to go up again,
We have seen this two make a huge amount of increase and I think we would see it again in the future.
Activity: 182
June 16, 2018, 06:54:10 PM
Both are very balanced and become the first spotlight in the world of bitcoin, because if people who do not know the bitcoin world would imagine that the work in bitcoin is just seputaran bitcoin alone in the bitcoin world there are many other types such as ETH, NXT, and many more .
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 16, 2018, 06:46:40 PM
The two pennies are very potent, so you can choose one of two pennies for the hold, the choice depends on your preference, but I like the ETH, because the coin has a low value. for holding and selling.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
June 16, 2018, 06:00:19 PM
That two is a good choice to invest indeed so either ypu choose both or just bitcoin. Nothing could beat the king anyways. If you want to just hold coins for long term and do not want to day trade then bitcoin is perfect for you. Its foundation is strong enough to exist in a long life and probably just like other critics do, it would be $250k for 2022 hopefully.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 04:13:18 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the great coins for investment where you can earn big as you trade them. But I don't think Bitcoin is meant for long term holding  because its too expensive unlike Ethereum. You cannot hold Bitcoin for a long time specially if there has down trend because there's a possibility that you will loss more profit. So instead of holding Bitcoin for a long time, daily trading will be my suggestion.
Pages:
Jump to: