Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or gold ? - page 2. (Read 1653 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2016, 10:40:45 AM
Major investment will be made in gold to take benefits in long run, as I am sure that gold will never disappoint me in future and to make small profits in quick time will  invest some in bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 994
September 19, 2016, 10:27:45 AM
Reason for this is obvious as gold have large marketcap or market, so price of gold is almost stable. It is also considered as precious metals and you can actually touch real gold bar so even a small uneducated person may think easier to buy gold and hope for price rise or atleast get back cash when needed and use those golds as jewelleries till they need some cash. But techy guy, professional businessman have already started grabbing bitcoin rather than gold right now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
September 19, 2016, 09:01:02 AM
Gold can be stolen. Bitcoin price can be $0 worth of system so if i were you save some invest some. Anything could happen in life but if i have both bitcoin and gold i will be selling them in the first place.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
September 19, 2016, 09:00:52 AM
Gold is very stable investment compared to bitcoins and gold can be liquidated in any country very easily so I many people prefer to hold on to gold. But bitcoins are not so popular in all countries, and we can't liquidate it easily in all countries when we need to money. I also hold more gold than bitcoins as of now because bitcoin prices are very volatile so I put only some money in bitcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
All In One Services with UQUID
September 19, 2016, 08:47:51 AM
BTC Bitcoin and Gold

Which one you prefer ?

why rich people still holding gold instead of holding Bitcoin ?
Pages:
Jump to: