Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or gold? - page 33. (Read 984448 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 09:09:55 AM
as they said on Wall Street "Buy bitcoin now it's like buying gold with a 90% discount." Worth pondering
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 08:57:31 AM
I will invest both, Bitcoin and gold has both potential for investing but if you want to have more secure investment you can invest in bitcoin. I will just invest gold for jewelries for me to used it and to enjoy my investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 08:48:24 AM
bitcoin or gold? I chose the bitcoin because bitcoin popular again and we can store in our mobile applications and can be withdrawn almost all of the world bank, investment is very profitable for bitcoin who know and master it
Activity: 123
Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”
February 18, 2018, 08:19:54 AM
A difficult choice, between bitcoin or gold. Gold price continues to rise although within 10 years,  and the increasing is not too much. As for bitcoin, I think the price will be very high. But this is constrained within the time limit, bitcoin is only valid 5 years. If we keep it within 10 years, then bitcoin can not be used anymore. If bitcoin persists for more than 10 years, I would definitely choose bitcoin.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 12:19:31 AM
Think about t that bitcoin was new in the economy and it can change its value that's why I choose gold because it was not new in the economy and it can't change the value of it.
Activity: 44
February 17, 2018, 11:21:43 PM
both
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
February 17, 2018, 11:00:30 PM
I want to both because both have the potential nice to investment, in bitcoin we could investment and wait until the value of bitcoin great for later in the selling, but not everyone accepts bitcoin, while the gold has value stable but we won’t got advantage with the bitcoin and can be said we just save money but gold can be received by all the people
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 03:13:00 PM
I think that Bitcoin and gold will be an eternal theme, as everyone will tell some tales Not supported by facts. But one single fact remains a reality, and that is gold, which was valued at all times and will be appreciated in the future. Without electricity and digital technology, Bitcoin is air, you can not tell about gold.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 02:38:00 PM
I think bitcoin because it is safe on our wallets and they can multiply every now and then.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 02:10:54 PM
I think the answer depends on purpose of investing. Gold is better as long term investment because bitcoin is very volatile in this case. Bitcoin is for people who want to get more money faster.
Activity: 448
February 17, 2018, 01:21:03 PM
both of them people need. in my opinion bitcoin is not investment tool. Bitcoin is a currency in the future
Activity: 126
Merit: 7
February 17, 2018, 11:47:35 AM
why there is no coin with coin and gold?
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
February 17, 2018, 11:43:44 AM
Gold of course. Gold is physical and Bitcoin is just a thin air. Smiley
Yes agree, everyone receives gold, in difficult circumstances we can pawn gold, gold prices are so stable that everyone likes, the thing that makes bitcoin is the second choice because the price is too fluctuating.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Janinjo tips
February 17, 2018, 11:28:21 AM
Gold of course. Gold is physical and Bitcoin is just a thin air. Smiley
Activity: 58
February 17, 2018, 11:18:30 AM
If I would be given a chance to decide where I will put my wealth, in btc or gold; 70% in gold and 30% in btc, because btc rises and fall, but gold rises slowly as time goes by. Wink
Activity: 182
February 17, 2018, 09:55:21 AM
If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.

for now of course I choose bitcoin because the profit can be very significant with very quickly different from gold that takes a long time to get its benefits
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 17, 2018, 09:09:06 AM
If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
If that moment happens that I will have to convert all my wealth and my only choices will be just between gold and Bitcoin, I will tend to choose both since both are beneficial and so that I can be able to have an equal partition of my total wealth in real and virtual currency that can enable my wealth to be flexible in both manner of saving my wealth because I am still wondering about the future so just to assure that I can gain, I will just use to have both as a good thing that is worthy of my convertion of my total wealth.
Activity: 168
February 17, 2018, 09:04:01 AM
Like gold, there is a limited amount of Bitcoin. It must be mined , though not with drilling machinery. Instead, the digital currency is mined with the total computer power of its vast network of users, who process transactions on the blockchain for a small amount of Bitcoin. At an estimated cap of 21 million Bitcoins, demand has a magnified effect on the cryptocurrency’s price.Gold’s established system for trading, weighing and tracking is pristine. It’s very hard to steal it, pass off fake gold, or otherwise corrupt the metal. Bitcoin is also difficult to corrupt, thanks to its encrypted system and complicated algorithms, but the infrastructure to ensure its safety is not yet in place. It’s much easier to get cash for gold than cash for Bitcoin. In the limited number of exchanges that allow fiat withdrawal, all impose daily limits, meaning that Bitcoin is not as liquid as it could be. People world-wide gold and are willing to pay for it while Bitcoin’s market is limited.
Activity: 154
February 17, 2018, 08:06:47 AM
I will choose both bitcoin and gold, I will put my fund into 50:50 bitcoin and gold. Because bitcoin profitable but the price will fluctuation. Gold will increasing the price also but slowly but sure. I think is good idea if we have money spread out into different valuable things.
Yah we can choose both. But what if you are able to choose only one, what would be you choose. For me I choose bitcoin because it has a high value than gold. Maybe the price of bitcoin is not stable but when it hits in highest value you can earn easyl, it makes your bit double the profit.
Activity: 89
February 17, 2018, 07:36:30 AM
I will choose both bitcoin and gold, I will put my fund into 50:50 bitcoin and gold. Because bitcoin profitable but the price will fluctuation. Gold will increasing the price also but slowly but sure. I think is good idea if we have money spread out into different valuable things.
Pages:
Jump to: