Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or gold? - page 41. (Read 984448 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 06:55:24 AM
If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.

Gold. Bitcoin is moving unsurely. Gold will always have huge value. Unlike btc gold will always be important for most people. Btc is hard to understand, people will choose (including me) gold over btc.
Activity: 39
January 31, 2018, 06:46:21 AM
If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
I do prefer holdings of gold over bitcoin because firstly, gold is way more popular than bitcoin and has way more users than bitcoin so it is more in demand. Secondly, people trust gold whereas don’t trust bitcoin. Then gold is a stable form of currency and its value does not fluctuate whereas bitcoin is not a stable currency and its value fluctuate a lot. Gold also has a physical entity whereas bitcoin is just a digital form of currency. Then one does not need internet for transactions of gold whereas one does need internet for transactions of bitcoin.
Nothing is in gold it’s just a piece of valuable Mattel and the rest of it will never give you any profit because I try so many time gold but I lose every time in gold if you buy gold today and then when you want to sell gold so you will lose in gold and bitcoin is totally different then gold as much as you will invest in bitcoin so it will give you a profit because bitcoin is much more better then gold and I will request to every one invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 27, 2018, 02:20:47 PM
old fashioned people would choose gold..... the simple reason because it is physical thing and they like to see it, hide it whatever. Big help means it is not connected to the internet so they are not worried of the hacks. My vote goes for BTC since this is 21st century and we need to advance.
Activity: 28
January 27, 2018, 02:08:43 PM
for me bitcoin .. because more can be done bitcoin than gold. Wink
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
January 27, 2018, 01:42:28 PM
If I have to convert all of my wealth into Gold or Bitcoin, then I will surely go with bitcoin. Because Bitcoin has the ability the double your wealth in 6 months. On the other hand, gold moves very slow and the price will not grow fast as bitcoin. I am a risk taker I like to take some risk. I will surely go with bitcoin.

Activity: 98
January 27, 2018, 01:32:23 PM
My opinion other people don't want to change you know but change is permanent in our world and it will never stop so they need to embrace it whether they like it or not gold for me is old i go for bitcoin
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 12:53:43 PM
Both
both are very good and profitable. but I prefer gold. Because gold has a stable price and can be invested in the next few decades. is not the same as bitcoin that is only valid within the next 5 years and even then the price is unstable and unpredictable. although both have the same tax breaks but I still choose gold to invest and safer.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Coin Hunter
January 26, 2018, 04:58:51 PM
If I have to convert all of my money in to gold or bitcoin, I will not do that either. But if I am forced to choose a option, than I will go with gold. Because the price of gold will not crush. But there is a great chance that the price of bitcoin will go down. So I will not willingly take the risk with all of my wealth.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 04:48:52 PM
Gold can be stolen, BTC can be stolen. Nothing is perfect in our world. Still, shells are not used as currency anymore, although gold remains valuable. It has an image of something unassailable and solid. At present some of the currencies are not supported by gold reserve, it seemes to me to be a topical problem. If paper is just paper, BTC is just a code. Nevertheless, why gold is not just a metal? Not even the most valuable.
Activity: 108
January 26, 2018, 04:37:56 PM
If I had to convert all of my wealth into bitcoin or gold, then I will surely go with bitcoin. But whenever I have observe the market that it is going up in a good rate, I will started to sell. In this way I can surely maximize my wealth. I will surely go with bitcoin.
Activity: 126
January 26, 2018, 04:15:28 PM
is best half-and-half 50 - gold, 50 - btc
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰
January 26, 2018, 04:08:15 PM
In this choice I will put 20% in gold and silver because of the high rise of technological gadgets that this precious metals will become highly in the future and the remaining in the crypto currency 50% in bitcoin and 30% in altcoins 20% in ICO's for short term and long term plans as per altcoins i will choose those who I held the longest and new coins that is good enough to be in par with top coins future proof.
Activity: 244
Merit: 14
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 26, 2018, 03:47:14 PM
I will invest my money in both. investing in bitcoin and also investing in gold. because true, bitcoin prices are now down considerably. and that's what you're afraid of if you invest all the money you have in bitcoin, because when you really need the money, and by chance the bitcoin price is going down as it is now, you will loss if you buy bitcoin at a price high. but if you invest in gold, you can sell gold anytime and without hesitation. because the price of gold will not go down quickly like bitcoin prices.
Activity: 32
January 26, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

In 10 years may be, but not now
Activity: 45
January 26, 2018, 03:18:22 PM
I think the both are good ideas, but about me there is a difference, invest in gold is good because it's a very secure invest, gold will never lose his value but the inconvenient is is you will not win lot of money, it's just a way to escape different taxes, bitcoin is a little bit more risky but the potential is far greater, because i think it will reach easily 100K dollars
Activity: 154
January 26, 2018, 02:34:03 PM
I think that bitcoin is something much more better and faster than gold as asset. Many people around me agree and it is great. Yes gold is time tesed and stable but it is too slow.
Activity: 241
January 26, 2018, 02:08:20 PM
Bitcoin or gold. right answer if we talk about 5 years Kind regards : BTC
yes if we talk about in 5 years if we talk about a long time then surely everyone choose gold because its price is stable compared with bitcoin
Activity: 8
January 26, 2018, 01:51:02 PM
Bitcoin or gold. right answer if we talk about 5 years Kind regards : BTC
Activity: 252
January 26, 2018, 01:29:55 PM

yes I will still choose gold? Why? because gold is a wealth of nature that will not run out, maybe due to some factors the price of gold may go down but still someday gold prices can also rise, depending on when it happens, and I will still choose gold
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 26, 2018, 12:52:50 PM
I think Gold , when we talking about the asset. because the gold is the world's value able metal. But if we talk about the way of the business in the world then the bitcoin is best because the bitcoin is very secure for all type of the business and it is very simple for online transactions. Also bitcoin is fast growing rate of its value which can give you a high income in short time when you invest some of your money in the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: