Author

Topic: Bitcoin or gold? - page 444. (Read 984448 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 10, 2016, 07:28:15 AM
I will better choose both .but if it depends on thread or only one to choose ,I choose bitcoins because bitcoin have more potential but both of them have a great value in the future.

Going for both forms of investing is a wise decision. Because in above quote it's been just described about growth, it has also the possibility to fall.

if you look at which of the two investment tools offer a better long term potential profit, then bitcoin is by far the better option. if you hold gold for a few years you may end up having made only 10-20% in profit. that's why bitcoin is my investment of choice at any time.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 10, 2016, 06:54:45 AM
I will better choose both .but if it depends on thread or only one to choose ,I choose bitcoins because bitcoin have more potential but both of them have a great value in the future.

Going for both forms of investing is a wise decision. Because in above quote it's been just described about growth, it has also the possibility to fall.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 09, 2016, 08:03:26 PM
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
April 09, 2016, 09:24:31 AM
Gold's 16.1% surge in Q1 2016 ias the best start to a year since 1974.
Does this mean the rest of the economy is going bad? Gold is always a 'safe option' when stock markets are not doing any good, and as a protection against inflation.

The whole global economy is on the tipping point of going to shit.

There is talk of the US being on the verge on another depression.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-08/greater-depression-has-started-comparing-1930s-today
Activity: 574
April 09, 2016, 05:48:30 AM
Gold's 16.1% surge in Q1 2016 ias the best start to a year since 1974.
Does this mean the rest of the economy is going bad? Gold is always a 'safe option' when stock markets are not doing any good, and as a protection against inflation.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
April 09, 2016, 05:29:57 AM
Both is a very good currency, but the thing is that Bitcoin will longer exist in the future because everything is getting more digital and that works very well with Bitcoin.
You cant buy some online stuff with gold and that is the bad thing of gold.

Gold remains here for ever, so I really don't know why you say that Bitcoin will exist longer in the future. You can't do anything to make Gold vanish. Gold will always have value while Bitcoin at some point may become worthless.

Bitcoin is a digital product, so it can be improved in the process and it can stay very long and pass to next generation.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
April 07, 2016, 02:41:24 PM
Both is a very good currency, but the thing is that Bitcoin will longer exist in the future because everything is getting more digital and that works very well with Bitcoin.

Gold remains here for ever, so I really don't know why you say that Bitcoin will exist longer in the future. You can't do anything to make Gold vanish. Gold will always have value while Bitcoin at some point may become worthless.
Activity: 644
April 07, 2016, 02:36:41 PM

If you believe gold is set to rise in price an want to profit from it, go for companies that own gold ores. It is of no use to own a company that has to rent the ore on a variable price contract. You have to own the land, a long term lease, the mining rights or the produced gold itself. The simplest is to just own the gold, the same as with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 07, 2016, 02:35:05 PM
Both are good but about future, you must specify how much future do you mean? Although I am not sure that gold will be overthrown.
when speaking about future bitcoin can be more trusted than gold. Now bitcoin is known only to less than 50% of people. At this moment it is equated to gold. When this percentage increases sure gold will be out of field.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 07, 2016, 02:04:41 PM
Both are good but about future, you must specify how much future do you mean? Although I am not sure that gold will be overthrown.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 05, 2016, 05:25:32 AM
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
April 05, 2016, 04:16:00 AM
Bitcoin gives more profit because its price changes daily and there are many people who trade it thats why bitcoin is good than gold.

I agree with your statement that Bitcoin is more volatile when compared to gold. But how is it going to bring in the profits, unless you are a short seller? I know large number of Bitcoiners, who lost their investment after the prices crashed in 2014. They bought the coins for $800 or $900 in late 2013, and till now they haven't got the ROI.

After long time seeingyou @Bryant coleman, I would personally choose bitcoin because i believe it has a lot of potential than gold. however i know all of my friends would choose gold because they'd see it as a more tangible item and bitcoin is have big price value in the market than gold in future.

Yeah its an smart decision to invest in bitcoin as we have opportunity to make quick profits which gold will never allow us, so people who can afford to take risk they will invest in bitcoin.

It is a good time to invest bitcoin now. The price is still low and very stable. The price will rise after halving.
Activity: 798
April 03, 2016, 12:30:33 PM
Bitcoin gives more profit because its price changes daily and there are many people who trade it thats why bitcoin is good than gold.

I agree with your statement that Bitcoin is more volatile when compared to gold. But how is it going to bring in the profits, unless you are a short seller? I know large number of Bitcoiners, who lost their investment after the prices crashed in 2014. They bought the coins for $800 or $900 in late 2013, and till now they haven't got the ROI.

After long time seeingyou @Bryant coleman, I would personally choose bitcoin because i believe it has a lot of potential than gold. however i know all of my friends would choose gold because they'd see it as a more tangible item and bitcoin is have big price value in the market than gold in future.

Yeah its an smart decision to invest in bitcoin as we have opportunity to make quick profits which gold will never allow us, so people who can afford to take risk they will invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 225
April 03, 2016, 12:24:48 PM

We know trade, but all people arent like us

you don't need to know anything about trading in order to buy and hold valuable things like bitcoin or gold.
Yes, but it isnt max
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
April 03, 2016, 12:18:20 PM

you don't need to know anything about trading in order to buy and hold valuable things like bitcoin or gold.
Activity: 644
April 03, 2016, 11:37:15 AM

Activity: 225
April 03, 2016, 11:23:39 AM

Activity: 952
April 03, 2016, 08:51:12 AM

Yeah they are still waiting for price rise so that they can earn profits, I bought when the price was $250 so I already sold when it crossed $420 mark so I have earned good ROI.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
April 03, 2016, 06:55:00 AM

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 03, 2016, 04:54:59 AM
I would go gold!

Lost too much already with Bitcoin and managed to make a profit with Gold!

Maybe in need to start mining again
Jump to: