Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or gold? - page 59. (Read 984448 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 05, 2018, 04:58:18 AM
If i would transfer my wealth into bitcoin or gold , i will prefer on gold , why? because gold has a lot features than bitcoin. Gold can be sold like bitcoin in high prices also , Gold is tangible while bitcoin is not , Gold's value is increasing like bitcoin but it dont decrease as much as bitcoin does , they both have future big assets but gold will be gold.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 04:42:36 AM
If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
for me bitcoin because if you have a bitcoin and you inevest it you have a income and that income wit bitcoin you can buy gold.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 04:24:54 AM
For security and goodness I'll choose both, this is because bitcoin and gold are the 2 most popular types of investment and are everyone's trend and both are equally profitable, and for the percentage of the division I will divide the larger on the bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 04:45:26 PM
Bitcoin is the best answer right now, you surely already know profits faster than any other investment.
Activity: 420
January 04, 2018, 03:51:49 PM
My answer is bitcoin. In the gold market is up and down. But in the other hands bitcoin is up day by day.
If you invest you all money in gold or bitcoin for best profit so I will say about bitcoin because because can your money in double profit if you hold your money for long time as 5 or 10 years so it will give you big profit, but if you invest your money in gold so it will risky because gold price never going to as like bitcoin and you will never get huge profit like bitcoin, so bitcoin is better way for investment.
Activity: 126
January 04, 2018, 03:42:37 PM
My answer is bitcoin. In the gold market is up and down. But in the other hands bitcoin is up day by day.
Activity: 36
January 04, 2018, 03:01:29 PM
Bitcoin is better than gold, because we can easilly access bitcoin as long as we have connection and we can earn salary weekly by joining campaign. In gold, we cannot buy it if we don't have enough money.
The difference between Bitcoin and Gold is that it grows predictably. We know exactly what the growth rates are today, tomorrow and in 20 years. Gold is not the case - it depends on discoveries of gold deposits. In recent years, its price has been fairly stable, but we have witnessed large jumps that have had a huge impact on the economy and shook the markets.
But for ordinary people prefer gold than bitcoin if we choose bitcoin should have enough knowledge about it if wrong prediction of losses that we get, if gold everyone knows very easy to get and low loss.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
January 04, 2018, 02:46:11 PM
Bitcoin is better than gold, because we can easilly access bitcoin as long as we have connection and we can earn salary weekly by joining campaign. In gold, we cannot buy it if we don't have enough money.
The difference between Bitcoin and Gold is that it grows predictably. We know exactly what the growth rates are today, tomorrow and in 20 years. Gold is not the case - it depends on discoveries of gold deposits. In recent years, its price has been fairly stable, but we have witnessed large jumps that have had a huge impact on the economy and shook the markets.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 11:14:19 AM
If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.

Both of them, but I prefer for Bitcoin first, because I am not expert too at Gold and only some of my stuffs are known for Bitcoin. Im not that familiar about Gold now, I just heard from tounge to tounge so that as of now I choose Bitcoin..
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
January 04, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

I prefer the bitcoin instead of gold. Bitcoin is better in terms of investment than in gold, bitcoin values ​​continue to rise and that's an attraction.
What really matters to all of us is the amount of money that we can earn out of our investments and this is the most important thing as money is all that is essential for surviving in today’s world. Gold is not very good at returning back an increase in the capital whereas bitcoin just skyrockets from time to time giving the holders chance to earn huge profits. Keeping this fact in mind, bitcoin is definitely better than gold.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 04, 2018, 10:37:48 AM
i think both of them are good, do you know gold or bitcoin was good to invest but in matter of the safe way is better using bitcoin because you can handle by yourself and gold can handle by yourself too but i mean avoiding a robbery so bitcoin didn't take the high risk
Indeed butcoin or gold both good for investment, gold indeed have the risk of large enough in theft, but bitcoin also have the same risk, especially in the digital world is the hackers that can be anytime steal bitcoin we just in digital form that many happened, so I think between the gold and bitcoin both have an and lack of each, all back to the interest of us to invested in gold or bitcoin
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
January 04, 2018, 10:21:55 AM
i think both of them are good, do you know gold or bitcoin was good to invest but in matter of the safe way is better using bitcoin because you can handle by yourself and gold can handle by yourself too but i mean avoiding a robbery so bitcoin didn't take the high risk
They are both good because as an investment they are profitable, I believe if we invest and hold for long term it can give us profit.
However, if we want to invest and expect faster return then I guess we should choose a more risky one which is bitcoin.s
I agree...bitcoin can give us a great profit very quickly, at that moment, when the gold simply able to save our money
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
I was quet but i was not blind
January 04, 2018, 10:18:06 AM

What's the best thing? Something in good condition is working with the buttons. gold coins is using bad workers some one then real pure works is bitcoin maybe this is my idea i dont know any issue sorry for my bad english
Activity: 56
January 04, 2018, 10:01:10 AM
Gold is better than Bitcoin
we can see we can hold it with our hands and real  Cheesy
Activity: 162
January 04, 2018, 10:00:17 AM
I choose both, because I think gold is safer than bitcoin, the advantage of bitcoin trading can I buy gold as a savings, I prefer gold because gold is easy to sell and also because of physical gold.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
January 04, 2018, 09:58:36 AM
They are both good because as an investment they are profitable, I believe if we invest and hold for long term it can give us profit.
However, if we want to invest and expect faster return then I guess we should choose a more risky one which is bitcoin.s
Activity: 104
Bitcoin|||Altscoin
January 04, 2018, 09:57:21 AM
I like both to have, this two trading instrument is good in the long run to have, the luxury never loss and the usability of gold for trading is still great, bitcoin is good to have especially for long term hold
Activity: 167
January 04, 2018, 09:12:55 AM
Well for me.. I choose gold..
We all know that gold is one of the precious thing in the whole world and we even know that gold is used by our ancestors for centuries ..and the primary sign of power and greatness.. If you have a lot of gold you are become a famous one..
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
January 04, 2018, 09:12:38 AM
both of them are good, but i think i prefer using a bitcoin because it was safest to invest and i hoping the high chart in this modern curency  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 09:04:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: