Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or gold? - page 91. (Read 984448 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 13
November 19, 2017, 09:00:02 PM
for me bitcoin,in terms of value, btc is soaring high and i think it will runs for more years.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 06:30:37 PM
If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.

since i am human so i will choose both in different portion. 60% of my wealth for buying gold and the rest for buying bitcoin.
why i choose only 40% for bitcoin, so i know i have to in skill to get revenue in bitcoin or you will risk your money.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 06:10:50 PM
Bitcoin is a disruptive technological protocol in its infancy.  It is still in the process of price discovery and as additional layers of interface are added on top of the protocol, the difference will be equivalent to the difference between the internet today and the internet in the 1980's.  It is impossible to predict what bitcoin will be like in 10 years, but I expect it will be exponentially more useful (and as such, exponentially more valuable) by then.
Activity: 247
November 19, 2017, 04:49:18 PM
 i should go for both bitcoin and gold. because those two have a potential to increase price in the future although gold is most stable for now. i think bitcoin can not be replace in their prime. those two have a same value at the future.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2017, 02:25:14 PM
if I think it's both because both of them are equally potential and if bitcoin is very suitable if made in the investment to get big profits as well as gold.
time will come and bitcoin will be just the same value as what the gold holders are doing right now, after they realized that bitcoin is the future of investment then most of them will also hold bitcoin and allow themselves to have a lots of it, as we see that businessman always finding new things that will generates source of profits to their money, so both gold and bitcoin will be a good options for long term holders.

As your said, Bitcoin will become a cryptocurrency has stable price as Gold. But in my opinion, there are many people people have invested in Bitcoin because the volatility of Bitcoin attractted them. If the most interesting point of Bitcoin disappear someday, I think Bitcoin is not the competitor of Gold in that time, because Gold is real asset, real value, it is better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
November 19, 2017, 08:40:46 AM
these are completely different investment tools
they can not be compared
Activity: 224
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
November 19, 2017, 08:39:31 AM
If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.

I would stay with something of value to hold.  The risk of bitcoin and its sudden downfall of its value is so much scary.  Gold has been there for a long time and its value has not been change at all.  So I prefer to have something that has material and physical value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
November 19, 2017, 06:06:56 AM
Interesting BTC or gold,
According to me Both are better at own places, Gold has been still usable  since centuries, I know in gold there is not that much profit but still people find gold is safest investment.
Bitcoin is digital world asset or we can say currency and it is not stable as gold, and there is always risk involve because of Government issue.
but still people showing interest in bitcoin rather than gold.

I am also interested in Bitcoin, because it is much more secure than gold.
Economicaly wise as of today  I will prepare Bitcoin because of its price that is soaring right now but talking about 10 years time maybe part of my earning would be invested for gold for safe reason because gold is still stable and precious.
Activity: 518
November 19, 2017, 05:38:30 AM

of course bitcoin is still better than gold, although for the long term I think bitcoin is still the best investment
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
Catalog Websites
November 19, 2017, 05:30:50 AM
Gold is always liquid and available capital even in the worst circumstances.   Thats very useful if otherwise insolvent.  Allegedly bitcoin is not as resilient so lower value should be attributed in asset terms, price and value of course are not always the same which leads to speculation in free markets.   The point in common between the two is they are not fixed or controlled like dollar
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
November 19, 2017, 05:17:47 AM
Interesting BTC or gold,
According to me Both are better at own places, Gold has been still usable  since centuries, I know in gold there is not that much profit but still people find gold is safest investment.
Bitcoin is digital world asset or we can say currency and it is not stable as gold, and there is always risk involve because of Government issue.
but still people showing interest in bitcoin rather than gold.

I am also interested in Bitcoin, because it is much more secure than gold.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
November 19, 2017, 03:37:16 AM
if I think it's both because both of them are equally potential and if bitcoin is very suitable if made in the investment to get big profits as well as gold.
Don't forget the physical Bitcoins being sold in Collectibles section where you can buy Physical coins funded or unfunded
If you want an investment that you can liquidate easily by not going online then Gold is for you, but if you want an investment that changes/earns almost every 5 minute then Bitcoins is for you.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
November 19, 2017, 02:53:24 AM
Very nice question. My answer would be Bitcoin, why? Because first, I don't have gold, only bitcoin. Second, because I know bitcoin is the new and future money or payments for every transactions here in this world. So, if it will happen, your investment would be doubled ,trippled or much more.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 19, 2017, 02:45:23 AM
Found this ICO: CIF https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/ Looks like a decent project and your investment can have good returns. So perhaps a good investment
In terms of reliability and long lasting, gold will be the option to go with, but man, who is even interested on reliability and long lasting these days, damn, I’m not interested, I only care about making the money and grabbing the opportunity when I still can, and Bitcoin is the answer to that. So Bitcoin VS Gold? I won’t think twice to choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 10:48:18 AM
If you want to earn faster then take Bitcoin but for me the gold is better because i can touch it hehe.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 18, 2017, 10:44:58 AM
time will come and bitcoin will be just the same value as what the gold holders are doing right now, after they realized that bitcoin is the future of investment then most of them will also hold bitcoin and allow themselves to have a lots of it, as we see that businessman always finding new things that will generates source of profits to their money, so both gold and bitcoin will be a good options for long term holders.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
November 18, 2017, 10:30:17 AM

I prefer to invest in bitcoin because the profits that are on can be greater than gold investment
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
November 18, 2017, 09:55:53 AM

In my own opinion I will choose both, because it is better to be safe than taking all the risk that tou need to face. I better convert tha hal in bitcoin and the half gold so there's a hindrances that it nake me succeed.
Everyone has his own point of view but I think otherwise. I think of bitcoin to be much more profitable than that of gold. It is because of the reason that it is investing in bitcoin which can help you in making a very good amount of money at the end.

Gold is also a very good way of investing money but it will help you in having that much amount of profit because it is having a stable market price.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 02:39:37 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 02:05:50 PM
im sure i want bitcoin you know
My choice is bitcoin and the reason behind it is that bitcon price is more and more high and the working with bitcoin is more easy and trusted also while the price of gold is low as compare to bitcoin and also now the more and more people are wanting bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: