Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Gold? What would you pick? - page 77. (Read 298971 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
April 03, 2016, 03:27:50 PM
Bitcoin is better for me it's just faster in using and also can be selled without any problems. Gold need vertifications and other stuff for sell.

you are the first one that I see who is saying that selling gold is more difficult than selling bitcoin. I disagree with you in this point because all around the world people know what gold is and they buy and sell it normally. while bitcoin is much less popular and it is banned in some countries
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 03, 2016, 02:07:47 PM
Bitcoin is better for me it's just faster in using and also can be selled without any problems. Gold need vertifications and other stuff for sell.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 03, 2016, 01:49:45 PM
I would pick both, one for a long term invest, most likely gold and for a short term I would pick the bitcoin because its already profitable on a short term.
Also if you combine them both you can later make a lot of profit without no doubts.

Investing in both is good but at a moment investing in bitcoin will be more profitable as we will see much higher price in next few months.
it's still speculation if the price will rise much like you said, who will bought bitcoin because now a lot people hold their coins.

Yeah its a speculation around that price will be high at the time so majority of us are buying at a moment so that we can have higher profits in future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
April 03, 2016, 01:38:38 PM
I would pick both, one for a long term invest, most likely gold and for a short term I would pick the bitcoin because its already profitable on a short term.
Also if you combine them both you can later make a lot of profit without no doubts.

Investing in both is good but at a moment investing in bitcoin will be more profitable as we will see much higher price in next few months.
it's still speculation if the price will rise much like you said, who will bought bitcoin because now a lot people hold their coins.
Activity: 518
April 03, 2016, 01:28:40 PM
I would go for the gold because the gold will never collapse and its also pretty profitable on a long term.
I now doing it both because with the bitcoin you can do the opposite and that is making profit on a short term although there are more risks involved.
gold never collapse you said?how if gold in your country collapse?you right if you doing both for now,but i suggest you to more consider bitcoin than gold,with bitcoin you dont need bring anything,gold is too weight to bring with you when vacation Wink
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
April 03, 2016, 01:21:01 PM
Can I get gold physical bitcoins?

Seriously, you can

But it's not worth it
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
March 30, 2016, 03:47:26 PM

Activity: 448
March 30, 2016, 03:06:49 PM
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
March 30, 2016, 02:27:13 PM

Seriously though, bitcoin investing is like gambling. The price of gold is steady, with a lesser chance to default.
if investment in bitcoin equal to gambling because of the price, I think it's better choose bitcoin than gold, because the gold price is always stable, and the price will surely rise bitcoin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 30, 2016, 01:31:38 PM

Seriously though, bitcoin investing is like gambling. The price of gold is steady, with a lesser chance to default.

Gold can be easily liquidated just by anyone in cases of emergency. Unlike Bitcoin, not everyone accepts bitcoin in my country, not everyone knows about it and if my wife needs to sell it because i'm in the hospital she needs to ask for my password, username and site's where I store my coins then exchange to local currency.
Activity: 518
March 30, 2016, 01:24:29 PM
I would go for the gold because the gold will never collapse and its also pretty profitable on a long term.
I now doing it both because with the bitcoin you can do the opposite and that is making profit on a short term although there are more risks involved.
yes that is right, gold is the best option for investment for long-term trade but i'm not agree with you if bitcoin can't being a good long-term investment. short-term or long-term is back to the trader personality.
Activity: 321
March 30, 2016, 01:15:27 PM

Activity: 924
March 30, 2016, 12:55:50 PM

That's right gold is much safer in compare to bitcoin and majority of people will choose gold as they have more faith in it as they are holding it since long time.

Now its the time that people should change their mindset and try to go with something new which can take their financial status to a higher level.
Activity: 812
March 30, 2016, 11:42:44 AM

That's right gold is much safer in compare to bitcoin and majority of people will choose gold as they have more faith in it as they are holding it since long time.
Activity: 714
SkyFall
March 30, 2016, 11:34:37 AM
legendary
Activity: 1064
March 30, 2016, 11:33:53 AM
I would consider bitcoin because there is a lot more possible if you compare it with the gold itself, the gold will let you make profit but its not fast its on a long term.

It is never about short term or long term because there is no way to know which way the price will be going, it could be either going up or going down however with gold you will be getting better chance of the price stabilizing as it is the most stable currency in the world, with bitcoin as the opposite though
Activity: 812
March 30, 2016, 11:24:39 AM
I am a safe player so I will surely choose that product which is safe and returns are assured in long run so I would love to pick gold over bitcoin for investing my money.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
March 30, 2016, 11:08:04 AM
Yeah if you are looking for quick profits then you should go with bitcoin as you always have an opportunity to make money with the fluctuations involved in it.

Either bitcoin or gold wont be giving you quick profit is that is what you are looking for. The price is more stable with gold however bitcoin cant be considered as thing that will give you quick profit because the price fluctuations goes for both way, it could increase your profit or even decrease it drastically

this might be true about Gold but for bitcoin it would depend on the time.

for example right now bitcoin price is so stable with small $10 changes which really is small in bitcoin market so the chance of profit is low. but sometimes these changes are as big as $50-$100 or even more which creates a good chance for profit something that can never happen with gold.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
March 30, 2016, 10:20:32 AM
Yeah if you are looking for quick profits then you should go with bitcoin as you always have an opportunity to make money with the fluctuations involved in it.

Either bitcoin or gold wont be giving you quick profit is that is what you are looking for. The price is more stable with gold however bitcoin cant be considered as thing that will give you quick profit because the price fluctuations goes for both way, it could increase your profit or even decrease it drastically
Activity: 672
March 30, 2016, 09:50:52 AM
I would consider bitcoin because there is a lot more possible if you compare it with the gold itself, the gold will let you make profit but its not fast its on a long term.
So I would pick bitcoin its way faster if you want to make profit on a short term.

Pages:
Jump to: