Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or zcash? - page 10. (Read 9846 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
February 10, 2017, 07:35:16 PM
Shitcoin after shitcoin will come and go but a few will actually solve some issues people have with bitcoin, namely the anonymity. There are lots of other currencies that are anonymous so I don't see why you're focused on zcash, unless this is just a poor attempt to advertise it.

I have no connection to zcash so no advertisement. It's truly anonymous, Moreno isn't. It isn't centrally controlled, so no buy and dump junk like ethereum. It uses bitcoin's scarcity algorithm. It has the most potential because the dark net is anticipating it. I think it has what it takes, I may be wrong but if I'm right, it will grow exponentially in value like bitcoin, something that unlimited currencies can't do.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
February 10, 2017, 07:22:54 PM
Shitcoin after shitcoin will come and go but a few will actually solve some issues people have with bitcoin, namely the anonymity. There are lots of other currencies that are anonymous so I don't see why you're focused on zcash, unless this is just a poor attempt to advertise it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
February 10, 2017, 07:13:24 PM
Do you think there is room for two currencies to grow in demand, shrink in supply exponentially? Will they cut into each other's market share?

Bitcoin has been proven and can be divided into tiny fractions, given the fact it is working it seems a safe bet for the future. It has failures, though. From an economic standpoint, if zcash replaces it in underground markets, will bitcoins legal uses keep its demand high? Will it continue to grow from speculation?

Bitcoin isn't private, tumbling it has huge risks and the end user has lots of security demands to remain anonymous. It may not be the best for underground uses whcih may have an economic impact. zcash is bitcoin but with its flaws ironed out.I do suspect it will grow like bitcoin but I'm interested in the dynamics.

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: