Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin part of the elite, the illuminati, new world order? - page 3. (Read 21118 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
meh, we should focus our lives on existing outside their sphere of monetary and psychological influence.
This is all irrelevant.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
You need to wake up and realise that this is all part of the New World Orders plan to get into the hearts and minds of all eastern countries. Afganistan was their route in, now they are all falling. Even your president... who the hell was he a few years ago? Ill tell you what he was a manchunian candidate getting trained up! you think everything is how they show it on tv? read up, educate yourself dont leave it to others on tv to educate for you!

And you're not a believer?  Shocked Egads.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
You need to be institutionalized. I am not being snarky or mean. You do need a psychiatrist and ambulant therapy wont cut it.

Good luck and regards,

Remind any one else of Soviet Russian gulags?
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
I made a website that's a context for discussing all this stuff.

I haven't announced it anywhere, nor do I have any users there, but would you guys like to help me test it out?

forum.subvert.me
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
You need to wake up and realise that this is all part of the New World Orders plan to get into the hearts and minds of all eastern countries. Afganistan was their route in, now they are all falling. Even your president... who the hell was he a few years ago? Ill tell you what he was a manchunian candidate getting trained up! you think everything is how they show it on tv? read up, educate yourself dont leave it to others on tv to educate for you!

You need to be institutionalized. I am not being snarky or mean. You do need a psychiatrist and ambulant therapy wont cut it.

Good luck and regards,

says the person who reffers to himself as 0110
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
If only the true nature of world power were that interesting?
-
Activity: 50
Activity: 24
dear OP, bitcoin is uncontrollable and works as currency or barter.
this is exactly what the NWO illuminati central banking reptilians have destroyed entire countries to prohibit.

everyone on this forum doing any tiny thing to regulate or change the system is infact a troll for the bitches i previously mentioned. i'll give you one example http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=13758.0;all

regulation is always passed in the most peaceful of reasons, usually because of some bad the elitists themselves propagate
Activity: 116
The pentagon probably has the highest density of security cameras on the planet. And yet - NOT ONE FRAME of a passenger aircraft was ever shown to the public. Are you really that gullible?

Two police officers and a civilian reported that the "aircraft" flew on the north side of the Citgo gas station across the freeway from the Pentagon. The 9/11 Commision claimed that it flew on the SOUTH side of the gas station, with broken street lamps as evidence. But you accept the official story? I guess accuracy isn't that important to you.

That's not plane debris?
You're insane.

Actually thats only one piece of plane debris. You need to watch a documentary on it, there are workers from the pentagon's adminastrative side (non army) who claimed it was more of a missle explosion than a plane. Heard of building 7? the apparent place where 911 was planned... did you know it collapsed too? without anything hitting it? Did you know the us mobile command plane was in the air at the time of planes hitting hte towers, when it was denied by us officials.... pointing to that being the mobile command point for the whole thing. seen the slow motion footage of the planes hitting the towers... that they were really military jets packed with explosives... cant deny the fact that the planes started blowing up from the nose onwards.... why? theres no fuel there.... I could go on and on and on and on...

DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON BIN LADEN... YOU THINK THE US ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO WAIT A WHOLE YEAR KNOWING WHERE HE WAS.... its a shame that 99.9% of the population are stupid enough to listen to the disinformation that is spread!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-jzNfxKSio&feature=related

Holy shit, no wonder you're investing in bitcoins, you're a certified nutjob.

You're telling me the pentagon secretary say's it was a missile, not a plane? That's your fact?

Military jets hit the towers? Are we watching the same 9/11 footage?

And yes, I do think the US would wait a year to capture the #1 most wanted man in the world, considering the backlash a hasty operation would create.
Activity: 46
RE: 9/11

I can say with the utmost certainty that I know exactly what didn't happen that day: the official story. The 9/11 Commission Report was a coverup of gross negligence on the part of the vast security apparatus that was supposed to prevent such things from happening. Many gov't officials should have lost their jobs and possibly even been charged with criminal negligence for not stopping those attacks. We had all the intel necessary to prevent the attacks, but bureaucrats dropped the ball.

Government never admits when it is at fault, which it certainly was in regards to 9/11. Again, I'm not in the "Bush/Illuminati/LordXenu did it!" camp, I just know gov't ineptitude when I see it.

Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer was in charge of a project that could have prevented the attacks, but was scrapped shortly before 9/11. He repeatedly attempted to give testimony to the 9/11 commission but they ignored him. Last year he published a book about the project called Operation Dark Heart; the DOD bought all 10,000 initial copies and burned them. This isn't kooky conspiracy theory, this is documented fact.

tl;dr Gov't bureaucrats are to blame for their negligence in failing to prevent the attacks and to believe this is not akin to believing the OP's wild assertions that he "does/doesn't" believe.
The pentagon probably has the highest density of security cameras on the planet. And yet - NOT ONE FRAME of a passenger aircraft was ever shown to the public. Are you really that gullible?

Two police officers and a civilian reported that the "aircraft" flew on the north side of the Citgo gas station across the freeway from the Pentagon. The 9/11 Commision claimed that it flew on the SOUTH side of the gas station, with broken street lamps as evidence. But you accept the official story? I guess accuracy isn't that important to you.

That's not plane debris?
You're insane.

Actually thats only one piece of plane debris. You need to watch a documentary on it, there are workers from the pentagon's adminastrative side (non army) who claimed it was more of a missle explosion than a plane. Heard of building 7? the apparent place where 911 was planned... did you know it collapsed too? without anything hitting it? Did you know the us mobile command plane was in the air at the time of planes hitting hte towers, when it was denied by us officials.... pointing to that being the mobile command point for the whole thing. seen the slow motion footage of the planes hitting the towers... that they were really military jets packed with explosives... cant deny the fact that the planes started blowing up from the nose onwards.... why? theres no fuel there.... I could go on and on and on and on...

DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON BIN LADEN... YOU THINK THE US ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO WAIT A WHOLE YEAR KNOWING WHERE HE WAS.... its a shame that 99.9% of the population are stupid enough to listen to the disinformation that is spread!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-jzNfxKSio&feature=related
Activity: 116

That's not plane debris?
You're insane.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
You're either a government agent or very very stupid.

EITHER OR?
now thats something you don't hear in these parts every day.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1006
And anyone who actually believes the 9/11 Truther movement...I don't even know what to say.

And anyone who actually believes a plane hit the Pentagon...I don't even know what to say.

Sigh. Really, stop smoking pot or stop reading rubbish conspiracy sites. The cleanup operation was done by hundreds of normal firefighters (and paramedics for immediate aftermath), many of which have publicly spoken about it, including about the plane wreckage and parts. The blackboxes of AA 77 have been found there, too. (as have been the remains of the plane, many parts of which can be seen on photographs).

Really, where do you think the US government is hiding all those AA-77 passengers? Or did they kill them so they wouldnt talk?  Roll Eyes

i know you said dont read up on conspiracy theories etc...

watch jesse venturas shows... they opened up a few minds i bet!
-
Activity: 50
Activity: 98
I know no one asked me, but if you ask me... this is a pointless topic of discussion.
And anyone who actually believes the 9/11 Truther movement...I don't even know what to say.

And anyone who actually believes a plane hit the Pentagon...I don't even know what to say.

Or that area 51 doesnt exist

Or even that down the road theres an area 52!
Pages:
Jump to: