Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN PEOPLE - Do you have a business that accepts Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 2303 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Hi,

We've just launched a great new website called BitcoinPeople.

It's a free to use directory showcasing all the businesses that accept Bitcoin as a method of payment.

Great for companies to advertise themselves on and a super easy way for customers to find somewhere to spend their hard earned Bitcoins.

The website has only just been launched so there are only a tiny amount of businesses featured on there at the minute. Therefore if you own (or know someone who owns) a business please visit BitcoinPeople and upload your listing!

Please follow us on Twitter @_bitcoinpeople

Thanks for reading and we appreciate your support!

Bitcoin as a payment is not really draw attention to people right now due to high fee.
But people is see bitcoin as an investment
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
I have a grocery store that sells accessories for by, and my house is located in a tourist area dominated by foreign tourists.
sometimes I think of accepting payment using bitcoin, I will notify you all here if I have done it.

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to start accepting Crypto payments!
Activity: 158
I have a grocery store that sells accessories for by, and my house is located in a tourist area dominated by foreign tourists.
sometimes I think of accepting payment using bitcoin, I will notify you all here if I have done it.
Want a FREE BitcoinPeople T-shirt!?

Grab one here!
Hi everyone!

For all those who have businesses that accept crypto, which payment gateway do you use?

We'd love to know which is your favourite. Even if you don't have a business but still know about payment options for Commerce store, we'd love to hear from you!

Come chat to us here
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Kim Kardashian West Raises Stakes With Bitcoin in Charity Poker Night Out “Kim is the most important and powerful influencer in the world. Her reach extends far beyond her own brands. Every time she wears, posts or talks about a fashion brand, there is an immediate and significant increase in both awareness and sales.”
 More information read:  https://altcointoday.com/kim-kardashian-west-raises-stakes-with-bitcoin-in-charity-poker-night-out  business that accepts Bitcoin  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
for now I do not have a business that can accept payments using bitcoin but I have some of my friends who can accept payment using bitcoin can even buy food using bitcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Hi,

It's a free to use directory showcasing all the businesses that accept Bitcoin as a method of payment.

Great for companies to advertise themselves on and a super easy way for customers to find somewhere to spend their hard earned Bitcoins.

The website has only just been launched so there are only a tiny amount of businesses featured on there at the minute. Therefore if you own (or know someone who owns) a business please visit BitcoinPeople and upload your listing!

you are idiots, probloem is that almost all traders that accept bitcoin will be disappointed because so few are being spend and extremly irregular.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
Hi,

This is cool! Have visited your website and am encouraged to sell my products there  Wink
Activity: 140
Great job! I encourage all business owners to accept bitcoin and to advertise it by using the bitcoin logo. This will further reinforce the idea that bitcoin is a legitimate means of exchange. Also, the Lightning Network will help make microtransactions feasible once again.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
Wow this is great idea, thank you for sharing. This would be a great achievement for all bitcoin users and to bitcoinpeople as well. This will bring great feat to all and should be shared in order to bring bitcoin users altogether in this great site.
Activity: 177
First of all congratz with you this good idea and hope you can have success with your website. For answer your question i can say big yes. My business accepts bitcoin because my all work and projects are about with bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I believe that very soon all the markets, shops ets will accept bitcoin and altcoins..

Thank you very much.

Great to hear you accept Bitcoin! Have you added your business yet to BitcoinPeople?

Do't forget it's completely free for life to be listed with us.

As of now i don't have any business, but if i have a business i will accept it because i am a bitcoiner and i believe it will grow from time to time.
First of all congratz with you this good idea and hope you can have success with your website. For answer your question i can say big yes. My business accepts bitcoin because my all work and projects are about with bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I believe that very soon all the markets, shops ets will accept bitcoin and altcoins..

Thank you very much.

Great to hear you accept Bitcoin! Have you added your business yet to BitcoinPeople?

Do't forget it's completely free for life to be listed with us.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
We are here to spread Crypto love and awareness, and help businesses get the recognition they deserve!

Check out our recent Facebook post.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
This is very impressive as this would provide crypto enthusiasts the several opportunities that are available for them to use their bitcoin and other digital currencies in the payment of transactions other than holding digital currencies like an asset. This would further help bring more companies and platform together who will accept the use of digital currencies as a payment method
We'd love to know which payment gateway you use on your online store. Even if you don't own a store but still know about different crypto payment options, come and talk to us.

Head over to our forum to discuss!
Hi KKH84,

Thanks for taking the time to look at the website and thanks for the follow.

We currently don't have any future plans to make our own token, but never say never!  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Hi,

I just visited your website and following you on Twitter everything looks great, do you have a plan to make your own tokens for payments other than Bitcoin.
Bitcoin within the next 2 years will become huge. This year alone we've seen a huge increase in the amount of businesses accepting it.

4 years ago only a handful of people had heard of it, now most peoples Grandmas know what Bitcoin is!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: