Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin plays a vital role in the economy - page 14. (Read 2338 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It is often still bound by the tax liability rules regardless of the medium of money used. There are various laws in many countries that may result in income taxes, sales, payroll, profits
Activity: 265
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I have lived in a third world country and even a simplest transaction was a pain in the a.. , if they could make btc a tool for progressing furhter and opening new gates for finance and derivatives sector than they would see a spike in economy.
Activity: 29
I also believe so
Activity: 68
It's pretty much related to economics, since almost every person who has money is playing bitcoin, all investing in it
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
Bitcoin opens many doors of new markets, which would affect the economy of a country, the reason why there are some countries who don't like bitcoin because cryptocurrency controlled by no one and because they don't get taxes. But if governments open there eyes and use bitcoin in its positive ways as possible you would be shocked that the third world countries who opens their gates on bitcoin will become one of the best countries we have ever seen.

Dude if you open your mind, you'll see that governments won't acknowledge bitcoin or any crypto if it could not offer transparency with transactions. This is of course because for the security of the citizens, anything unregulated is meant to explode in due time.

And why do you want to evade taxation? You know where your government get their funds right? So if your government stops health and other of your benefits you wouldn't mind?
Activity: 283
In my country, Bitcoin is yet to affect the economy in anyway. Gradually, thinhs might change for better. If only the government would see the vast opportunities in Bitcoin
Activity: 154
 it doesn't matter for economy of your country, because you don't pay any taxes for selling or buying Bitcoin into budget of your country
Activity: 291
 government's of every country want to have some profit and no not always connected with law, it is the reason why we use Bitcoin
Activity: 260
 it is great idea I think when the economy of country will work with Bitcoin, people inside the country you will have to wait and spend
Activity: 129
I totally agree with t ur analysis, the invention of bitcoin brought about a lot of changes in the developed countries, presently some countries have incorporated the Blockchain technology into their economic model. This will bring alot of development and growth in their economy
Activity: 294
 I think that it's true because you are mine and spend in them inside your country, it is plus for economy of your country
Activity: 1260
Merit: 259
For now I do not think the role of bitcoin is yet important for the world economy, but financing in bitcoin cryptocurrency is a major factor (Vital), but I will someday be a part of the world's economic influence.
brand new
Activity: 0
BitCoin is Impacting Banking, Finance and the Economies by politicising money. It has open gates for a new kind of market.
Activity: 149
I think I agree with this part if some governments agreed to legalize bitcoin and encourage many exchanges to go to their country, create jobs, engage in partner actions such as the construction of more universities and encourage courses in informatics engineering, support industrialized agriculture projects, support ICOs that have good projects.  This could benefit countries like mine that are the third world that needs a lot of foreign investment, but the problem is that the politicians are corrupt and they only approve laws that will benefit them and only bring foreign investors that who know that they will give some money to their pocket. The problem is not with bitcoin, the problem is not in the altcoins, the problem is not in the ICOs, the problem is the people greed and the unwillingness to improve the world where we all live.
Activity: 113
yes of course bitcoin has changed a lot of people who believe in bitcoin, people who believe in bitcoin to be a wealthy person, and at least can make their family happy, and at least can achieve the goal.
Activity: 210
No doubt bitcoin plays important role in economy.if government will accept bitcoin the country will definitely get progress.

Absolutely Yes, once bitcoin will be legalize it can generate more taxes that can really help the goverment to supports project that may useful to improve our economy.
Activity: 83
No doubt bitcoin plays important role in economy.if government will accept bitcoin the country will definitely get progress.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
I don't agree with you, because in today's economy cryptocurrency isn't accepted completely and if it isn't considered as a currency, i don't think it has an impact on the economy. The effect of Bitcoin can only be with the USD, can not affect itself directly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
bitkoyn does not play a vital role in the economy, but it can. there is a difference between these two statements! bitkoyn, can be as a tool that people use to improve their lives, and the economy,
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
People don't always pay taxes for all the things that they always do, using cryptocurrencies can't be that powerful bad effect unless all people in the world uses it. But when there are a handful of people who use bitcoin for a crime or a bad thing, it will damage the image of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. whereas bitcoin has more benefits. We all know that bitcoin could give a massive growth of wealth. In this matter many individuals in different sides of country tried to invest and become successful which take home huge amount of money in their country.

I think if the government eye-opening in there and use bitcoin with positive way you might be surprised that the state-third world countries which opening gate them on bitcoin will be one of the best country we have ever seen. bitcoin open many doors new markets, which will affect the economic a country, the reason why there are several countries do not like bitcoin because cryptocurrency not controlled by anyone and because they do not get taxes.

That is how the government works, through taxes.
Taxpayers are the ones giving them their salaries. That is why they should really be in good service.
But do we see that good service? If not, then why pay? That is where tax evaders come in. They wont accept bitcoin because of that.
As of the image of bitcoin thru illegal things where it is used. Why not question the USD first and Gold. Those are still the much used for those kind of transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: