Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin plays a vital role in the economy - page 3. (Read 2338 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 22, 2018, 09:30:05 PM
Bitcoin can helps many of our countries, as well as bitcoins so most of us earn money from it. Bitcoin is also the reason why many people are using it because of its good uses and it easy to use. I bitcoin users because i want this in trading , remmitances and buying some important things online and thats why bitcoin can help us not only the economy but us.
You right. seeing the benefits generated from using bitcoin we know that bitcoin provides many benefits for us. not only in finance
and economics but also in the ease of financial transactions. so why do people still doubt the importance of bitcoin for life?
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
October 22, 2018, 09:25:41 PM
The role of Bitcoin in the economy cannot be underrated. Countries that accepted and integrated Bitcoin into their payment methods are now seeing incredible boost in the growth of their economy. Bitcoin generates job opportunities in a country because it calls for the establishment of mining industries and settlement of many crypto projects.
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 09:07:04 PM
Bitcoin can help other countries to make a profit, if we are smart to process bitcoin we can even get big profits so that our economy will be much better. Bitcin can also make payments easier so payments are faster and safer while we can protect the privacy of our wallets.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
October 22, 2018, 08:21:59 PM
Bitcoin can helps many of our countries, as well as bitcoins so most of us earn money from it. Bitcoin is also the reason why many people are using it because of its good uses and it easy to use. I bitcoin users because i want this in trading , remmitances and buying some important things online and thats why bitcoin can help us not only the economy but us.
Activity: 672
Merit: 16
Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror
October 22, 2018, 07:32:27 PM
Bitcoin is way smaller than people believe.
In economical terms it still has to do some work to pass Paypal which in turn need to do some work to pass Visa.

https://altcointoday.com/bitcoin-ethereum-vs-visa-paypal-transactions-per-second/
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
October 22, 2018, 07:26:46 PM
Bitcoin opens many doors of new markets, which would affect the economy of a country, the reason why there are some countries who don't like bitcoin because cryptocurrency controlled by no one and because they don't get taxes. But if governments open there eyes and use bitcoin in its positive ways as possible you would be shocked that the third world countries who opens their gates on bitcoin will become one of the best countries we have ever seen.
You are being too optimistic, bitcoin can help the economy but governments are never going to allow it to become that big, I am sure they are already thinking about making it illegal but they are unable to find a justification to do it but when they do and they will I am sure that we are going to see most countries around the world banning cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 34
October 22, 2018, 11:50:46 AM
Yes, as far as I know, bitcoin has contributed a lot to the economy. It makes trading easier and more convenient with higher rates and cheaper costs. In particular, many people are more valuable when investing in bitcoin
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 11:06:41 AM
many countries are afraid of being allowed to crypto can disrupt the country's economy. even though now there has been a large market, isn't the existence of crypto opened up opportunities for many people to have the opportunity to take advantage.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
October 22, 2018, 08:10:15 AM
right. It plays a very important role in the economy now. It is now one of the big markets and if it collapses, the whole world will be stunned and the economic downturn will happen. So we should not be too worried about the existence of Bitcoin. Trust it if you are a risk taker.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
October 22, 2018, 08:03:17 AM
tax is about the regulations of each country, if the state is smart then they still allow crypto to enter and let it grow first, when they are already developing and good there will need to be a tax policy that can be made when there is a withdrawal and deposit transaction. I am sure that if the tax amount is appropriate then the crypto investor will accept, this will increase the amount of tax on the country
Yeah I agree with this because through bitcoin many people are earning money and create ease for the government. For instance I am jobless but I do not demand job from my government. I can earn from bitcoin and when I withdraw my money, it comes to my county and I can fulfill my needs with that money. Money circulation doesn’t stop due to my unemployment.
Activity: 532
October 18, 2018, 07:07:47 AM
The good use of BTC is for international payments and international remittances!
Another use is that criminals use BTC for money laundering!
BTC affects the bank economically!

Nothing changes, Fiat was also being used by criminals and what is good in BTC is that it has much more uses compared to the traditional way of paying goods and services. At least, this technology helps the economy to be more convenient and saves a lot of time when doing the transaction.
Activity: 30
October 18, 2018, 06:55:52 AM
Ofcourse a concept that pays the bills of millions of people scattered accross the continent plays a vital role to the development of every country that practise it
Activity: 392
October 18, 2018, 06:51:14 AM
The good use of BTC is for international payments and international remittances!
Another use is that criminals use BTC for money laundering!
BTC affects the bank economically!
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
October 18, 2018, 05:30:12 AM
It has already been a very good source of income for a lot of people all around the world. Many governments all around the globe don't like bitcoin, as they don't get taxes with transaction on bitcoin.
The important role of bitcoin is to increase efficiency in financial transactions, because the system used is blockchain to reduce the problems that have occurred. Then eliminate opportunities for corruption because the way it works is decentralized, data is spread across multiple servers. Bitcoin also triggers the growth of internet users, because without internet bitcoin transactions will not be able to.

I am agree with your opinion. We can transfer our asset using bitcoin and its really fast with lower fee. It will our economic more eficients and i am believe in the future, bitcoin will playing important role in our economy system
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
October 18, 2018, 04:10:44 AM
tax is about the regulations of each country, if the state is smart then they still allow crypto to enter and let it grow first, when they are already developing and good there will need to be a tax policy that can be made when there is a withdrawal and deposit transaction. I am sure that if the tax amount is appropriate then the crypto investor will accept, this will increase the amount of tax on the country
Activity: 82
October 18, 2018, 04:04:55 AM
It has already been a very good source of income for a lot of people all around the world. Many governments all around the globe don't like bitcoin, as they don't get taxes with transaction on bitcoin.
The important role of bitcoin is to increase efficiency in financial transactions, because the system used is blockchain to reduce the problems that have occurred. Then eliminate opportunities for corruption because the way it works is decentralized, data is spread across multiple servers. Bitcoin also triggers the growth of internet users, because without internet bitcoin transactions will not be able to.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
October 14, 2018, 11:53:59 PM
There is truth to what you're saying and I'm sure that that information is true to a point. But i think crypto currency makes a new market that we didn't think would be possible and that is internet services. Most of the crypto currency have rooted their blockchains to internet services but I'm pretty sure we will see it cross over to real goods and services.
Activity: 798
October 14, 2018, 08:58:16 PM
Bitcoin opens many doors of new markets, which would affect the economy of a country, the reason why there are some countries who don't like bitcoin because cryptocurrency controlled by no one and because they don't get taxes. But if governments open there eyes and use bitcoin in its positive ways as possible you would be shocked that the third world countries who opens their gates on bitcoin will become one of the best countries we have ever seen.

If government allowing bitcoin for payment, i am believe tourism in that country will be increasing because peoples from others country who have bitcoin will come and spend their bitcoin. It will make economy run
Activity: 182
October 14, 2018, 05:48:40 PM
many countries are currently studying this technology, but I am surprised that a few countries accept it and develop it in their own country
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 04:55:23 PM
Bitcoin  is a good opportunities for everyone and also in the economy. If everybody knows bitcoin and they adopt it maybe it can help the economy to lessen the problem of  jobless people. It may give extra income to those who are in needs. Bitcoin is risky but it will be the way to earn you a good profit annd save for your future.
Pages:
Jump to: