Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin poker overview - page 2. (Read 3156 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
March 31, 2015, 09:34:27 AM
Someone was doing the same on twoplustwo, you can get quite a bit of information from there:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=45104969&postcount=58
Hasn't been updated in a few months though.

Thanks, I'll check that out.  Of course, this forum is more central to bitcoin than any other, IMO, so it'd be good to have this info here, if possible.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
March 31, 2015, 02:58:33 AM
If you would like you can update BitcoinPoker.gg status with this information:

Android: Even though our poker software does work on android browser we do NOT have an Android specific app
GNU/Linux (desktop client): We do NOT have a Linux desktop client
OSX (desktop client): We do NOT have an OSX Desktop client
Windows (.exe): We do NOT have a Windows desktop client

Our poker software is currently web based only and supports HTML5 which should be compatible with ALL popular browsers.

Thanks.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
March 31, 2015, 02:53:37 AM
Someone was doing the same on twoplustwo, you can get quite a bit of information from there:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=45104969&postcount=58
Hasn't been updated in a few months though.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403
March 31, 2015, 01:33:31 AM

SwcPoker Back up!!

Would be helpful to add in OP how long each website has been running for.  Unfortunately scams / runners are all too common for bitcoin gambling sites Sad.  Also a "yes" or "no" if we know the real identities of any of the owners.

I agree.  I'm going to try to update this OP a bit in a day or so when I have a little time.  It seems like people are thinking this thread is a good idea.  So I'm going to put a little work into to it real soon.  However, I don't really have the basic info (who's who in the world of bitcoin poker---I just played happily at sealswithclubs till they went down), so you guys are going to have to keep filling me in.  And I agree that the born-on date for these sites would be really useful.

Since this is a bitcoinpoker compilation thread overview, the basic data that should be on this thread will be
1. Deposit : how many confirmation for deposit for it to be accepted
2. Withdrawal : Is withdrawal instant or not?
3. List of freeroll in description along with the specific time of the freerolls
4. Put in link to thread of the specific poker sites in the frontpage

If things goes up well, this thread could be as famous as dogie's compilation thread or the overview of sigs ads by mitchell thread  Smiley
legendary
March 31, 2015, 12:12:47 AM

SwcPoker Back up!!

Would be helpful to add in OP how long each website has been running for.  Unfortunately scams / runners are all too common for bitcoin gambling sites Sad.  Also a "yes" or "no" if we know the real identities of any of the owners.

I agree.  I'm going to try to update this OP a bit in a day or so when I have a little time.  It seems like people are thinking this thread is a good idea.  So I'm going to put a little work into to it real soon.  However, I don't really have the basic info (who's who in the world of bitcoin poker---I just played happily at sealswithclubs till they went down), so you guys are going to have to keep filling me in.  And I agree that the born-on date for these sites would be really useful.
legendary
March 30, 2015, 09:19:49 PM
I learned about a new Poker site today it's called: http://www.betonline.com/poker

I saw a thread about it and a guy there won a $100 free-roll. It's only available in the software mode and one would need either a PC or MAC to be able to install it. And they accept Bitcoin. So add it up also in your list if you wish.

Here's the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/just-won-a-1316-seat-tournament-on-betonline-1006951

Ok, I'll add it to the table with only OSX and Windows desktop clients available.  Thanks man.  I've got a lot of poker to try out, well actually, at least a few to try out, thanks to you guys filling me in.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
March 30, 2015, 09:51:05 AM
I learned about a new Poker site today it's called: http://www.betonline.com/poker

I saw a thread about it and a guy there won a $100 free-roll. It's only available in the software mode and one would need either a PC or MAC to be able to install it. And they accept Bitcoin. So add it up also in your list if you wish.

Here's the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/just-won-a-1316-seat-tournament-on-betonline-1006951

wow
really thank you mate
i have never seen this site
but looks pretty good

i will take some shots there
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
March 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM
Great Thread, thanks~

Looks like Seals is down again, attempted to withdraw my chips (forty-somthing) this morning, we'll see how that goes~  The other sies sound interesting and will check them out when I have time.

I have used vippoker, have done some daily freerolls, and withdrawls are not a problem.

HS
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
March 30, 2015, 07:57:56 AM

First impression after visiting this site is WOW...

I see there are many freerolls, with interesting prizes.

need to try this site soon. Thanks for share.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
March 30, 2015, 07:50:58 AM

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
March 30, 2015, 04:03:20 AM
I think its better to add some basic information such as minimal deposit, minimal cash out, average online players/day, promo/giveaway, etc.

But of course its not easy for you to handle it Smiley

legendary
March 30, 2015, 02:47:06 AM
I think we should also discuss the traffic + site's support

so the players will know what to choose exactly

For sure, feel free to discuss.  I thought something for the OP which might be helpful would be the site's "born on" date.  That, IMO, also shows whether or not the site has been around long enough to experience have shown some stability.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
March 30, 2015, 02:31:17 AM
I think we should also discuss the traffic + site's support

so the players will know what to choose exactly
legendary
March 30, 2015, 02:29:28 AM
site/company   browser  android   GNU/Linux (desktop client)   OSX (desktop client)   Windows (.exe)
swcpoker.eu   no        no   no                                   no                           yes
bitcoinpoker.gg   yes        ?           ?                                   ?                           ?
betcoin.ag          no          no        no                                     no                             yes
luckyflop.eu        yes       no        no                                      yes                            yes
allincrypto          yea       no         no                                     no                              no

I just add other 3 poker houses.

Thanks, I threw them in the table.

Already this thread has been a success for me, I've got some new spots to check out.  While I don't promise to do this forever, I'll keep updating for now if you guys keep giving me the info to fill in.  As I was saying above, I think it'd be worthwhile to divide out the browser category into HTML5 vs flash.  And, it would be nice to add a table for freeroll info.  Let's see how this goes!
legendary
March 30, 2015, 02:18:11 AM
You left out the site with the most tournaments and cash games: Betcoin

FWIW, I left it out because I've never gotten it to work.  The flash client crashes everytime I've tried to load it and I don't run windows so no .exes for me.  I'll be happy to add it if you tell me what they've got.

There's also bitspoker.com and paycoinpoker.com .

Both are browser based at the moment and in-fact I think most people prefer it that way including me.
I don't like downloading softwares to play a simple game that can be very well played in browser itself.

I agree more or less wholeheartedly.  I can add these to the table.  Are they browser only?

Also, as I think I about it, I should probably add two colums for the browser, flash vs html5.

add nitrogensports.eu and betcoin.ag

I think these sites has more traffic in the BTC poker world

I'll add em if you tell me what to put.  I'm not an expert.  I started this thread because I wanted to see this information compiled not because I already have it.  Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
March 29, 2015, 11:41:45 PM
There's also bitspoker.com and paycoinpoker.com .

Both are browser based at the moment and in-fact I think most people prefer it that way including me.
I don't like downloading softwares to play a simple game that can be very well played in browser itself.
legendary
Activity: 1274
The Golden Rule Rules
March 29, 2015, 08:33:57 PM
You left out the site with the most tournaments and cash games: Betcoin
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
March 29, 2015, 07:49:22 PM
add nitrogensports.eu and betcoin.ag

I think these sites has more traffic in the BTC poker world
Activity: 840
March 29, 2015, 07:44:53 PM
site/company   browser  android   GNU/Linux (desktop client)   OSX (desktop client)   Windows (.exe)
swcpoker.eu   no        no   no                                   no                           yes
bitcoinpoker.gg   yes        ?           ?                                   ?                           ?
betcoin.ag          no          no        no                                     no                             yes
luckyflop.eu        yes       no        no                                      yes                            yes
allincrypto          yea       no         no                                     no                              no

I just add other 3 poker houses.
Activity: 868
March 29, 2015, 07:25:23 PM
Great idea, i love poker and there are quite a few recent additions to the scene be good to get all info in one place, i played at BitcoinPoker.gg recently for the 1btc freeroll and other than the ddos i would give that site a high score/mark. 8/10

Another site that came out roughly the same time was, Allincrypto i played here for a freeroll and all went smoothly, software seems very similar to Bitcoinpoker.gg but not as good imho. 6/10

Browser= Yes

If you want to take a look here https://allincrypto.com/

Pages:
Jump to: