Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin predicted to rise up this 2018 - page 4. (Read 525 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069
February 21, 2018, 04:23:17 AM
Although I think unilad is not that reliable when it comes to news. Seeing articles like this excites me.But according to it, investing in long term will eventually end up to lossing profits. Thoughts?

https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/bitcoin-value-expected-to-seriously-skyrocket-very-soon/

Year in,year out, there will always be someone saying that bitcoin will skyrocket. There are also others that will say that bitcoin will plummet. This is a battle between pumpers and dumpers. Though no one really know what will happen to bitcoin in the near future. I suggest, you use your own judgement.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 04:18:06 AM
I think bitcoin will reach to new highs this year. Because we are still in beginning stages.
Activity: 126
February 21, 2018, 04:03:25 AM
Although I think unilad is not that reliable when it comes to news. Seeing articles like this excites me.But according to it, investing in long term will eventually end up to lossing profits. Thoughts?

https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/bitcoin-value-expected-to-seriously-skyrocket-very-soon/
Yes I'm very much excited to that because  we are all know that  bitcoin  price is not permanent
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
February 21, 2018, 03:45:01 AM
Sounds good. Long term is one of the best strategy for investment indeed .

Ofcourse yes, Bitcoin has been accepted in many countries and im also predicted that Bitcoin will be in demand to many countries after it become legal in other countries. Bitcoin’s price decreased in the first month of This year but it will increase a lot in the middle of the year. This is a good investment for us because the best ingridients to be a successful investor is to have a LOT of PATIENCE.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 03:31:38 AM
The predicted target slowly happen right now and it will be surely happen before the end of this year bitcoin will rise up to $20k predicted to be happen although its only a predicted but we can now see the result bitcoin is in the recovery movement and in the market show's bullish and very strong to rise up and predicted this march rise up to $13k we wait this and watch the predictions and analysis.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
February 21, 2018, 02:58:07 AM
Sounds good. Long term is one of the best strategy for investment indeed .
Activity: 10
February 21, 2018, 02:55:11 AM
it is a very good thing if bitcoin price would rise up until the end of this year, and if that continues it would be a great opportunity to have a long term investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
February 21, 2018, 02:50:31 AM
According to the CNN news, Bitcoin headed to $100,000 in 2018, says analyst who predicted last year's price rise.it has great probability to happen,because last year prediction was right.Now correction has been happened,now time has come to explode.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
February 21, 2018, 02:48:11 AM
According to the Bitstamp exchange, Bitcoin hit a three-week high of $11,722.58 on Tuesday.
The rising values marked a rise of almost 100 per cent from the dismal low of $5,920 at the start of this month.
Investment service company Canaccord Genuity commented on the stark increase.

It said: “Bitcoin’s price history suggests that months of consolidation are followed by weeks of rapid advancement.

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/921735/Bitcoin-price-rise-latest-cryptocurrency-almost-doubles-value
Activity: 308
February 21, 2018, 02:44:56 AM
I think we will see good growth in March and April, usually at this time there is a lot of good news. even last year at that time there was growth.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 02:29:26 AM

With regards to its potential even if there were a lot of hurdles that have bombarded the start of our 2018, it has not diminished one little bit and that is very surpising because a lot of people believed that this would really hurt the economy of cryptocurrency. But, even if it has stung a lot, bitcoin and all the cryptocurrency market has been able to stay resilient and push its value higher and higher
I believe that bitcoin will rise  at the end of year 2018 because I've also seen the potential of this coin that it can really rise because it is getting  more popular. Some speculation says that the bitcoin may rise up high because it is now getting trend and there are a lot of basis that expert can say that bitcoin may rise. Some speculation are getting more transparent because we can see that the. Past speculation is true and we experience it on the past, so we can put basis on that past to make a decision today.
Some of the expert speculation will take places and it is really come true, I agree on that, I believe that the price may rise as what  expert speculation says ,because I know that they have a lot of basis before they publish any speculative thoughts, because some past speculation has no big difference on today's basis of making prediction. So then maybe the price will really rise in the near future and I see that the price of bitcoin today is slowly rising.
Activity: 55
February 21, 2018, 02:23:43 AM
It is difficult to say if it can really reach $100,000 per coin. Market capitalization should be 1 trillion USD just on BTC to reach $60,000 per coin. Now the entire market cap is at $700 billions. Considering it was $170 billions 5 months ago, now is $400 billions and it was at $800 billions in January 2018 who knows what can happen. The future of BTC is unpredictable since its price has suffered dramatical change in the last few months.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
February 21, 2018, 02:14:01 AM

With regards to its potential even if there were a lot of hurdles that have bombarded the start of our 2018, it has not diminished one little bit and that is very surpising because a lot of people believed that this would really hurt the economy of cryptocurrency. But, even if it has stung a lot, bitcoin and all the cryptocurrency market has been able to stay resilient and push its value higher and higher
I believe that bitcoin will rise  at the end of year 2018 because I've also seen the potential of this coin that it can really rise because it is getting  more popular. Some speculation says that the bitcoin may rise up high because it is now getting trend and there are a lot of basis that expert can say that bitcoin may rise. Some speculation are getting more transparent because we can see that the. Past speculation is true and we experience it on the past, so we can put basis on that past to make a decision today.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
February 21, 2018, 02:02:20 AM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 21, 2018, 02:01:19 AM
I predict the bitcoin will be back at the price of $ 20k in the near future, because now the bitcoi rise is good although slowly but it shows a consistent increase. so the bitcoin price in 2018 can reach 2x from the current price.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
February 21, 2018, 01:58:46 AM
It possible for bitcoin to rise to that amount and even more in 2018 judging from the recent rise in price bitcoin will sell well this year and what will influence that most is the various good news coming from bitcoin it will lead to high demands for bitcoin and at the end the price will go up significantly am very optimistic about the price rising above $30000 before the end of 2018.
Activity: 7
February 21, 2018, 01:55:01 AM
Chinese new year has finished.  Maybe after this bitcoin will grow. What do you think guys???
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
February 21, 2018, 01:43:28 AM
We are hoping that bitcoin will be skyrocketing, because we will get the profit from holding bitcoin.
but we still dont know what will happen in the future.
Activity: 238
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 21, 2018, 01:35:00 AM

Yeah inews site is really doubtable but true or not, I think this is a good publicity. Unilad has a lot of followers which can attract investors which may help bitcoin's value to rise again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 01:32:08 AM
long term is one of the best strategy for investment indeed .

when long term?
you have to HODL money like a blackman, and when it come down, it your buy time.

Pages:
Jump to: