Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin prediction 2020 - page 9. (Read 2099 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127
June 15, 2020, 12:55:27 PM
Most of us would like this to happen, But the price movement knows sharp fluctuations from time to time.
We have seen several times previously the market is not stable!!The world is going through a real health crisis this year, I do not think that we will see any significant change in the price of bitcoin,  We will wait next year maybe it will be bright.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 370
June 15, 2020, 12:22:00 PM
Most financial markets are crashing and the entire crypto market does not look good.
Well to be honest, after all of these market crashes, only the cryptocurrency market looks good for now. You see, bitcoin is thriving in $9K range to sit and set the resistance after $10K, alternative coins are growing and becoming more active these days. If you would compare it to the stock market? it is way more ahead for now.

Don't think bitcoin is going to reach such a high price at least this year. Let's look at a price prediction of $10K-15K and as that seems feasible
I agree, $10k - $15K seems more realistic for this year since we have been resisting it for too long in the $9K but I will not be surprised if I woke up in the morning with bitcoin's price in the moon.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 15, 2020, 12:13:51 PM
Since the day Bitcoin was created its price has increased from cents all the way upto $19k-20k but due to pandemic financial markets are crashing so i think there is no chance that the price would be double by the end of 2020. The price of bitcoin always remained volatile as Wences Casares who is a board member at PayPal predicted that price of 1 BTC would be $1 million by next 5-10 years but this can't be determine by anyone.
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
June 15, 2020, 09:09:31 AM
once again bitcoin price is not making any move outside of a fixed range (between $9k and $10k) and low quality websites like the one that OP owns are running out of "news" to write about so they have to make stuff up or quote random idiots on the internet who make guesses about bitcoin price.
not a single one of them have any vavlue nor are predictions.

let me make few things very clear to you ...

1) i dont own this website , i just read their blogs , because i found to be interesting and  informative .

2) These are not the predictions by people like you and me , its from the big time analyst's .

3) These people make claims on studies and past experience , not like you without credibility u just said 9-10 k what if more or less than that .

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
June 15, 2020, 09:03:05 AM
once again bitcoin price is not making any move outside of a fixed range (between $9k and $10k) and low quality websites like the one that OP owns are running out of "news" to write about so they have to make stuff up or quote random idiots on the internet who make guesses about bitcoin price.
not a single one of them have any vavlue nor are predictions.
June 15, 2020, 09:01:48 AM
I hope all reading the blog  completely because its clearly mentioned , because according to the analyst there is a clear indication if it follows the 2016 trend . Well i agree that this is one of the speculations , but we need to keep in mind that bitcoin was always been predicted on public sentiments and its acceptability .
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
June 15, 2020, 08:58:11 AM
Bloomberg analyst shares why the bitcoin price will double to 20000$ this year in 2020. According to Mike Mcglone senior commodities analyst at Bloomberg, bitcoin is going to hit 20000 Dollars by the end of 2020. READ THE COMPLETE BLOG AND SHARE YOUR OPINION ....WHAT U THINK ...

https://blog.coinbaazar.com/bitcoin-prediction-2020/

This is just another wild guesses coming from a supposedly expert. Market is very volatile, just look at today's downtrend. We even can't make it to 5 digits and sustained what more to go to $20k at the end of the year?

And we still have the pandemic, we need to consider that as well. Maybe investors are reluctant because there's a lot of uncertainty right now. So I wouldn't take that prediction seriously, let the market flow its normal course and don't expect a big jump so that we all won't get disappointed at the end.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
June 15, 2020, 08:48:19 AM
Don't believe this and neither fall for this folks because it's likely not going to happen. Most financial markets are crashing and the entire crypto market does not look good. Don't think bitcoin is going to reach such a high price at least this year. Let's look at a price prediction of $10K-15K and as that seems feasible
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 15, 2020, 07:25:57 AM
It's the same with every single price prediction ever. It doesn't matter. Price predictions are completely pointless regardless who made the prediction.
True.

They're highlighting these predictions which looks like the person who did it is prominent.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
June 15, 2020, 06:37:04 AM
READ THE COMPLETE BLOG AND SHARE YOUR OPINION ....WHAT U THINK

It's the same with every single price prediction ever. It doesn't matter. Price predictions are completely pointless regardless who made the prediction.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 165
June 15, 2020, 06:34:25 AM
^°^ This should be move to speculatives board and not the bitcoin discussion board. The price of Bitcoin can't be determine by anyone, thus has been proven several times by bitcoin. The whales have been in the big game of dump and pump, we all know that the price of Bitcoin will surge but for anyone to give the amount is somehow impossible. Hope we see a good pump this time of the year because it is overdue.
June 15, 2020, 06:18:01 AM
Bloomberg analyst shares why the bitcoin price will double to 20000$ this year in 2020. According to Mike Mcglone senior commodities analyst at Bloomberg, bitcoin is going to hit 20000 Dollars by the end of 2020. READ THE COMPLETE BLOG AND SHARE YOUR OPINION ....WHAT U THINK ...PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE BLOG TO KNOW ON WHAT BASIS THIS PREDICTION IS DONE .

https://blog.coinbaazar.com/bitcoin-prediction-2020/

Pages:
Jump to: