Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin predictions? - page 2. (Read 219 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 07:49:05 PM
I think so too, bitcoin growth this year and next year's year will bounce higher to the moon, and I firmly believe that bitcoin will always succeed in overcoming obstacles and issues that people dislike and understand about bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
January 21, 2018, 07:42:19 PM
Well the only thing you need to know while dealing with crypto world is *PATIENCE*..

With a little patience you could become a millionaire, bitcoins increase and decrease and that's just the trend, it's low value is backed up quite fast because still there are people out there looking for a chance to buy.
I do think that a roller coaster is coming very soon, thus I think its value will definitely rise.
Yes there is always a huge buy wall for bitcoin which would stop its price from crashing and would make it increase soon.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
January 21, 2018, 07:41:15 PM
Well the only thing you need to know while dealing with crypto world is *PATIENCE*..
With a little patience you could become a millionaire, bitcoins increase and decrease and that's just the trend, it's low value is backed up quite fast because still there are people out there looking for a chance to buy.

Bla bla bla... just the same "poetry" that has ever been posted, again, again & again.

You are not going to be millionaire just for holding 1 bitcoin, 0.10 btc, or just 0.01, when are you going to understand that? Please, stop with that shit.

And no, patience is not all that you can do, if you hold a coin for two years, and it doesn't even increase a 10%, are you still going to hold it?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
January 21, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

I do think that a roller coaster is coming very soon, thus I think its value will definitely rise.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 07:35:42 PM
https://s13.postimg.org/wjpdhl1dh/bitcoin_price.jpg

Before things got crazy there was steady solid growth. Maybe things are just getting back onto that line?
Pages:
Jump to: