Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN PREDICTIONS BY SUMMER 2018 - page 2. (Read 802 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 03:15:43 PM
OBVIOUSLY, IT SHOULD BE CLEAR AS DAY THAT BTC HAS LEGS .. ANYONE THINK IT CAN REALISTICALLY HIT THE 50K MARK WITHIN A YEAR? OR IS THIS A BUBBLE READY TO BURST? WHERE DO YOU SEE IT SITTING SUMMER OF 2018?

SPEAK ON IT

I remembered few months ago people are just asking if bitcoin would hit $8000 to $10,000 before the year ends, that was when the price was around $5,000 per coin and now that it hit the $10,000 people are now asking if bitcoin can hit $50,000 in less than 6 months. I appreciate the enthusiasm of people about the price of the coin but we need to be realistic. Once bitcoin doubled it's price from today other people will think that it is a bubble because of it's rapid increase on prices.

We must consider factors that some people are just waiting for a specific price and will eventually dump their coins usually intervals of $5K and $10K to $50K will pass through it a lot. During these intervals bitcoin's price will take some times before the price stabilize, like what happened when it hit the $10k level in fact until now price is still trying to stabilize. So i don't think $50k by summer of 2018 is feasible.

I don't think that 50k by next summer is very valid either. I have a feeling that we'll be able to hit 20k max if we go with the best scenario for btc (everything goes smoothly, more companies want to support it, etc.). However, it's much more likely that we won't be able to achieve that perfect set. We'll probably run into issues here and there so maybe 15k by summer would make more sense...

I AGREE .. 15K-20K SEEMS MORE REALISTIC. ONE CAN HOPE THO.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
December 02, 2017, 02:36:53 PM
OBVIOUSLY, IT SHOULD BE CLEAR AS DAY THAT BTC HAS LEGS .. ANYONE THINK IT CAN REALISTICALLY HIT THE 50K MARK WITHIN A YEAR? OR IS THIS A BUBBLE READY TO BURST? WHERE DO YOU SEE IT SITTING SUMMER OF 2018?

SPEAK ON IT

I remembered few months ago people are just asking if bitcoin would hit $8000 to $10,000 before the year ends, that was when the price was around $5,000 per coin and now that it hit the $10,000 people are now asking if bitcoin can hit $50,000 in less than 6 months. I appreciate the enthusiasm of people about the price of the coin but we need to be realistic. Once bitcoin doubled it's price from today other people will think that it is a bubble because of it's rapid increase on prices.

We must consider factors that some people are just waiting for a specific price and will eventually dump their coins usually intervals of $5K and $10K to $50K will pass through it a lot. During these intervals bitcoin's price will take some times before the price stabilize, like what happened when it hit the $10k level in fact until now price is still trying to stabilize. So i don't think $50k by summer of 2018 is feasible.

I don't think that 50k by next summer is very valid either. I have a feeling that we'll be able to hit 20k max if we go with the best scenario for btc (everything goes smoothly, more companies want to support it, etc.). However, it's much more likely that we won't be able to achieve that perfect set. We'll probably run into issues here and there so maybe 15k by summer would make more sense...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 12:33:26 PM

SPEAK ON IT

December 02, 2017, 07:37:54 AM
I DIDNT REALIZE THERE WAS THIS MANY EUROS HERE LOL

"I INVEST BITCOIN STILL NOT KNOW PRICE HIGH"

YEA
Activity: 53
December 02, 2017, 06:46:29 AM
We will certainly hit the trillion dollar market cap next year, it's going to be a the new gold rush. It has already started, just gotta let the dominoes fall BTC
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
December 02, 2017, 06:44:58 AM
i think in 2018 bitcoin will grow more and more but i cant imagine any price Smiley
i will hold long Smiley
December 02, 2017, 06:41:41 AM
The story of Bitcoin is a clear case of many hands chasing few goods. Daily, the world is embracing P2P payments across the internet making trade and commerce faster. At the moment, Bitcoin is the only widely accepted cryptocurrency with easy convertibility to fiat currency. This is likely going to change a bit with the introduction of altcoins. The acceptance of altcoins will influence the rise of Bitcoin. Until then, Bitcoin may hit the predicted 50k by summer 2018.

GOOD POST .. I AGREE FOR THE MOST PART. SO YOU REALLY THINK BITCOIN WILL START FALLING AGAIN WHEN ALTCOINS START GAINING STEAM? SO BASICALLY, WE SHOULD INVEST IN BITCOIN NOW OR NEVER. INTERESTING.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
December 02, 2017, 06:08:35 AM
The story of Bitcoin is a clear case of many hands chasing few goods. Daily, the world is embracing P2P payments across the internet making trade and commerce faster. At the moment, Bitcoin is the only widely accepted cryptocurrency with easy convertibility to fiat currency. This is likely going to change a bit with the introduction of altcoins. The acceptance of altcoins will influence the rise of Bitcoin. Until then, Bitcoin may hit the predicted 50k by summer 2018.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 05:59:47 AM

SPEAK ON IT
yes its possible in summer in so excited about what happen in bitcoin in the future
December 02, 2017, 05:37:06 AM

SPEAK ON IT
Pages:
Jump to: