Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price 2023 - page 7. (Read 1384 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
December 10, 2022, 05:26:05 AM
I don't really know next year it's not certain whether it will happen or not but from the many prediction sessions there are still many pros and cons of bitcoin prices going up or down, for me there's no need to stress thinking about this I think if someone is waiting for the price $5000 or $10000 just wait but smart people won't do that they must have a way to buy bitcoins regularly and that will definitely multiply bitcoins than speculation.

2023 has been widely rumored about the global recession but that's not certain it just wants to scare a lot of people while people will panic thinking about how to buy bitcoin down and keep asking about it while I only get from now rather than never.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1143
December 10, 2022, 05:08:59 AM
Since many people are expect global economy crisis will happen on the next year, there's a possibility Bitcoin would reach $10,000 or even $5,000 because global problem will have effect to everything even though with indirect effect. Economy crisis make poor or middle class people will draw their assets in order to survive, also it's not easy for them to get money during crisis. The worst is when they got fired and can't make money, so they will try to survive with their savings.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
December 10, 2022, 01:44:00 AM
Hi folks and friends,

This is a quick question... do you think the bitocoin price will continue falling during the 2023, or we are actually seeing the bottom price? can you see bitcoin at $5,000 during 2023? $10,000 perhaps?

Thank you a lot, trying to make the right desitions...

Kind regards;
Chris
Yes, I predict bitcoin prices will continue to fall in 2023 and maybe last till the end of the year. And my target for bitcoin will be around 10-12k, this will be the bottom of this bear season. But all are guesses or expectations and nothing is certain to happen so if you are looking to invest then buy now and use DCA. Don't wait you will regret it.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
December 10, 2022, 01:19:24 AM
Honestly ask yourself this.

Besides miners… who is left to sell?

Those that bought at $60k most likely sold.
Those that bought at $20K before it broke 2017 ATH most likely sold at break even when $20K touched again
Celcius, FTX, etc don’t have any bitcoins left to sell

Don’t know if it’s the low but it’s pretty close. Don’t think we will see $10K.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
December 10, 2022, 01:13:01 AM
My 9000 IQ bitcoin price prediction: in 2023, bitcoin's price will be somewhere between $1000 and $100,000. You're welcome.

But just to guess, I think we're at least going to get a bull trap(probably a 2x?), then the dump continues for a while.
legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
December 09, 2022, 11:59:14 PM
there are some fundementals outside of the market price

the most cheapest method to acquire bitcoin on the planet is the most efficient mining cost on the planet (lowest electric price, cheapest hardware/hash)
below that NO one on the planet can get coin for les so wont be selling for less
this causes a support/stop point where no one sells below.. creating a supported non-zero bottom

currently for a 2022 average its about $15k bottom so no surprice the speculative market above this is testing this bottom and not pushing through below it

same goes for the top. most expensive method to acquire bitcoin is the most inefficient mining (highest location on planet for electric)

in late 2021 it was $75k. which is why markets fixled out of demand at ~$70k range where majority of planet could mine for less so why need to buy at such a premium

if you can calculate the lowest mining based on low electric and hardware. you find amount X

if you can calculate the highest mining based on highest electric and hardware. you find amount Y

this X Y window. is where the market then wiggles in between

in short it was never suppose to go to $100k in 2021 and never suppose to go to $10k in 2022

when it comes to hashrate. efficient miners do not play to daily whims of hashrate. they have electric contracts of 6-24 months. so work out the average hashrate of 6-24 months and not a ''moving spot" of daily hashrate calculation

expensive hobby miners do switch of quickly so do those calculations on daily rate of hash

the hashrate of the "bottom" needs to fall alot and sustain the drop long term(6+months) to truly affect the "bottom" of the X Y window
because those efficient miners bought 6+months of electric so wil mine no matter what the price is over 6+months.

so it would take alot of hashrate drop and drag to drop the bottom X amount of support

enjoy

hint:
2022 electric crisis increase price not contracted in yet. use 2021 electric prices
2023 will have efficient electric contracts of 2022 prices
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
December 09, 2022, 11:55:58 PM
Hi folks and friends,

This is a quick question... do you think the bitocoin price will continue falling during the 2023, or we are actually seeing the bottom price? can you see bitcoin at $5,000 during 2023? $10,000 perhaps?

Kind regards;
Chris
Unfortunately I'm not a reliable forecaster in this regard so I can't see for sure about the price of anything including Bitcoin in the next year. Because if you look at the current running price of around $17K in the market, I'm more sure the price will increase again next year rather than decrease.

Even though a decline is something that could happen in the next year, if the amount of Bitcoin demand volume can increase even more in the next year than supply at a lower price, maybe an increase in price will become a more dominant thing to happen to Bitcoin in the market in the coming year.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
December 09, 2022, 11:45:06 PM
Hi folks and friends,

Kind regards;
Chris

I can't make any price predictions for bitcoin, that's not possible. In my opinion, 2023 is still a year of the crypto winter cycle and looking at the economic situation as well as the war between Russia and Ukraine is not over yet, I would not be optimistic about bitcoin, meaning my prediction is still a bearish year.

I can't predict, but I hope bitcoin falls more than the current price. I am not afraid of bitcoin falling further because this is an opportunity to own cheap bitcoin and I believe bitcoin will always recover when the bears disappear.
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 7701
'The right to privacy matters'
December 09, 2022, 07:41:26 PM
Hi folks and friends,

Kind regards;
Chris

I think you should be like JJG and DCA.

Make a number one you can spend once a week.

Start this week and buy that number 55 times.

3 weeks in a row this year.
52 weeks in a row next year.

No decision needs to be made as to when to wait for a number.

Just buy every week for 55 weeks in a row.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
December 09, 2022, 07:15:04 PM
Bitcoin doesn't depend only on itself but also the situation around it.

If Bitcoin started falling by itself in 2021 and had to correct from the highs of 70k without any external shitstorm we'd go to 35k and continue to 100k but then while we were at 38k the scammer Do Kwon crashed the price by flooding exchanges with the bitcoins he was collecting by selling his worthless token.

It was a bigger crash than the one FTX caused, you can see how many people were liquidated by looking at the volume in May.

Nobody can predict if such event will happen again. Who knows how many similar scammers are there in the space. One thing is certain - we're flushing them out and if there are some left there's not many of them. Eventually they'll be gone and a new cycle will begin.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1141
December 09, 2022, 07:11:04 PM
I think Bitcoin will continue to be in a bear market in the year 2023.  If we look at the prior four-year cycle of Bitcoin, the Bitcoin market is always in a bear market a year before it halving event.  So basically, the halving is in 2024, and 2023 will be in the bear market so we probably can see bitcoin price hovering around $17k-$22k and will start to break out at the end of the year of 2023 transitioning to bullish sentiment then eventually to a bullish market a few months before the halving event.

Looking at the internet, there is an interesting article I stumbled upon.  It is somehow a crazy prediction, an insane one where Billionaire venture capitalist and serial blockchain investor Tim Draper speculate that Bitcoin will reach $250k in the early months of next year[1].  I like the positivity of Tim Draper but I hate the fact that he is just uttering some insane speculation without any fundamental nor Technical analysis backing it.  Just being positive is good but saying insane unreasonable speculation will make us look the same as our prediction... being insane.  Grin

[1] https://cointelegraph.com/news/tim-draper-still-positive-on-250k-bitcoin-price-prediction-in-2023
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1655
December 09, 2022, 06:35:23 PM
Hi folks and friends,

Kind regards;
Chris

First, no one has the crystal ball to see the future so we don't know what will happen in 2023.

Second, what do you mean you are trying to make the right decision? are you waiting for the price to fall on that level before you buy? Just remember that we are in a bear market so the price is going to be at a discount no matter how you look at it. You can either buy today and hold and then buy more when the price plummet to $10k in the future. At least instead of waiting for something that we don't know will happen (hitting $10k), at least you can start your accumulation phase right now.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
December 09, 2022, 06:23:30 PM
If you buy bitcoin now, you do not make the wrong decision, you are making the right decision if you want your money to increase in value and that is just it. In investment, it is called unrealized loss if you are losing little amount and never sell, buying at low price is what investors would think about, so that when the price increase, it would be a profit for them. 2023 is going to be a good year for bitcoin with bull and bear market while the real bull run will start in 2024. I expect bitcoin to first get about $30000 or $40000 in 2023 though which would be followed by another bear market. All-time-high in 2024 is highly likely if I should not use certain that fit more for the possibility.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
December 09, 2022, 05:31:43 PM
Hi folks and friends,

Kind regards;
Chris
Pages:
Jump to: