Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price $45k by ending of 2023: AI prediction - page 6. (Read 1421 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 18
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
There is still a little more than a month left until the end of 2023. Since the Bitcoin market is volatile, it is impossible to predict exactly how much its value will rise. It may be that we don't even get to 40k this year, and it's also possible that we can break 50 to 55k. So it's hard to say exactly how long it will last. Now let's see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
^Evidently, it is getting closer to be real more and more everyday, we are at 38k right now give or take, and reaching another 7k higher is not really all that crazy, we could definitely see that happening eventually and should be considering that this AI could be right about the situation.

This doesn't mean that we should ask AI all the time, but I didn't believe that AI would be right even just this time, and yet it is getting closer to it. Of course we still have some time for the year to end, we have about 35 days or something, which means that it could be wrong too, maybe we will never reach 45k, maybe we won't even break over 40k, who knows? Or the other way around, maybe we will end at 50k, who knows? We still have some time to see.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
If you look at the recent performance of the bitcoin market, it seems that the AI prediction which estimates that the price of Bitcoin will reach $45k by the end of 2023 can be achieved because the price of bitcoin is currently trading in the range of $36k-$37k and the market is in a state of recovery after several months The last one was in a bearish phase.

It will definitely touched the price of 45k$ but I think it will be happen in 2024 but during this year bitcoin will cross the value of 40k$ and will reach to almost 43k$. Only one and half month is remaining in this year so may be it happens or may be it reach to 45k$ in next year because we cannot make a right estimation as we are even unfamiliar with next hour.

If price touched the value of 45k$ in this year then it is possible that in next year at the time of halving bitcoin will be at the worth of more than 60k$ or 70k$. Price can change anytime due to volatile market but hopefully fruitful outcomes will appear very soon.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
You should not be guided only by what an AI says, because the AI does not have the ability to make predictions, it is something that should not be fully trusted, some AIs may have a very developed way of prediction, but it is not what You must have something to do, I can do many things to buy bitcoin now, because I do know that it will go up, but I don't know, I was thinking that it could reach $50k, and it is a figure that can be made at any time, not at the end This year, in this same month of November it can be done, and bitcoin is like that and the genai price can be given, I don't trust the AI, but I still like its prediction.

You're right, it's good to make use of our personal research about bitcoin, we can make use of what we have learnt and every necessary and required skills to be used in speculating to arrive at our own personal conclusion about what should be expected concerning bitcoin market price, to me AI is not accurately a perfect means to derive a conclusion, though it may give a clue but that doesn't always guarantee an accuracy in them.
People are free to do it, they want to use AI or not it depends on the individual because by analyzing yourself who already has the skills does not guarantee accuracy, there will still be satisfaction for us to have done the analysis but in reality the price touches the target and that's what most people do.

I always see a lot of predictions that are generated, the results do show the same whether the price prediction is generated by AI or expert analysis but in the end bitcoin can go up for the next year, and they always say to keep buying before the price continues to rise.

That's all have different principles, sometimes even AI can still be relied on.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 252
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Asking a chatbot to predict the price of Bitcoin in the next few months using AI methods seems futile. AI is a powerful tool, but it is not a miracle machine. It can be used to analyze data and detect trends, but it cannot see the future.

AI is created by humans, and humans cannot see the future. We can predict trends based on historical data, but we cannot know for sure what will happen in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041

Its still November and we are heading to $40k, we'll find out next month if these six AIs can go wrong and if they are, then maybe they need another six more to predict. They can't just give up predicting BTC, it's a good tool to encourage lurking investors.

People wouldn't really rely on AIs when it comes to predicting BTC price but if they make predictions close to the price, it may convince those who use AI.
Activity: 532
Merit: 390
You should not be guided only by what an AI says, because the AI does not have the ability to make predictions, it is something that should not be fully trusted, some AIs may have a very developed way of prediction, but it is not what You must have something to do, I can do many things to buy bitcoin now, because I do know that it will go up, but I don't know, I was thinking that it could reach $50k, and it is a figure that can be made at any time, not at the end This year, in this same month of November it can be done, and bitcoin is like that and the genai price can be given, I don't trust the AI, but I still like its prediction.

You're right, it's good to make use of our personal research about bitcoin, we can make use of what we have learnt and every necessary and required skills to be used in speculating to arrive at our own personal conclusion about what should be expected concerning bitcoin market price, to me AI is not accurately a perfect means to derive a conclusion, though it may give a clue but that doesn't always guarantee an accuracy in them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 290
Activity: 1316
Merit: 324
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
It seems really useless to ask a chatbot to predict Bitcoin prices for the next few months using AI methods. And I think AI was not created to see the future or things that have not yet happened because AI was created by humans who generally cannot foresee any future so the possibility of being further off track from what will happen is very large. So it's appropriate to forget about AI in things like this even though maybe AI can be useful for other things, but not for things like price predictions.

I also thought that it was something useless. What AI says is a logical calculation which of course AI cannot process market psychology and results based on analysis of previous history. What AI does in predictions is futile because AI was created for something that is a logical calculation and analysis based on mathematical data. I don't know how to explain it properly but I think you understand this. AI was not created to see the future.

I think there is nothing special about the $45k prediction by AI. Humans also agree that now the bear market is over and Bitcoin is about to enter a bullish season.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
It is likely that since the halving is so close already despite the bad news people are not willing to sell their coins, as they think that if they do then they will have to buy their coins again but at a higher price, so they are preferring to hold their coins no matter what as a way to not let go of the benefits they have obtained already due to the increase in the price we have seen in the last months, still even with all of that 45k seems like it is too far away, especially if we consider that there is just one month left before this year ends.
If that's what they think, it means they have learned a lot from their experience not to panic when they see or read the news. It would be good if they could restrain themselves from selling their coins with the thought that if they sold them now, they might not be able to buy them for as much as they sold them for.
Reaching $45k may still be difficult, especially since the price has not yet broken through to higher prices. But sooner or later, the price of bitcoin will definitely reach that price, and even if it can't be reached by the end of the year, that's okay.
The important thing is that we still have time to accumulate more to prepare for a real bull run.
Activity: 612
Merit: 104
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
If you look at the recent performance of the bitcoin market, it seems that the AI prediction which estimates that the price of Bitcoin will reach $45k by the end of 2023 can be achieved because the price of bitcoin is currently trading in the range of $36k-$37k and the market is in a state of recovery after several months The last one was in a bearish phase.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 544
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
I think 45k$ is too far for the end of this year, plus the news of the resignation of the CEO of Binance which has shaken the market a bit, whatever it is, it looks like 40k$ will not be achieved this year and will likely rise again in early 2024.
and after the halving we will see a fairly stable increase until the end of the year.

Yeah, there is a news about CZ and Binance, but if you look at the market, it wasn't that affected negatively. On the other hand, we continue to have a jump, the price is more than $37,000 and the increased is 1.x% in the last 24 hours. So given that how this news was released and yet the market didn't take a dent? I think the market will remain bullish up to the end of the year.

So maybe the AI got it right, or the market is really going at that price at the end of the year because majority of us, or at least myself is seeing prices like $40,000-$50,000 next month. Let's see how it goes, bullish sentiment is still predominant in this market.
It is likely that since the halving is so close already despite the bad news people are not willing to sell their coins, as they think that if they do then they will have to buy their coins again but at a higher price, so they are preferring to hold their coins no matter what as a way to not let go of the benefits they have obtained already due to the increase in the price we have seen in the last months, still even with all of that 45k seems like it is too far away, especially if we consider that there is just one month left before this year ends.
CZ has been sued, resigned, or is awaiting sentencing for money laundering. This has a negative impact on Binance and the BNB ecosystem, but it is not all bad news for the market. If something happened to binance it would be a real problem for the market but binance is still doing very well. So I wouldn't consider this as negative news for the markets so there is no reason for people to panic and sell their bitcoins.

Regarding the prediction of 45k$ by the end of the year, I also agree with everyone that it seems very difficult for us to achieve that goal but the goal of 40k$ I think will be more feasible.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
I think 45k$ is too far for the end of this year, plus the news of the resignation of the CEO of Binance which has shaken the market a bit, whatever it is, it looks like 40k$ will not be achieved this year and will likely rise again in early 2024.
and after the halving we will see a fairly stable increase until the end of the year.

Yeah, there is a news about CZ and Binance, but if you look at the market, it wasn't that affected negatively. On the other hand, we continue to have a jump, the price is more than $37,000 and the increased is 1.x% in the last 24 hours. So given that how this news was released and yet the market didn't take a dent? I think the market will remain bullish up to the end of the year.

So maybe the AI got it right, or the market is really going at that price at the end of the year because majority of us, or at least myself is seeing prices like $40,000-$50,000 next month. Let's see how it goes, bullish sentiment is still predominant in this market.

Yes, and in the worst case that we will see, it's obvious to be more than the last all time high, so maybe $70k is the price is for those who have been holding for so long just to make some profits. And then we have the block halving next year, so it's better to accumulate as much.

Regardless of what the AI thinks or predict, as a smart investors, again accumulation is the key and keep on holding. Lots of positive news around from today till the next bull run, so most likely AI will also predict more than $100k in 2024-2025?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
Only needs some fuds and negative news on the internet then the AI will predict less than $40k.
The more good news, the price prediction will goes higher again.

No, do not use AI to predict the price and do any investment based on that.
Just hodl, soon or later we will see the $45k for 1 BTC.
The Noice of the market will make the AI react and so you are correct that we should not completely listen to AI generated prediction instead we need only to use those to make our own assessment about how and what will be the price .
this is important to all of us and to our funds (if we are still holding) to maximize our profit.
we must not let computer runs our future because this is reality and not estimation .
and also  i can relate to assume we are nearing 40k and may break it but specification of time maybe this year and not by November .

We just need to remember that AI is programmed by us and it depends on the data we provide so it cannot replace humans in making predictions for the future . If AI does not update data promptly, it is nothing more than a pile of scrap metal , so it would be quite naive if we rely on predictions about the future of AI.

As for the future of bitcoin , we should also refrain from making short-term predictions and focus more on the long term and the number of bitcoins we have. Because bitcoin reaches $45k or $100k by the end of this year , but if we don't have bitcoin in our wallet it doesn't mean anything.
People should really be realizing this on which we are really that someone who did create AI on which means that it would really be just simply making out those kind of predictions basing up into those information that had been stored up on the library on which making out some analysis into it and will really be basing up with those given numbers but we do know that this market is never been predictable in the first place.
Things that happened in the past doesnt mean that it wouldn't happen in the future, everything that takes from here would really be always remain as a speculation on which people would really be never ever
be able to get on the right spot.

Any predictions made out by AI or human, then always nitpick with those kind of price assumptions. No one knows about the future and no one really knows on what would happen.
It would really be always varying or depending on the demand and recognition on which numbers cant really be known on when it would be stopping or reaching.
Therefore, it would really be that wise that you should really know on when to get in and accumulate.

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

Activity: 532
Merit: 390
AI can give us result almost the same as we can also phantom to discover and everything works together as predicted, we are likely to have $45,000 till the end of this year and we are also likely not to have upto that because the market can change at anytime to our greatest surprises, but just as many people have predicted, we are going to have more of bullish trend than the bear till the end of these years except for unforseen circumstances whereby the market drastically changes and we see otherwise, but am also bullish all through this year end.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 1750
Merit: 520
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
Only needs some fuds and negative news on the internet then the AI will predict less than $40k.

The Noice of the market will make the AI react and so you are correct that we should not completely listen to AI generated prediction instead we need only to use those to make our own assessment about how and what will be the price .
this is important to all of us and to our funds (if we are still holding) to maximize our profit.
we must not let computer runs our future because this is reality and not estimation .
and also  i can relate to assume we are nearing 40k and may break it but specification of time maybe this year and not by November .

We just need to remember that AI is programmed by us and it depends on the data we provide so it cannot replace humans in making predictions for the future . If AI does not update data promptly, it is nothing more than a pile of scrap metal , so it would be quite naive if we rely on predictions about the future of AI.

As for the future of bitcoin , we should also refrain from making short-term predictions and focus more on the long term and the number of bitcoins we have. Because bitcoin reaches $45k or $100k by the end of this year , but if we don't have bitcoin in our wallet it doesn't mean anything.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Pages:
Jump to: