Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price and altcoin price - page 4. (Read 582 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 105
July 25, 2018, 12:31:08 PM
These days bitcoin price is increasing. Now btc price is around 8400$. But altcoin prices are not increasing. Is not altcoin price depend on the btc price?
Just look on charts for the period from June to November 2017. There was the same story, alts down, btc up.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
July 25, 2018, 12:17:43 PM
These days bitcoin price is increasing. Now btc price is around 8400$. But altcoin prices are not increasing. Is not altcoin price depend on the btc price?
Actually the thing is, altcoins do follow Bitcoin price trajectory. But when Bitcoin gets a bit stable after a rally. So, Bitcoin gets stable at any price point and gets into sideways trends, altcoins will too follow BTC price action that is they shoot up too. But if Bitcoin before that went a dump, then it would be tough to say that alts will go up. They most probably either remain at their present price point or will go a small dump.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 12:16:58 PM
This is a good thing for altcoins too for not being dependent too much to bitcoin since they can make their own progress by their current events and roadmaps. We must erase the mindset that altcoins are dependent to bitcoin since the price is affected by the demand and supply of the coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 12:14:27 PM
There are significant changes if we observe the trend of BTC and altcoin. In recent years altcoin is very sensitive with BTC different from last year. You must be observant by using both technical and fundamental analysis.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
July 25, 2018, 11:31:55 AM
actually not entirely altcoin prices were boosted on bitcoin prices. because the bitcoin stands alone, and whereas altcoin is an alternative coin-coin made by companies. so the price is different does not match.
Activity: 112
July 25, 2018, 11:20:18 AM
If bitcoin will stabilize at a certain level, investors will start buying altcoins to get profit. Even though this is only a common scenario but this will also depend on the altcoin community and products. This can happen if people will sell there altcoin and rise with the bitcoin price rally.
Activity: 65
July 25, 2018, 11:17:24 AM
The altcoins that are able to ride the bounce back of bitcoin is rare and can be the end of those who aren't but they always affected by bitcoin falls. Sadly not when bitcoin change the situation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 11:08:21 AM
i think the market will wait for who stable btc will be in next few weeks or months

after that alts will also increse..

thats my rumor

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 11:01:19 AM
Take it easy new moneys will come just wait for a while don't be aggressive be patient soon everything that we wait here will be rewarded and for sure we will be shock because expect the unexpected. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 10:58:16 AM
You will see how altcoins price depends from BTC if it falls) Everyone, except one-two unpredictable coins, will go after it)
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

This could happen if people will sell there altcoin and ride with the price rally of bitcoin. If bitcoin will stabilize in a certain level, investors will start buying altcoin to get profits. Although this is only a common scenario but this will also depends on the community of altcoin and the product.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
July 25, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

hi,, just for example,,
if you have about 10 Ethereum, then in fundamentally there is a lot of good news about bitcoin,,
also in technically bitcoin price already give us a sign, if the price already break the strong resistant,,
what will you do ? you will hold your ethereum or convert it to bitcoin as soon as possible,, right?
for me i will convert my eth to bitcoin,,
so, this is why when bitcoin price increasing, the value from altcoins will decreasing
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 25, 2018, 10:33:42 AM
The current situation market is change the again because all the altcoins are red in the market slowly Bitcoin is move to backward.
I think many investors are panic selling know so this red market is comes in again But still many peoples are believe the Bitcoin so this will going to moon on end of the year.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
July 25, 2018, 09:09:23 AM
I saw some news last week maybe that there are some new money coming from investors and they are investing in BTC and there is no money that has been invested into altcoins and this is the reason why alts are not increasing. Maybe this is true or some will say it is not.
I doubt there are any investors right now (they could easily get in at $6k), the main reason might be the FOMO before the ETF announcement in August. Bagholders dumping their alt's for BTC. Community always has high expectations for events like these, I would not be surprised to see a major dump closer to these dates.
Activity: 280
July 25, 2018, 09:05:36 AM
Sure thing. Altcoin pricese are dependent to bitcoin price. If bitcoin increase or decrease fast, altcoins can't respond to that and become red. Bitcoin price should be stable to make alts become green.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 08:23:09 AM
Yes, altcoin price depends on the price of bitcoin and presently the price of bitcoin is recovering and altcoin are still down but I think this is because there is more demand for bitcoin lately than altcoin but I believe when the market recover from the bear, the price of altcoin will also begin to show positive increase.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
July 25, 2018, 08:19:00 AM
I think when the price of bitcoin go up,the price of altcoin will be go up too but need a little time slowly because bitcoin arr poundation from all it.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
July 25, 2018, 04:42:17 AM
They are paired with bitcoin but it doesn't mean that it will depend on the price of it.

I saw some news last week maybe that there are some new money coming from investors and they are investing in BTC and there is no money that has been invested into altcoins and this is the reason why alts are not increasing. Maybe this is true or some will say it is not.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
July 25, 2018, 04:35:07 AM
It just only rumour. Back then altcoin price even will be lower when bitcoin price rising. But actually if you look at some exchanges, almost all altcoins are also rising atm.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
July 25, 2018, 03:56:12 AM
no, that is a very common mistake that people make mainly because during bitcoin drops all the altcoins without any hesitations drop too. but the thing is the relationship is not there! the altcoins also drop when bitcoin rises so you can't really make up any rules for that.

this is why i always suggest that newcomers first spend a lot of time analyzing the history of at least 2 years before starting to jump in the market and invest.
you first need to know these patterns and relationships so that you can make better decisions. for example knowing altcoins will drop during bitcoin rises you sell your altcoins as soon as you see bitcoin rally starting up to prevent your loss.
Pages:
Jump to: